PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Video Problem.

ken
05-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Hello there, the latest release on brazilian-transsexuals for Bia Bastos HD version are having problem, it unable to seek, please check with it, thank you. I would recommend you guys use some software to check the files before uploaded it, so you guys can save some time to fix or re-encode it.

Louie Damazo
05-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Hello there, the latest release on brazilian-transsexuals for Bia Bastos HD version are having problem, it unable to seek, please check with it, thank you. I would recommend you guys use some software to check the files before uploaded it, so you guys can save some time to fix or re-encode it.

I apreciatte your posts and always ll fix it but its a conection braz prob

Size of the files in 90% is exact the same in some cases

ken
05-12-2010, 10:57 PM
I don't think it's connection problem, because every time i check the file either it's header or data problem. So i think it might cause of encoder problem, well i appreciate you guys for the fast respond. Hope the problem video in my earlier post are getting fixed as soon as possible, thanks in advance.

Louie Damazo
05-12-2010, 11:36 PM
I don't think it's connection problem, because every time i check the file either it's header or data problem. So i think it might cause of encoder problem, well i appreciate you guys for the fast respond. Hope the problem video in my earlier post are getting fixed as soon as possible, thanks in advance.

my updater guy is having a flash vacation and ll be back next monday, as soon he come back ll see what can do

ken
05-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Ah ok, hope to hear from you soon, thanks.

Louie Damazo
05-15-2010, 01:03 PM
Ah ok, hope to hear from you soon, thanks.

He ll coming back and fix it this week

ken
05-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Ah great, thanks Louie.

GroobyPreviews
05-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Bia Bastos HD video re-upload, please try again.