PDA

View Full Version : Peron-Firenze Update.

knightrider82
07-08-2015, 02:06 PM
The TS on TS Update on BTS starring the Gorgeous.&.Toned Geane Peron and Alexia Firenze was Freaking Awesome,It's great to see Geane back in action,Dominating her partners,And looking better than ever,It's also nice to see the Veteran Alexia Firenze back ,Bottoming to Geane for the whole scene,Would love to see more Veteran TGirls bottoming to Newbies,I really liked how Geane was commanded the action through out the scene,By Face-Fucking and Slapping Her Big Girlcock in Alexia's Face,Topping her in various positions and cumming all over,I also enjoyed the kissing and caressing between them,Geane's Performance was Magnificent,Thanks again for the Great Scene Damazo,Looking forward to seeing more of Geane Peron topping.

Louie Damazo
07-11-2015, 11:22 PM
In my opinion one of best matchs i got in ts on ts action in last times

knightrider82
07-11-2015, 11:43 PM
In my opinion one of best matchs i got in ts on ts action in last timesIndeed it was one of the best pairing in TS on TS Action.

knightrider82
07-12-2015, 12:57 AM
Who's going to be in Next Week's TS on TS Update?.

Louie Damazo
07-13-2015, 12:12 PM
Who's going to be in Next Week's TS on TS Update?.

5 stars update, only solos this week

knightrider82
07-13-2015, 04:50 PM
5 stars update, only solos this weekOkie dokie,Sounds good Louie,Looking forward to seeing the 5 Stars Solos,Who's going to be next week's TS on TS Update?

Louie Damazo
07-13-2015, 08:50 PM
Okie dokie,Sounds good Louie,Looking forward to seeing the 5 Stars Solos,Who's going to be next week's TS on TS Update?

I m still working on this.