PDA

View Full Version : Shemales from Hell new format

blacquemale
05-03-2010, 02:17 AM
Does anyone like the new format of Shemales from Hell with one scene and only threesomes..?

Louie Damazo
05-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Not only 3somes

We gonna mix 2somes there also but with more 3somes for change styles, idea is always have 2 tgs in action

In next update we ll have guy fucking TG and TG fucking GG but please let me know what kind of set u want there: many requests about TG X GG and 3somes thats why i m doing it now

blacquemale
05-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Not only 3somes

We gonna mix 2somes there also but with more 3somes for change styles, idea is always have 2 tgs in action

In next update we ll have guy fucking TG and TG fucking GG but please let me know what kind of set u want there: many requests about TG X GG and 3somes thats why i m doing it now
Thanks for answering back..

I have been a member of Shemales from Hell for more than 6 years straight. The reason I never left the site was because you had the best TG-Guy action around.. That is why I love this web page so much.. I hate to see you lose that over the other web site. Please more TG-Guy action only.

Louie Damazo
05-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Thanks , REALLY nice post that shows how tastes change about customers. I have requests of 3somesm TG X GG and now classic TG X Guy

We ll NOT stop do that just keep this news style but not giving up what u request.

Soon GREAT NEWS about new Grooby projecty that ll assist tastes like yours in a perfect way

lordworm
05-04-2010, 03:18 AM
Threesomes are the best, they're good when all the stars interact with each other. If it's TG, TG, Guy, we wanna see the tg fucking the other tg as well as the guy fucking them both and vice versa.

Louie Damazo
05-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Thats what i did

This month many 3somes in http://www.shemalesfromhell.com

blacquemale
05-06-2010, 12:50 AM
I am not into only 3somes. So, after more than 6 years of being a member of Shemales from Hell.. I think I may end my membership.

Louie Damazo
05-06-2010, 03:09 AM
Again

U didnt understand, we still have all types of hardcores, this is special 3some month but , u ll see TG X GG and GUY X TG in next update

cam22001
05-16-2010, 06:53 AM
Thanks , REALLY nice post that shows how tastes change about customers. I have requests of 3somesm TG X GG and now classic TG X Guy

We ll NOT stop do that just keep this news style but not giving up what u request.

Soon GREAT NEWS about new Grooby projecty that ll assist tastes like yours in a perfect way

Yes, it is soooo interesting how tastes vary. Wish there was a forum that each would give his reasons of why:)...I personally like ONLY twosomes: the TS star of the scene with whomever she likes. Let her pick who she wants to do:)...my only condition is that the model must have a rock hard erection.

Louie Damazo
05-16-2010, 01:12 PM
See

Thats why we ll offer sets that assists requests here

I have requests for TG X GUY, so many for 3some (thats why we did special month with it) and TG X GG then thats what we ll have there

blacquemale
06-06-2010, 01:52 AM
Hello,

After more than 6 years on Shemales From Hell I do not like the only 3somes format. It had been now four weeks in a row with only one scene with 3somes and I feel it has been a waste of my money. That is why I have decides after all of those years I am ending my subcription to shemales from Hell.

D

Louie Damazo
06-06-2010, 12:36 PM
once again

that was a special month of 3somes but it ll not be a 3somes website, prove is we have ready tgxgg and tgxguys for next updates

i got so many requests to 3somes that supose it could be something great but reading here ll be mixinh tg x gg / tg x guy with 3somes. For i create updates that please u all i need mix all these requests, thats what i m working in last weeks. The mistery now is find a balance point. We have changes all the time because we need be conected with u guys , thats why these forums are so important

u ll see it in coming soon area in next update but here some samples

In time, feedbacks about what u guys want in updates ll be apreciatted

http://www.grooby.com/damazo/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Naty-Ruiz-Pablo-Montero-copy.jpg

http://www.grooby.com/damazo/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/nty.jpg

http://www.grooby.com/damazo/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Nicolly-Navarro-Fernanda-Allencar-copy.jpg

http://www.grooby.com/damazo/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/niuuuy.jpg

blacquemale
07-24-2010, 08:24 PM
Two Threesome in a row.....!

I HATE Threesome with a passion..

Damon

Louie Damazo
07-24-2010, 11:54 PM
Two Threesome in a row.....!

I HATE Threesome with a passion..

Damon

did u read my message in fromhell? i had done these sets before read messages like yours but i informed we ll keep mix u and other guys liked again with 2 normal scenes for week, hope u like

blacquemale
07-25-2010, 01:35 AM
did u read my message in fromhell? i had done these sets before read messages like yours but i informed we ll keep mix u and other guys liked again with 2 normal scenes for week, hope u like

When you have a theesome scene for the week. There is not another scene for me to download. Which means for the last two weeks I have nothing to download.

Damon

Louie Damazo
07-26-2010, 12:33 AM
When you have a theesome scene for the week. There is not another scene for me to download. Which means for the last two weeks I have nothing to download.

Damon

yes u have, the 3some

sorry if u dont like it but so many guys like. I agree when u ask about have 2 scenes a week and following yours and some other requests put again the old mix.

I ll not stop do 3somes but ll keep 2 scenes week mix

Some great hardcores this week - mariana fenix is back