PDA

View Full Version : TS-TS on Guy 3some Update.

knightrider82
09-23-2015, 01:53 AM
Looks like Louie switched things up for this week's update for BTS,As i have said on previous threads,I am not a fan of 3somes that involves a Guy interacting with 2 TGirls,Nobody wants to see a Guy's Hairy Ass and Balls topping a TGirl,Because it Ruins the scene,This week's update would of been much better,If it was a 3some involving 3 Beautiful TGirls interacting with each other,Not some Skinny Guy with a Jacked Up Haircut trying to get laid,I understand that some TGirls don't like bottoming to other TGirls,But like bottoming to Guys,Those types of scenes belong on ShemalesFromHell.com,Not on here,BTS should be for TS on TS and TS Solos ONLY.

legault
09-23-2015, 01:58 AM
did the ts fuck each other at least? that sounds pretty bad, dunno if i should resub for that

knightrider82
09-23-2015, 02:36 AM
did the ts fuck each other at least? that sounds pretty bad, dunno if i should resub for thatYeah they did for about a minute or 2.

legault
09-23-2015, 02:40 AM
who are the ts? and who fucked who?

knightrider82
09-23-2015, 02:54 AM
who are the ts? and who fucked who?
Aline Garcia and Jennifer Hills,Aline topped Jennifer,IMO,The scene would of been better without the guy.

legault
09-23-2015, 03:04 AM
yeah it would have

lordworm
09-23-2015, 07:19 AM
Aline fucked Jennifer Hills, which is GREAT btw. I've been wanting to see Jennifer get smashed by another TS.

Now the bad...she fucked her for 2 minutes, and as everyone else mentioned theres a GUY IN THE WAY. lol seriously LD, no one on BT site goes on there to see dudes.

The scene would have been 100 times better if it was just Aline fucking Jennifer or the other way around.

Louie Damazo
09-23-2015, 11:56 AM
Aline fucked Jennifer Hills, which is GREAT btw. I've been wanting to see Jennifer get smashed by another TS.

Now the bad...she fucked her for 2 minutes, and as everyone else mentioned theres a GUY IN THE WAY. lol seriously LD, no one on BT site goes on there to see dudes.

The scene would have been 100 times better if it was just Aline fucking Jennifer or the other way around.

Sorry but yjis is yoiur specific opinion. For YOUR taste (what u know, i respect) if have no guy ll be better but other people may be do not agree. I told ll do it few times here for change things a little bit. I ll not insist in do it all ther time but i need try different approachs some times for keep things more interesting

legault
09-23-2015, 03:43 PM
i dont like it either

and sfh exists for guy on ts

lordworm
09-23-2015, 04:55 PM
Sorry but yjis is yoiur specific opinion. For YOUR taste (what u know, i respect) if have no guy ll be better but other people may be do not agree. I told ll do it few times here for change things a little bit. I ll not insist in do it all ther time but i need try different approachs some times for keep things more interesting

Nah, it's because it's cheaper to produce guy on ts. It's not about making things interesting, SFH already has 2 guy on ts scenes every week.

pantuflo
09-23-2015, 05:06 PM
I'm sorry but I prefer Ts on Ts action,3Some Ts o 4Some Ts. That's fantastic.
I prefer scenes without guy in Brazilian-Transsexual.For this is Shemales From Hell. We hope the next week.

Louie Damazo
09-23-2015, 07:36 PM
I completely agree with LG and LW,I didn't like the scene either,The scene would of been 1000 times better,If it was Aline Garcia along with another TGirl Fully Topping Jennifer Hills,We understand that as a Director you want to switch things up every once in a while to keep things interesting,As i have said on Previous Threads 3somes that involves Guys interacting with 2 TGirls belongs on ShemalesFromHell.com,Not on BTS,Nobody subscribes to BTS to see Guys Topping TGirls,They sign up to see TGirls Topping with each other,And here are 2 Very Cool Suggestions to keep things interesting on BTS:VCS#1:A TS3some:2 Smoking Hot TGirls Fully Topping another TGirl,VCS#2:2 Beautiful.&.Dominant TGirls Fucking 2 Submissive TGirls.

U re here for LLLOOONNNGGG time but insist in ignore it. I ll ALWAYS try different tings some times but ll not change what u guys like. This topiv is totally pointless

scotty13
09-29-2015, 04:13 AM
No offense because you are the best Louie, but it was bad timing for this scene. The majority, or at least the vocal majority want TG/TG only scenes on BTS. The previous 2 updates were a solos only week and a TG/TG with Monik Lohan who wears a corset in every scene and I think we all know why. So assuming this week we get a quality TG/TG scene it's been a month.

Louie Damazo
09-29-2015, 08:31 PM
No offense because you are the best Louie, but it was bad timing for this scene. The majority, or at least the vocal majority want TG/TG only scenes on BTS. The previous 2 updates were a solos only week and a TG/TG with Monik Lohan who wears a corset in every scene and I think we all know why. So assuming this week we get a quality TG/TG scene it's been a month.

No, its not. U re refering about this forum but i get requests from many other channels with guys doint feel confortable post here (them words, not moine) then i need see their requests too

legault
09-29-2015, 11:45 PM
why dont they feel comftorable postinh here? thats weird

legault
09-30-2015, 03:01 AM
this weeks ts on ts was great btw

bug cock ts getting topped mmm so good

Louie Damazo
09-30-2015, 10:53 AM
why dont they feel comftorable postinh here? thats weird

SOme guys think ll have not good reception because desagree with general opinion here. I agree, totally weird

Louie Damazo
10-07-2015, 08:45 PM
I completely agree with LG and LW,I didn't like the scene either,The scene would of been 1000 times better,If it was Aline Garcia along with another TGirl Fully Topping Jennifer Hills,We understand that as a Director you want to switch things up every once in a while to keep things interesting,As i have said on Previous Threads 3somes that involves Guys interacting with 2 TGirls belongs on ShemalesFromHell.com,Not on BTS,Nobody subscribes to BTS to see Guys Topping TGirls,They sign up to see TGirls Topping with each other,And here are 2 Very Cool Suggestions to keep things interesting on BTS:VCS#1:A TS3some:2 Smoking Hot TGirls Fully Topping another TGirl,VCS#2:2 Beautiful.&.Dominant TGirls Fucking 2 Submissive TGirls.

I m sorry ask but u guys have some brain damage ??? I refuse explain it again. PLease ead my previous messages about it

Thanks

lordworm
10-07-2015, 09:53 PM
Geane and Aline looked great in their solos. Any plans for them?

Louie Damazo
10-08-2015, 11:28 AM
Geane and Aline looked great in their solos. Any plans for them?

Geane yes, ALine hummm may be

lordworm
10-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Are you thinking some ts on ts? Maybe bottoming? :p