PDA

View Full Version : Little suggestion.

ken
06-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Hi Louie, i does have a little suggestion on video encoding. I found out the old release video quality are better than the latest release, when i check the latest video bit rate with the old one i found out the new one are encode in around 2.66Mbps while the old one are encoding in 3.35Mbps to 4.19Mbps so i would suggest you guys increase the video bit rate to increase the video quality. Thanks.

Louie Damazo
06-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Hi Louie, i does have a little suggestion on video encoding. I found out the old release video quality are better than the latest release, when i check the latest video bit rate with the old one i found out the new one are encode in around 2.66Mbps while the old one are encoding in 3.35Mbps to 4.19Mbps so i would suggest you guys increase the video bit rate to increase the video quality. Thanks.

Ok, ll work on it

lordworm
06-30-2010, 11:06 PM
Just dont make them too big otherwise it takes forever to download.

Louie Damazo
07-01-2010, 01:12 AM

Yes, idea is test some more settings for increase quality without make it tioo big, size now is much better

ken
07-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Ok, ll work on it

Thanks.

Well, if the quality getting better it worth it. When you watching it in a bigger LCD you will feel like really enjoy it, lol.

Louie Damazo
07-01-2010, 08:34 PM
ll try some better settings but not making video too big