PDA

View Full Version : Shemales Shaking that Ass!

ast123
06-16-2010, 12:21 AM
I came across this short clip a while back the link still works..its alexia freire and suzy doing the "rumpshaker"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=58Q4ZCH6

Now THATS what im talkin about!:o

Louie Damazo
06-16-2010, 11:25 AM
I see w hat u want dude

Just give me some time and in next ones ll work on it, was a busy month but ll not forget it

ast123
06-16-2010, 11:56 PM
Awesome!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I loved the soccer sets by the way =] Laviny is a lovely piece of eye candy.

Louie Damazo
06-18-2010, 01:47 PM
I ll be working in next month to do all this u guys ask then thats the moment for requests guys

lordworm
06-19-2010, 01:24 AM
Are you gonna try to get the tg on tg on tg double anal next month also? :D

Louie Damazo
06-19-2010, 12:01 PM

Hard is put all models i want together, 1 move to Rio and only goes Sao Paulo some times, other 2 lives in Sao Paulo. Its not a easy scene , hope had chance do it soon or ll think in some replacement

Fact is, if i do that ll be after july

lordworm
06-19-2010, 09:21 PM
K, who where the models that were able to do this?

ast123
07-19-2010, 02:14 AM
I will be honest, my subscription expired some weeks ago, I was wondering if any of the ass shaking scenes have been recorded since then, if so, i will happily renew!

ast123
07-19-2010, 02:23 AM

please do not sabotage my thread! This thread is about shemale ass shaking! A lot of them know how to do it but are rarely recorded doing it. I wanna see them back that thang up and shake it up and down and make it clap while naked:):):):cool: or at least do that danca do creu dance god that is sexy when they do it with no clothes on....mmmmmmmm

lordworm
07-20-2010, 12:41 AM
Nothing has been sabotaged. Louie mentioned all member requests being handled, and so I asked him about my own here instead of making another thread.

Louie Damazo
07-20-2010, 02:41 PM
guys

i m shooting again and in couple updates ll be doing it

shake that ass ;)

ast123
07-23-2010, 05:49 AM
thanks man and as i said before i appreciate you listening to your customers. I've hit up so many sites and bring up the same issue and 99% of them dont even bother to consider. It's to the point where I am contemplating starting my own site. It's sad, im sitting here waiting to give my money away but no one wants to take it...except you!....i will be sure to renew my membership here

Louie Damazo
07-24-2010, 03:56 PM
thanks man and as i said before i appreciate you listening to your customers. I've hit up so many sites and bring up the same issue and 99% of them dont even bother to consider. It's to the point where I am contemplating starting my own site. It's sad, im sitting here waiting to give my money away but no one wants to take it...except you!....i will be sure to renew my membership here

just did some ass shaking in style u ask, in next updates we ll start see it for sure

i m glad u like, please never stop feedbacks same if is to complian about something, i pay a lot of atention in guys like u

ast123
07-26-2010, 02:20 AM
yes i did notice there was some in a recent video, i enjoyed it, it was awesome! now lets see some nude danca do creu style baby lol haha

just renewed membership =]

but yeah no complaints , its just something i feel there is not a lot of footage for in general on many tgirl sites that can easily be added. Before i followed tgirls i loved watching straight girls put their hands on their knees and make their ass pop, like a lot of guys do. I was surprised at how little footage their is for shemales dancing this way.

I've seen Suzy Valenca, Claudia Brunette, and Alexia Freiere all do it, im sure plenty others can too. I just saw Domy on this site do it here for like 2 seconds it was awesome: (check the :50 mark to the :52 mark in the second video)

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com/members/movie.php?g=3555&name=Domy

I just would like to see it a little more ..like just 15-20 seconds of ass shaking with hands on knees in videos..thats all i ask =]

Louie Damazo
07-26-2010, 12:12 PM
yes i did notice there was some in a recent video, i enjoyed it, it was awesome! now lets see some nude danca do creu style baby lol haha

just renewed membership =]

but yeah no complaints , its just something i feel there is not a lot of footage for in general on many tgirl sites that can easily be added. Before i followed tgirls i loved watching straight girls put their hands on their knees and make their ass pop, like a lot of guys do. I was surprised at how little footage their is for shemales dancing this way.

I've seen Suzy Valenca, Claudia Brunette, and Alexia Freiere all do it, im sure plenty others can too. I just saw Domy on this site do it here for like 2 seconds it was awesome: (check the :50 mark to the :52 mark in the second video)

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com/members/movie.php?g=3555&name=Domy

I just would like to see it a little more ..like just 15-20 seconds of ass shaking with hands on knees in videos..thats all i ask =]

i gave this task to my camera guy, u ll see more for sure

ast123
07-28-2010, 03:19 AM
Louie, I saw the Vanessa Valentinny video, let me say:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!:D:D:D:D:D WOW!

Great ass shaking! man you really came through and kept your promise, can't wait to see more in the future, i love these naked brazilians shaking their bunda up and down like that!

The camera view was perfect, always best when it is directly behind the girl while she is dancing, and not too close, it was the perfect view

pleeeeeasee Keep this up the good work! (ass shaking!)

I love this site, it is officially my favorite!:D Two thumbs up!

Louie Damazo
07-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Louie, I saw the Vanessa Valentinny video, let me say:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!:D:D:D:D:D WOW!

Great ass shaking! man you really came through and kept your promise, can't wait to see more in the future, i love these naked brazilians shaking their bunda up and down like that!

The camera view was perfect, always best when it is directly behind the girl while she is dancing, and not too close, it was the perfect view

pleeeeeasee Keep this up the good work! (ass shaking!)

I love this site, it is officially my favorite!:D Two thumbs up!

Dude

U ask, we do, thats why we have forum/coments/email etc - nice ideas are always welcome and , come on, that was a easy request

Have LOTS of more sets with this i did last week

Please keep up these feedbacks

lordworm
07-30-2010, 02:05 AM
The ass shaking is a nice addition to the solo scenes.

ast123
07-31-2010, 04:43 AM
yes, it is an easy request.....however you won't believe how many forums i requested for this on for the past 6 months, and you are the first to actually put it into your video sets....all the others were like "yes, we will think about it" or "yes, we will keep that in mind"..but none actually did it..thats why i was pretty excited man... its about time....from the comment above so far nothing but good feedback from it i see...sorry for sounding like such a fanboy tho

Louie Damazo
07-31-2010, 11:49 AM
Thanks man

I m glad in know u enjoy it, just let me know more ideas and sugestions too

lordworm
08-03-2010, 02:07 AM
Vanessa Valentiny is a super hot babe by the way.

Louie Damazo
08-03-2010, 11:48 PM
First time in internet

U bet she is in my plans to scenes

lordworm
08-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Vanessa Valentiny and Gisely Backer! Together!

ast123
08-05-2010, 05:49 AM
Dude
come on, that was a easy request

Have LOTS of more sets with this i did last week

Please keep up these feedbacks

lol lordworm, please post your giselly becker/tg on tg posts in the thread you have created to keep everything organized....now back to the thread topic....Louie, I'm hoping we will start seeing these sets in the next week's update? I was a little dissapointed because I thought they would be in the last update but I see we haven't quite got to them yet which is okay, im a patient guy......and seeing mariana felix is enough to hold me over :cool:

I also wanted to confirm that the few seconds of ass shaking will be something that will now be a regular occurrence for most videos and not just a one-time thing? I understand not all of the tgirls are "skilled" at it but I wanted to be sure that the ones who are happy to do it will be asked to do it from now on

Louie Damazo
08-05-2010, 04:35 PM
About thes TG IN TG combination i dont think its possible. Not all trannies can do t lesbian action

About shaking ass MUCH MORE coming man

ast123
08-07-2010, 03:11 AM
About shaking ass MUCH MORE coming man

Great! looking forward to seeing some in next week's update. Also, please don't forget to include it in the 2 star and 3 star videos as well, nothing better than watching 2 or 3 tgirls all shake it at the same time....pure heaven =]

Louie Damazo
08-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Nice idea

Shake ass in 2 stars can be awesome, i m heating myself for dont think about it before

Already in my plans

ast123
08-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Cant wait for tommorows updates! =]

ast123
08-13-2010, 07:51 AM
awesome job on the update, i feel like im in heaven with all the ass shaking going on! :)

Keep it up man im lovin it...

there is just one small suggestion i would like to make, perhaps you are already doing this, if so just ignore this. I would suggest getting footage of the tgirls ass shaking with hands on knees as well not only just hands on wall. Hands on wall is also great i love it too...but also ask them to put hands on knees if possible..like if they are outside and there is no wall to put hands on....here is an example of what i mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgdFSjvx_Ng

like i said you may already be recording some like that if so just ignore me i apologize....like i said before i also realize that some of the tgirls cant do it. Oh yeah one more suggestion, please also try to record more thick tgirls with REALLY BIG Asses doing it! That would also be amazing :)

Thanks again Louie! I appreciate everything your doing

Louie Damazo
08-13-2010, 12:15 PM
I did it in new sets with Thayna Lousada and Kamile Santos too

ast123
08-13-2010, 01:00 PM
Thayna is one of my all time favorites! And Kamile Santos has one of the Biggest Asses Ever. Looks like you're already a step ahead of me lol just ignore my previous comment

Louie Damazo
08-13-2010, 06:17 PM
In 1 or 2 updates these sets ll be avaliable

ast123
08-15-2010, 03:38 AM
anything with Thayna is worth waiting for...is she still a blonde? I prefer her as brunette but i can get used to the blonde

also to be clear i love the hands on wall ass shaking as well....please dont stop filming it, i was just also hoping to see the hands on knees thing as well, which you are already doing...so everything is good...

but yeah i guess thayna wanted to try something new she hwas a brunette for quite a while...she's gorgeous either way and i like her playful attitude

Louie Damazo
08-15-2010, 04:15 PM
Not so blondie anymore, u gonna like. Its more foer brunnete

ast123
08-18-2010, 06:52 PM
Not so blondie anymore, u gonna like. Its more foer brunnete

Hmmmm.. Sounds interesting! Hopefully the set will be in the next update (crossing fingers)

ast123
08-20-2010, 04:17 AM
There is one girl in particular that I would like to request for this type of scene...Paty Colt! One of the best asses on this site, and I think her last set was in 2009, it would be great to see her shake that booty up and down!

Louie Damazo
08-20-2010, 01:09 PM
Dude

Do u read minds??? Come on, i did her again couple days ago !!!!

For brazilian she ll be in a great 2 stars set and possible a hardcore

ast123
08-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Dude

Do u read minds??? Come on, i did her again couple days ago !!!!

Haha great minds think alike my friend :)

ast123
08-22-2010, 06:58 AM
Okay since you already thought of Paty Colt, here is another idea for a girl that hasnt been seen here in a while..

.....how about Suzy Valenca or Claudia Brunette?

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com/members/galleries/suzyvalenca/set653/large/suzy_valenca039.jpg

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com/members/galleries/claudiabrunette/set2471/large/claudia_brunette3032.jpg

Claudia has the most perfect body! yummy:p

que Rico mujer!

Louie Damazo
08-22-2010, 05:18 PM
Haha great minds think alike my friend :)

HA HA NICE

August 23 update ll, turn u on a lot, more ass shaking and Paty Colt in action

Louie Damazo
08-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Okay since you already thought of Paty Colt, here is another idea for a girl that hasnt been seen here in a while..

.....how about Suzy Valenca or Claudia Brunette?

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com/members/galleries/suzyvalenca/set653/large/suzy_valenca039.jpg

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com/members/galleries/claudiabrunette/set2471/large/claudia_brunette3032.jpg

Claudia has the most perfect body! yummy:p

que Rico mujer!

Claudia Brunete is living in small town now and Suzy is in Europe (couple trannies told me it)

ast123
08-24-2010, 05:26 AM
HA HA NICE

August 23 update ll, turn u on a lot, more ass shaking and Paty Colt in action

Oh man now i really cant wait please upload as soon as possible im patiently waiting!!!:):)

ast123
08-30-2010, 12:35 AM
wow awesome ass shaking once again in the last update my man im lovin it. when these girls are shaking their asses can you ask them to do the danca do creu butt dance that is the sexiest one! thanks man im loving these updates every week

Louie Damazo
08-30-2010, 02:45 AM
Thats what i tell, forum and coments in website are JUST FOR IT

I m 110% avaliable and , being possible, ll do what u guys ask

ast123
08-30-2010, 03:44 AM
thats great man i see you are a man of your word and keep your promise so yeah in new video shoots when the tgirls are shaking their ass please ask the girls to do danca do creu it will blow your mind :)

Louie Damazo
08-30-2010, 06:22 PM
You re my boss , dude. I m here for make u guys happy ;)

ast123
09-01-2010, 12:48 PM
does Khan read these forums? If not please tell him he did a PERFECT job in the Lana Ferreira video update this week with the hands on knees ass shaking. Bravo Mr. Khan, keep up the great work!:D

Louie Damazo
09-01-2010, 06:41 PM
He was shooting these day for us but ll ask him participate more of our forums

ken
09-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Checked the latest release on BT and seriously this ass shaking idea is great. Thanks ast123 for the idea and thanks to Khan & Louie making this happen. Cheers!

Louie Damazo
09-03-2010, 12:28 AM
An i thank u for all this great interaction

;)

ken
09-03-2010, 12:57 PM
You welcome, keep up the good work, cheers.

ast123
09-04-2010, 05:24 AM
Checked the latest release on BT and seriously this ass shaking idea is great. Thanks ast123 for the idea and thanks to Khan & Louie making this happen. Cheers!

yup man thats why i love this site khan got it down Perfectly in that shoot with Lana and Louie has recorded some other great footage as well. thats what i meant when I was saying "ass shaking with hands on knees" and also cant wait to see some danca do creu dancing in the future. this is so far the only site that does this =]

Louie Damazo
09-04-2010, 05:20 PM
yup man thats why i love this site khan got it down Perfectly in that shoot with Lana and Louie has recorded some other great footage as well. thats what i meant when I was saying "ass shaking with hands on knees" and also cant wait to see some danca do creu dancing in the future. this is so far the only site that does this =]

It proves how we respect u guys, another change is NOT have pictures clicks in videos. I liked got these shoots because was able to keep great facial expression, i admit brazilians DONT KNOW do good in posing but i accept complains about pic noise and flashs in middle of videos and stop it.

RESPECT for u marks GROOBY STYLE, not only here

;)

ast123
09-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Okay, the last update had great girls with great bodies. However i feel Khan is getting a little off track from what he did last week with Lana Ferreira.....i will list the main important things we are asking for...please let Khan know the sexiest type of ass shaking that we are asking for involves ALL these 3 things:

1. Naked or at least having dick showing

2. STANDING UP (not on bed)

3. BOTH Hands on knees (like danca do creu we mentioned)

Khan did it perfect in last week video with Lana but I also notice he sometimes does ass shaking on the bed this is NOT what i was asking for but on the good side the girls have been great its not necessarily bad to have ass shaking on bed just not what im asking for...........everything else is good and i love it just that one minor thing of having them stand and naked not being on bed. Viviany Aguilera video was good except she wasnt shaking it while naked everything else was good..

No bad feelings just wanted to give an honest opinion and constructive criticism!:cool:

Louie Damazo
09-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Okay, the last update had great girls with great bodies. However i feel Khan is getting a little off track from what he did last week with Lana Ferreira.....i will list the main important things we are asking for...please let Khan know the sexiest type of ass shaking that we are asking for involves ALL these 3 things:

1. Naked or at least having dick showing

2. STANDING UP (not on bed)

3. Hands on knees mostly (like danca do creu we mentioned) occasionally on wall too is okay

Khan did it perfect in last week video with Lana but I also notice he sometimes does ass shaking on the bed this is NOT what i was asking for but on the good side the girls have been great its not necessarily bad to have ass shaking on bed just not what im asking for...........everything else is good and i love it just that one minor thing of having them stand and naked not being on bed. Viviany Aguilera video was good except she wasnt shaking it while naked everything else was good..

No bad feelings just wanted to give an honest opinion and constructive criticism!:cool:

constructive criticism is EXACT what i expect from u guys, he ll be reading here soon

ast123
09-21-2010, 07:15 AM
okay it has been a few weeks and khan only did ass shaking right with Lana Ferreira. If this continues i will not renew, khan does not record ass shaking the way we ask.......kinda frustrating week after week no improvement..not sure if i will renew membership....girls look great but ass shaking not the way we asked for...no need for me to keep spending money here..why keep spending money and not get what i want? Maybe i will wait one more week to see if it changes...

Louie Damazo
09-21-2010, 11:10 AM
okay it has been a few weeks and khan only did ass shaking right with Lana Ferreira. If this continues i will not renew, khan does not record ass shaking the way we ask.......kinda frustrating week after week no improvement..not sure if i will renew membership....girls look great but ass shaking not the way we asked for...no need for me to keep spending money here..why keep spending money and not get what i want? Maybe i will wait one more week to see if it changes...

Some times i really dont understand. I dont think have some other site that gcares so much about your opinion than us. A website is done for so many things, shaking ass is one and we add it. If some times we dont have is NOT a reason for cancel in my opinion but you re free to make your choice. Its a desapointment to me read it after acomplish so many requests here but if u think is best thing to do what i can do?

ast123
09-21-2010, 07:06 PM
Some times i really dont understand. I dont think have some other site that gcares so much about your opinion than us. A website is done for so many things, shaking ass is one and we add it. If some times we dont have is NOT a reason for cancel in my opinion but you re free to make your choice. Its a desapointment to me read it after acomplish so many requests here but if u think is best thing to do what i can do?

First off, i apologize, i was a little upset when i wrote that, sometimes I can be impatient. I also appreciate all the effort you have made to give what we want with requests. You have a good point, I will not cancel, but let me explain why I was frustrated:

If you go to a restaurant and say: "I would like 2 tacos" and then they say "OK", and then when they bring your food to your table they give you 2 piece of fish instead of 2 tacos, will you be happy? No, because you asked for tacos, not fish.

I feel this is what Khan does alot. I only ask for two things with ass shaking:

1.Tgirl is naked when doing it

2.Hands on knees while shaking ass.

Thats it.

What happens?

He records like 6 videos of ass shaking on bed (not hands on knees), ass shaking laying on the ground, and also with clothes on. :confused: Is this what I asked for? No, so would I be happy? no. It's not the 2 things I asked for. For example the Paula Melo update she had hands on knees (good), but she was not naked =[ We want to see shemale naked when they shake it with hands on knees not covered with thong or clothes

Khan only recorded ONE video with hands on knees and naked ass shaking, which was the Lana Ferreira update. That was VERY GOOD HE DID A PERFECT JOB! It had the two things I asked, so I was very happy! =] but why on all other of his videos they are not what we asked? =/ The Rayanne Lemosy was ALMOST perfect, she was naked and had her hands on her knees at first but then put hands on couch =[ but it was very close almost there!

Sometimes even worse, there is just no ass shaking at all. I understand some tgirls cant dance THATS OK, however I was very very dissapointed that the Shayenne Lima had NO ass shaking, because she has the best ass ever and I know she can dance ive seen it.

I got so excited to see her update, i said to myself "Yes! Shayenne has perfect ass, i'm sure they did some good ass shaking in the update" then when I downloaded it, there was none at all =[

Like you said it is a very easy and simple request so why didn't he do it in the video at all? Not even a few seconds. I was very dissapointed because shayenne does not get recorded very often she is one of the best with an amazing ass.

However I appreciate that you have been very helpful and trying to give what we want, you did do hands on knees ass shaking with Kamilly Santos and Thaina, even though there was not much hands on knees but still there was some so it was okay.

I just feel that if it is easy, then most videos should have it right? It only takes a few seconds and I only ask two things: Tgirl is naked, and she has both hands on knees, thats all that i need to be happy...I will be so0o0o0o0o0o0o0 happy if you do this more often! Please try to do it with EVERY tgirl just a few seconds even just 10 seconds is okay I just would like to see it more with those 2 things, NOT on the bed, NOT on the ground, and NOT with clothes on....

if the tgirl not able to dance that is okay I understand but if they are please record those 2 things I will be here for life if you just make that minor change!

I know this is long and I hope not to offend I just been trying for people to get this exactly right for many months sometimes i get frustrated i apologize i am not cancelling membership

If you get a chance check the Lana Ferreira update again that is PERFECTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT 100% THAT one was great I loved it! She had both hands on her knees AND she was naked= A+! Exactly what I was talking about that's how its done! =] PLease make the other ones like that one!

I do not mean to sound so picky but I just know exactly what I would like to see and like you said it is easy request

Louie Damazo
09-21-2010, 11:39 PM
I asked Khan about sets and he told me a thing that make sense. Shayenne set was done by another video guy, the camera with us now is the guy u like.

I motivate u guys always talk what think and hope it is a thing for keep u all happy.

ast123
10-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Thank you for letting us speak freely.

I know you guys have been working hard, and I always ask this but I have to ask again...

How soon can we start seeing more NAKED ass shaking videos with hands on knees like in the Lana Ferreira video.

Will it be in next weeks updates? If not next week how soon? Just wanted to check...thanks again

Louie Damazo
10-09-2010, 11:53 AM
I ll really insist in Mr Khan be here with us. Nothing like direct interactions and please, u always ll be free to talk with us and i feel same with u guys.

ast123
10-19-2010, 07:13 AM
I ll really insist in Mr Khan be here with us. Nothing like direct interactions and please, u always ll be free to talk with us and i feel same with u guys.

Yes thank you please talk to him. He keeps doing the same thing over and over and over every week......for example this update in the Laisa Lins video....perfect ass shaking with hands on knees BUT SHE HAS CLOTHES ON! =(

Every week I hope that he will get it right but just keep being disappointed...

Please talk to him i try to be patient but it is hard i have been talking about this for months now and still he isnt getting it right the rest of his videos are good but the ass shaking parts can be better i only ask 2 things for ass shaking thats it it is not hard at all just 1. hands on knees and 2. the girl is naked thats all just 2 little things i been asking for months

ast123
10-29-2010, 04:28 AM
Hello Louie I wanted to say GREAT JOB on the Michelly Araujo video! It was perfect. She had her hands on her knees AND she pulled her thong down so we can see her naked ass shake. Perfect Job please do the others like this that will be awesome!!!:cool::D:D

GroobyPreviews
10-29-2010, 05:05 PM
We will try to film Alice or girls dancing like that, but naked.

http://www.tlovers.com/pt/community/videos/21808-alice-de-castro/video/61-Quero+te+D%C3%A1++Alice+dCastro+dan%C3%A7ando+Funk +%28Gaiola+das+Popozudas%29.html

ast123
10-30-2010, 05:04 AM

http://www.tlovers.com/pt/community/videos/21808-alice-de-castro/video/61-Quero+te+D%C3%A1++Alice+dCastro+dan%C3%A7ando+Funk +%28Gaiola+das+Popozudas%29.html

YES!!! PLeeeeeasseeeee do that!!! We need more tgirls dancing naked like that hard to find this type of video with naked tgirls dancing with hands on knees! especially danca do creu

ken
10-30-2010, 12:08 PM

That looks good.

ast123
11-08-2010, 08:02 PM

It seems that she does not do full nude pics on her site....do you really think she will dance naked? I hope so!

ast123
11-15-2010, 06:36 AM
Oh no.... Mr. Khan did it again! in Amanda Bergman video she still has on clothes while ass shaking! :( i do not think he is listening to what we ask for :( She had hands on knees thats good now just make that one little change and make sure they are naked and then it will be perfect pleeeeaasseee Mr Khan i been asking this over and over for MONTHS it seems you are not listening

ast123
11-16-2010, 05:32 AM
Louie,

AWESOME job with ass shaking in the Gleice video! :cool: Thank you for having her shake it while naked and standing up...that is GREAT....i like it better when the tgirls are standing on the floor with hands on knees, but this was a good job.

PLease continue to tell Khan to also do naked ass shaking, most his videos the tgirls are wearing underwear or bikini:(

ast123
11-25-2010, 04:43 AM
ast123 on 24 Nov 2010
Louie! So glad to see you are recording again! This was absolutely perfect!! Naked while shaking ass with hands on knees just as we asked. GREAT JOB! =] keep up the good work, hopefully Khan will also start doing this. Only one minor suggestion, maybe ask the girl not to hide her balls and dick when shaking it, and also maybe ask them if they can shake it more like danca do creu style (still with hands on knees of course) But this video is amazing i love it man keep it up!

Louie Damazo
11-28-2010, 06:25 PM
Hey

I m back shooting and answering u guys, sorry be so far so long but i was looking new talents with Frank in Sao Paulo

More ass shaking and more newbies ll be here in next updates, i m glad in see u all enjoying

ast123
12-03-2010, 12:42 PM
Yes glad you are back!

I must say however that Khan still hasn't changed though. He still does ass shaking with clothes on. Perhaps you can just remind him again to make sure girls are naked while ass shaking with hands on knees?

If you check out the new videos for girls mention below, they all have hands on knees ass shaking but they all have clothes on! =[

Amanda Bergman
Mariana Fenix
Jessica Ninfeta
Laisa Lins
Paula Melo

All these videos the girls still had clothes on. Could you remind him again to make sure they are naked. That would be wonderful.

Also, when you have girls ass shaking in your videos, could you tell them not to hide their cock while ass shaking? We like to see it! The Cybelly Calmon video was good, but I notice she was kind of hiding her cock while ass shaking...we want to see it!

I was also a little dissapointed that there was no hands on knees ass shaking in the Diana Ferraz video, because I know she is a good dancer I saw her dancing before. Could we please make sure that we try to have just those few seconds of hands on knees ass shaking in every video?

Thanks man!

ast123
12-29-2010, 04:43 AM

This a PERFECT example of what I have been talking about! Any updates on getting her to do this naked???!