PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Broken video.

ken
11-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Brazilian Transsexuals Paola Freitas HD video is broken. Please fix. Hope there's no more eXcuses from you, because i really tired with those blah...blah....blah.....

High Definition
(64 Mb Windows Media)

Louie Damazo
11-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Brazilian Transsexuals Paola Freitas HD video is broken. Please fix. Hope there's no more eXcuses from you, because i really tired with those blah...blah....blah.....

High Definition
(64 Mb Windows Media)

New conection is going great but they only install it yesterday. Its not bla bla bla, its reality i m living right now.

If no one answer u or fix probs u have all reasons of the world for be tired or feel not respected but we fix all then , in my opinion, u overeact.

All things are happen in Brasil for world cup and olimpics are making life of people that live in big cities as Rio and Sao Paulo a living hell. All i can offer is those explanations and fast fixing of probs. I m on it right now.

L

ken
11-21-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm not overreact but whenever there's a broken video, corrupt, etc you gave me the same reason, i myself heard those eXcuses lot's of time you can always check it back. And yea you did answer me but it took a WEEK and then took another a WEEK to resolve the problem and the worst part is you ignored me until i make second reply but then you still not yet fix until i make third reply, so how you going to ask your client to trust what you say? I shaking my head when i replying to you, no joke!

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/0/0c/Shaking_head.gif

GroobyPreviews
11-22-2012, 12:10 AM
Fixed. Please try again.

Louie Damazo
11-22-2012, 01:09 PM
Well

I only can say i m happy all the other guys trust me...and video is up and fixed as i promess.

No prob about your head shaking, i do mine too

Just enjoy