PDA

View Full Version : Raphaelly Vellaskes Hardcore Update.

knightrider82
03-28-2015, 04:21 PM
The TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell Starring Newcomer:Raphaelly Vellaskes and Kampfer was Magnificent,Raphaelly is absolutely gorgeous,I really liked how she was in control of the acting and dominating Kampfer through out the scene,Including mounting and pounding him really hard in different positions and ejaculating all over him,Raphaelly Performace was excellent,Looking forward to seeing more of her,Thanks for the awesome scene Great Damazo.

Louie Damazo
03-31-2015, 03:16 PM
Wrote a nice review about the TS on Guy Update,And as usual no response from Louie Damazo,Sometimes i wonder why i do even bother writing reviews when he doesn't take the time to reply,He claims he listens to his fanbse,But yet he finds time to respond to Nonsense Threads,SHAME ON YOU DAMAZO,Maybe i should just start Trashing your videos to get your attention.:mad:

Is this a joke ? Are u kiding right ? i dont answer ???? Shame on ME ????

Jesus, absolutelly non sense it

knightrider82
03-31-2015, 03:26 PM
Is this a joke ? Are u kiding right ? i dont answer ???? Shame on ME ????

Jesus, absolutelly non sense itRelax Louie,Just wondering why i haven't heard from you that's all,I am sorry if i offended you.

Louie Damazo
03-31-2015, 03:35 PM
Relax Louie,Just wondering why i haven't heard from you that's all,I am sorry if i offended you.

Of course, i m who more answer u all, more do things u guys ask and u tell that ???!!!!! Please think better before post so unthankfull things, man. Its not really good

knightrider82
03-31-2015, 03:40 PM
Of course, i m who more answer u all, more do things u guys ask and u tell that ???!!!!! Please think better before post so unthankfull things, man. Its not really goodI see your point and understand you're a busy person,Will keep that in mind,Didn't mean to offend you,Now i feel so ashame,That Raphaelly a cutie,And when will the TS on TS Update be available?

knightrider82
03-31-2015, 05:43 PM
Still would like to hear your thoughts on the review that i wrote.

Louie Damazo
03-31-2015, 05:53 PM
Still would like to hear your thoughts on the review that i wrote.

Man

I dont need answer that because i read and see if what i m doing is good or not. I really cant be posting all the time but i always read and if u re doing more positive coments than negative is because i m doing what u want

I have no intention be rude with anyone here, actually i hate it because u re my pals but sometimes we need have this kinda of conversation

I DONT ignore u, i always read but it doesnt mean i ll always coment

;) Cheers

knightrider82
03-31-2015, 06:15 PM
Man

I dont need answer that because i read and see if what i m doing is good or not. I really cant be posting all the time but i always read and if u re doing more positive coments than negative is because i m doing what u want

I have no intention be rude with anyone here, actually i hate it because u re my pals but sometimes we need have this kinda of conversation

I DONT ignore u, i always read but it doesnt mean i ll always coment

;) CheersOkie dokie i completely understand,You're doing a magnificent job as a Director and Friend responding to your fans comments,And making spectacular movies,I really appreciate that,I know that you don't have any intention to be rude with us,And i understand that you can't answer all of our comments,Because you are forfulling our requests,I know you don't ignore us,Yes we do,Keep up the great work my friend :)

Louie Damazo
03-31-2015, 06:22 PM
Okie dokie i completely understand,You're doing a magnificent job as a Director and Friend responding to your fans comments,And making spectacular movies,I really appreciate that,I know that you don't have any intention to be rude with us,And i understand that you can't answer all of our comments,Because you are forfulling our requests,I know you don't ignore us,Yes we do,Keep up the great work my friend :)

I dot ignore any one but if u have good feedback i understand did what u want then i see no reason to post some times. If u have negative critics i ll check if i did a bad work (it happens with every one) or if u guys are not being fair with me. That´s why some times we have furious discussions that, thanks god, always finish with everyone in peace

knightrider82
03-31-2015, 06:35 PM
I dot ignore any one but if u have good feedback i understand did what u want then i see no reason to post some times. If u have negative critics i ll check if i did a bad work (it happens with every one) or if u guys are not being fair with me. That´s why some times we have furious discussions that, thanks god, always finish with everyone in peaceWe know that you don't ignore anyone,I completely understand,That sometimes you have no reason to post,When there's positive feedback,IMHO You always do good work,Indeed it does,You just have to brush it off,Yes we do sometimes,But it's all part of the Fan-Director Relationship,Yes it does,You're the man,Louie my friend,Keep up the Great Work that you do :)

Louie Damazo
03-31-2015, 07:44 PM
We know that you don't ignore anyone,I completely understand,That sometimes you have no reason to post,When there's positive feedback,IMHO You always do good work,Indeed it does,You just have to brush it off,Yes we do sometimes,But it's all part of the Fan-Director Relationship,Yes it does,You're the man,Louie my friend,Keep up the Great Work that you do :)

I know it tyhat´s why we re having such civilized conversation here LOL

;)

knightrider82
03-31-2015, 07:53 PM
I know it tyhat´s why we re having such civilized conversation here LOL

;)Indeed we are...LOL :D