PDA

View Full Version : Nice models and difficult models

cam22001
04-29-2010, 10:41 PM
Louie, I'm curious, can you name a few models who are really nice girls and a few who are nice but sometimes difficult to work with? (if it doesn't get u in trouble *G*. . A friend who knows few of the models told me that Barbara Kysivics and Angel Starr are very nice.) Thanks.

Louie Damazo
04-30-2010, 03:59 PM
Louie, I'm curious, can you name a few models who are really nice girls and a few who are nice but sometimes difficult to work with? (if it doesn't get u in trouble *G*. . A friend who knows few of the models told me that Barbara Kysivics and Angel Starr are very nice.) Thanks.

OHHHH i had nightmares thinking in 1 day someone here make me this question

;)

Yes i can give u some exemples:

Barbara and Angel were just amazing, so nice babes.

Hard to work? Camila de Castro was just impossible, not surprise that just few guys got many sets with her (i was one). Patricia Araujo was very hard also because she just didnt like have other unknow models shooting in her day then ot i do it only me and her (and hardcore partner) or no shoot.

In first days of Brazilian o know that Dayane Kalegari was absolutly impossible , it happens when they re more young with ilusions that they re godess. After became older and see so many new princess coming they touch her feet on the ground and accept the fact they re just human

cam22001
05-01-2010, 01:17 AM
Thanks a lot Louie, your last para is very wise. These girls have all my sympathy as well as yours, I'm sure but people have just so much patience:)
All the best!

Louie Damazo
05-12-2010, 06:04 PM
a crazy one is carla renata, just insane

cam22001
05-16-2010, 04:19 AM
Really, Louie? I'd never have guessed it. Some models like Milena Vendramini Rabeche Rayale or Ana Livia by their looks I'd guess could be difficult! What about Patricia Bismarck who I think is super hot!