PDA

View Full Version : Mikaelle Felipa Hardcore Update.

knightrider82
09-19-2015, 06:17 AM
The TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring Newcomer:Felipa Lins was Freaking Awesome,Felipa is a Very Beautiful TGirl that has a Pretty Face,Nice Perky Tits and a Big TGirlCock that she knows how to use Extremely Well,I really liked how she was in control through out the scene,By making her Male Partner her bitch and Topping him in Various Positions,And how she turned up the intensity towards the end,And ejaculated her load in his mouth as well,Her Performance for her first Hardcore Scene was Magnificent,Thanks for the Great Scene Louie,Looking forward to seeing more of Felipa Lins as a Top.

legault
09-19-2015, 11:15 AM
this girl is gorgeous, we have to see ts on ts bottom or flex too

Rikki
09-20-2015, 12:01 AM
She's young and beautiful and more importantly, dominant and knows how to fuck. Thanks Louie for this great addition. I'd love to see more of her as a top.

knightrider82
09-20-2015, 03:49 AM
this girl is gorgeous, we have to see ts on ts bottom or flex tooAgree,Felipa Lins is Gorgeous.

knightrider82
09-20-2015, 04:32 AM
She's young and beautiful and more importantly, dominant and knows how to fuck. Thanks Louie for this great addition. I'd love to see more of her as a top.Completely agree,Felipa is Beautiful,Dominant and knows how to Fuck :)

lordworm
09-20-2015, 05:02 AM
She's too hot to only top. She's kinda like Fernanda Cristine, where you wanna see her do both sometimes too. By the way that would also be a great combo, Fernanda and Mikaelle, no matter who tops.

I just think we should see her bottom at least once before we judge.

knightrider82
09-20-2015, 05:44 AM
She's too hot to only top. She's kinda like Fernanda Cristine, where you wanna see her do both sometimes too. By the way that would also be a great combo, Fernanda and Mikaelle, no matter who tops.

I just think we should see her bottom at least once before we judge.I Completely agree Mikaelle is Hot and that she is similar is too Fernanda Cristine,I also agree that Mikaelle Felipa and Fernanda Cristine would be a Great Combination for a Future TS on TS Flex Scene.

Louie Damazo
09-20-2015, 03:13 PM
I Completely agree Mikaelle is Hot and that she is similar is too Fernanda Cristine,I also agree that Mikaelle Felipa and Fernanda Cristine would be a Great Combination for a Future TS on TS Flex Scene.

I agree she is just AWESOME. I see she is your type then lets have more with her soon

knightrider82
09-20-2015, 04:47 PM
I agree she is just AWESOME. I see she is your type then lets have more with her soonAgree Felipa Lins is one of my New Favorites,She is Very Beautiful and Knows how to Top,Wicked Cool Louie,I would like to see more of her.

lordworm
09-20-2015, 06:21 PM
I agree she is just AWESOME. I see she is your type then lets have more with her soon

Does she do ts on ts?

jonniecage
09-20-2015, 07:58 PM
Yes please bring her back to dominate some guys.

Louie Damazo
09-21-2015, 09:45 PM
Yes please bring her back to dominate some guys.

I want do more with this ts for sure

knightrider82
09-21-2015, 10:05 PM
I want do more with this ts for sureAwesome,Who's going to be in this week's TS on TS Update? :)

lordworm
09-22-2015, 04:10 AM
I want do more with this ts for sure

Does she do ts on ts? Is she open to bottoming?