PDA

View Full Version : I FIRE my camera man

Louie Damazo
08-07-2015, 05:47 PM
Fuck, i m so fucking angry

I did finally 3some Carla Novaes & Walkiria & Hilda. Idea is have Walkiria and Carla bottom in this hardcore and we did in pics but as soon i saw what camera guy did i fire him. I gave PERFECT INSTRUCTIONS to follow what we did in pics and when i saw have NO CARLA BOTTOM in video and it piss me off really BAD

Befor u guys see and tell i m not doig what u ask i m here explaining what happen. Scene is good but i wanted with all u guys ask. I m with new camera guy for soon

Thanks

L

legault
08-08-2015, 03:01 AM
sorry to hear that LD

thanks for letting us know

lordworm
08-08-2015, 04:03 AM

I did finally 3some Carla Novaes & Walkiria & Hilda. Idea is have Walkiria and Carla bottom in this hardcore and we did in pics but as soon i saw what camera guy did i fire him. I gave PERFECT INSTRUCTIONS to follow what we did in pics and when i saw have NO CARLA BOTTOM in video and it piss me off really BAD

Befor u guys see and tell i m not doig what u ask i m here explaining what happen. Scene is good but i wanted with all u guys ask. I m with new camera guy for soon

Thanks

L

Damn that's a shame, well it's alright Louie. You tried your best.

knightrider82
08-08-2015, 04:40 AM

Thanks

LThank you for explaining what happen with filming the TS 3some scene,It's not your fault,It's the Former Camera Man's Fault for not following through with the Perfect Instructions,It's alright Louie,We understand,You did your best,Still looking forward to seeing the scene.

Louie Damazo
08-09-2015, 01:41 AM
Sorry dont coment it anymore, i m very angry. I burn my ass to do ths hardcore and he just ignore my instructions on it. FUCKING SHIT !!!!! U ll see in pics Carla is bottom but NOTHING in video

knightrider82
08-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Sorry dont coment it anymore, i m very angry. I burn my ass to do ths hardcore and he just ignore my instructions on it. FUCKING SHIT !!!!! U ll see in pics Carla is bottom but NOTHING in videoIt's alright,We understand,Don't be so hard on yourself Louie,It's not your fault.

Louie Damazo
08-10-2015, 05:13 PM
It's alright,We understand,Don't be so hard on yourself Louie,It's not your fault.

Fuck, took a little longer organize it and i was expecting a kick ass scene for please u all. Scene is good but wasnt what i plan and i cant accept it

knightrider82
08-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Fuck, took a little longer organize it and i was expecting a kick ass scene for please u all. Scene is good but wasnt what i plan and i cant accept itIt's alright Louie my friend,We understand that you worked hard to organize this scene for your Fanbase,And it didn't go as planned,And that you can't accept it,Don't be so hard on yourself,It's not your fault.

legault
08-11-2015, 12:40 AM
can there be another attempt in the future to have carla fully bottom to a ts?

ast123
08-11-2015, 02:03 PM
Just remember to tell new guy let's see some booty shaking or you fired too! hahaha:D

Louie Damazo
08-12-2015, 09:00 PM
can there be another attempt in the future to have carla fully bottom to a ts?

I try kill 2 requests in 1 scene. Walkiria bottom and Carla Bottom. I m still angry :mad::mad::mad:

pantuflo
08-12-2015, 11:23 PM
Thanks but when can we see the scene ?

pantuflo
08-13-2015, 05:04 PM
An advance , please.

Louie Damazo
08-14-2015, 12:44 PM
Thanks but when can we see the scene ?

Yes, next week. Its good stuff BUUUTTT not what i plan to do

lordworm
08-19-2015, 07:07 PM
Just get Carla to do a 1 on 1 with another tgirl and then have her be bottom 100%.

Is Fernanda still being lazy?

Louie Damazo
08-19-2015, 11:38 PM
Just get Carla to do a 1 on 1 with another tgirl and then have her be bottom 100%.

Is Fernanda still being lazy?

Fernnada Cristine is in some other city in Brasil but WOW, i love this combination man. I m REALLY INTO it if i have a chance

lordworm
08-19-2015, 11:54 PM
Yeah man, Fernanda is the new Carla Novaes. It makes sense that she tops the previous queen.

knightrider82
08-20-2015, 12:49 AM
Yeah man, Fernanda is the new Carla Novaes. It makes sense that she tops the previous queen.Completely agree 1000%,It does makes sense,Would love to see that :)

Louie Damazo
08-20-2015, 01:29 AM
Completely agree 1000%,It does makes sense,Would love to see that :)

I think we ALL agree this is a bombastic combination and i ll REALLY try it

lordworm
08-20-2015, 03:12 AM
Great but we gotta get Carla on the bottom 100%

knightrider82
08-20-2015, 03:35 AM
I think we ALL agree this is a bombastic combination and i ll REALLY try itAgree,It is a Bombastic Combination,As long as Carla Novaes is willing to be Full Bottom :)