PDA

View Full Version : New girls

lordworm
06-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Hey Louie, I kinda wanna praise you on some great work so far. I know I always say it, but this stuff is just always getting better. Most of these new girls you have brought are drop dead hot and the TS on TS scenes have been pretty exciting. Great work man, I will be looking forward to what comes this month.

Btw I don't know if I have asked but does Vivian Merillo do ts on ts? I might have asked this but I forgot.

knightrider82
06-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Hey Louie, I kinda wanna praise you on some great work so far. I know I always say it, but this stuff is just always getting better. Most of these new girls you have brought are drop dead hot and the TS on TS scenes have been pretty exciting. Great work man, I will be looking forward to what comes this month.

Btw I don't know if I have asked but does Vivian Merillo do ts on ts? I might have asked this but I forgot.
Completely agree,LW my friend,I also want to praise Louie on some of the great work he has do so far,Indeed stuff has gotten better and most of the new girls he has brung in are very gorgeous,The TS on TS Scenes have been pretty exciting as well,I will also be looking forward to what's coming this month and beyond,Keep up the Excellent Work.:)

Louie Damazo
06-04-2014, 11:22 PM
Thanks a lot, fellas

I m very glad in see u guys are paying atention in this new exciting new moment we re living. I never got so many great looking newbes EVER and many ll certainly be famous bombshells very soon. I m introduing all Rio de Janeiro new faces and so many from Sao Paulo and i need say: this month ll be a estellar surprise because i got totally freaking hot new babes u guys never saw (and no one else of course)

About Hardcores i m trying mix requests u guys do here with some of my own ideas and it is wrking marvelous. Some of mixes are totally unexpected from u and i enjoy it because i need offer some surprises but u still ll see some of our stars doing sets that u guys ask me here.

I replace my pic cam recently (now i m with canon 6D full frame so freaking great) and canon xa10 for video (this i got one week ago then may be u still need time to feel the diference).

With this i think we re having best phase ever here

Oh, and i still have some top secret ideas that need Sean Chai approval. Lets see how it ll work

lordworm
06-04-2014, 11:35 PM
I agree, this is one of the greatest phases we are having here. And yeah, the new girls have been really great. Hopefully the ones that do hardcores can transition well into that kind of action.

And speaking of hardcores, I think the excitement started once Agatha did that bottom scene. Everything since then has been surprising and exciting. Hope to see more stuff like that in the future. Hopefully we can also start seeing some ass cumshots for some erotic variation.

Otherwise keep up the great work man. I hope you get those top secret ideas approved too.

Louie Damazo
06-05-2014, 11:46 AM
About old stars i know already what u guys want but i ll not do it for now. Those models are not avaliable to shooting because are not in area i work but as soon return i ll do what u guys ask (many times by the way).

Thinking now in next ts on ts with Miss Butterfly. I knowwwwwww - u guys wanna see she topping, right ?! I m wondering about how ll do it

legault
06-05-2014, 03:30 PM
i have a idea bruna topping new girl gabriella ferrari?

lordworm
06-05-2014, 05:24 PM
That would be a hot scene. Gabriella can have her ts on ts audition with Bruna topping her. Leticia Trajano would be another hot one for Bruna to top.

Gabriella Ferrarri would be my top choice but whichever tgirl she does top Louie, do you think it's possible for whoever she tops to cum on Bruna's ass at the end? That would be a hot tease in my opinion, showing she is a great top but still very feminine as is natural with Bruna.

knightrider82
06-05-2014, 06:00 PM
i have a idea bruna topping new girl gabriella ferrari?

That would be a Great Scene :D

knightrider82
06-05-2014, 06:02 PM
That would be a hot scene. Gabriella can have her ts on ts audition with Bruna topping her. Leticia Trajano would be another hot one for Bruna to top.

Gabriella Ferrarri would be my top choice but whichever tgirl she does top Louie, do you think it's possible for whoever she tops to cum on Bruna's ass at the end? That would be a hot tease in my opinion, showing she is a great top but still very feminine as is natural with Bruna.Leticia Trajano getting topped by Bruna Butterfly would be a great scene as well.

knightrider82
06-05-2014, 06:06 PM
I agree, this is one of the greatest phases we are having here. And yeah, the new girls have been really great. Hopefully the ones that do hardcores can transition well into that kind of action.

And speaking of hardcores, I think the excitement started once Agatha did that bottom scene. Everything since then has been surprising and exciting. Hope to see more stuff like that in the future. Hopefully we can also start seeing some ass cumshots for some erotic variation.

Otherwise keep up the great work man. I hope you get those top secret ideas approved too.As long as Agatha Trajano is getting topped by another TS,I have no problem with that at all

knightrider82
06-05-2014, 06:19 PM
Here's another idea for a TS on TS Scene:Leticia Trajano topping Rebeka Souza

knightrider82
06-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Thanks a lot, fellas

I m very glad in see u guys are paying atention in this new exciting new moment we re living. I never got so many great looking newbes EVER and many ll certainly be famous bombshells very soon. I m introduing all Rio de Janeiro new faces and so many from Sao Paulo and i need say: this month ll be a estellar surprise because i got totally freaking hot new babes u guys never saw (and no one else of course)

About Hardcores i m trying mix requests u guys do here with some of my own ideas and it is wrking marvelous. Some of mixes are totally unexpected from u and i enjoy it because i need offer some surprises but u still ll see some of our stars doing sets that u guys ask me here.

I replace my pic cam recently (now i m with canon 6D full frame so freaking great) and canon xa10 for video (this i got one week ago then may be u still need time to feel the diference).

With this i think we re having best phase ever here

Oh, and i still have some top secret ideas that need Sean Chai approval. Lets see how it ll workYou are very welcome,Louie my friend,Indeed we sure have been paying to this new exciting to the moment that we are in,The newbies that you have brought in are very beautiful,And the new scenes have been great as well,Agree,Mixing your ideas with the sets that we ask for has been working out perfectly,That's great to hear,Absolutely agree,We are having the best phase ever here,I sure hope that the Top Secert Ideas works,Great up the great work :D

knightrider82
06-05-2014, 07:14 PM
About old stars i know already what u guys want but i ll not do it for now. Those models are not avaliable to shooting because are not in area i work but as soon return i ll do what u guys ask (many times by the way).

Thinking now in next ts on ts with Miss Butterfly. I knowwwwwww - u guys wanna see she topping, right ?! I m wondering about how ll do it
It's alright Louie,We understand that some of the Models that we want are not available in the area that you are working in,Indeed you always do give us what we ask for,That's great,Yes do sure do want to see Bruna topping,Here's an idea:Bruna Butterfly topping Katrina Vougel

lordworm
06-06-2014, 08:32 AM
Quite a couple potential girls to bottom to the great Butterfly. I think Gabriella Ferrarri is my fav pick tho.

Also Gabriella Andrade if she does ts and Bianca Hills if Hills is being nice again.

Louie Damazo
06-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Miss Ferrari good chance, not for Katrina

One of ideas is broadcast my sets with Google Glass. I have this idea for years amnd now it can be done. Google Glass can share video with livestreaming and i broadcast it with 4G conection and a laptop anywhere i can be

Pretty exciting, right ?!

knightrider82
06-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Miss Ferrari good chance, not for Katrina

One of ideas is broadcast my sets with Google Glass. I have this idea for years amnd now it can be done. Google Glass can share video with livestreaming and i broadcast it with 4G conection and a laptop anywhere i can be

Pretty exciting, right ?!Okie dokie,That sounds awesome Louie,Pairing her up with the Beautiful Bruna Butterfly,Is a great way for Gabriela Ferrari to show her bottom side and it will be an excellent TS on TS Scene for sure,Heck Yeah,That's very exciting :D

knightrider82
06-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Quite a couple potential girls to bottom to the great Butterfly. I think Gabriella Ferrarri is my fav pick tho.

Also Gabriella Andrade if she does ts and Bianca Hills if Hills is being nice again.
Gabriela Ferrari is my top pick as well.:)

knightrider82
06-06-2014, 01:11 PM

Also Gabriella Andrade if she does ts and Bianca Hills if Hills is being nice again.Gabriela Andrade and Bianca Hills is a very interesting mix.

Louie Damazo
06-06-2014, 01:50 PM
U guys never stop tease me. SOme bloody exciting ideas here for sure

legault
06-06-2014, 05:00 PM
i have wanted to see bianca hills as a full bottom with ts would be great scene to see

ferrari being topped by butterfly is also my top choice

whats ur top choice LD? i think ferrari is good idea for u cause shes new

knightrider82
06-06-2014, 05:34 PM
U guys never stop tease me. SOme bloody exciting ideas here for sureI know we do,Completely agree,There sure are some exciting ideas on here :D

knightrider82
06-06-2014, 05:37 PM
i have wanted to see bianca hills as a full bottom with ts would be great scene to see

ferrari being topped by butterfly is also my top choice

whats ur top choice LD? i think ferrari is good idea for u cause shes newSame here,Bianca Hills being topped by another ts,Will be an excellent scene.

Louie Damazo
06-06-2014, 06:38 PM
I ll work with some of those names but need remember i have some old requests to do before it. As soon i have it done ll inform u all

knightrider82
06-06-2014, 07:51 PM
I ll work with some of those names but need remember i have some old requests to do before it. As soon i have it done ll inform u all
Okie dokie,That sounds good,Thanks again Louie :)

lordworm
06-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Louie, are you planning the Bruna scene for this months sets?

Louie Damazo
06-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Yes for Butterfly

lordworm
06-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Sweet, can't wait to see my fav girl pounding. :)

legault
06-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Yes for Butterfly

sweet who are u thinking of pairing her with

knightrider82
06-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Yes for ButterflyAwesome,Looking forward to see my Favorite TS Pounding some ass :D