PDA

View Full Version : October 2015 Updates

knightrider82
10-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Hello Louie,What do you have plan for TS on TS and TS on Guy Updates for the month of October?,Btw it was nice seeing Felipa Lins in action.Also the TS Solo starring Rafaelly Pontes was excellent. she is Absolutely Stunning. thanks again for introducing your fanbase to another Gorgeous TGirl.

Louie Damazo
10-08-2015, 11:29 AM
Hello Louie,What do you have plan for TS on TS and TS on Guy Updates for the month of October?,Btw it was nice seeing Felipa Lins in action. would like to see her Fully Topping a Guy again or another TGirl,Also the TS Solo starring Rafaelly Pontes was excellent. she is Absolutely Stunning. thanks again for introducing your fanbase to another Gorgeous TGirl.

We have some good choices for sure. I ll have what u gys like, dont worry and those names are in my list for soon

lordworm
10-08-2015, 03:42 PM
Here's hoping Carla fully bottoming with another TS.

knightrider82
10-08-2015, 06:15 PM
We have some good choices for sure. I ll have what u gys like, dont worry and those names are in my list for soonThat is great to hear Louie.that you have some good choices ,And you'll have what we like and have those names on your list soon. we're not worry,We know that you always come through,Will be looking forward to seeing what you have planned for TS on TS and TS on Guy Updates.

Louie Damazo
10-16-2015, 12:57 AM
Who's going to be in the next TS on TS Updates for BTS?,Do you have any previews pics?

Actually i need admit. I have NO IDEA who ll be in next ts on ts scene for one reason: I M DOING IT RIGHT NOW then i need create a little mistery for tease u fellows

knightrider82
10-16-2015, 01:02 AM
Actually i need admit. I have NO IDEA who ll be in next ts on ts scene for one reason: I M DOING IT RIGHT NOW then i need create a little mistery for tease u fellowsOh okay,Sounds like fun :)

Louie Damazo
10-22-2015, 04:14 PM
Who's going to be in this week's and next week's TS on Guy Updates for SFH?.

Myla Pereira & ALex Junior
Victoria Prado & Kamper

A ts that always tops this time bottom and a newbie really cute and hot

knightrider82
10-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Myla Pereira & ALex Junior
Victoria Prado & Kamper

A ts that always tops this time bottom and a newbie really cute and hotThat is very cool.

Rikki
10-24-2015, 12:48 PM
Mediocre updates this week.

I too like to see more of Felipa Lins before she disappears like the other good ones.

Louie Damazo
10-24-2015, 02:26 PM
Mediocre updates this week.

I too like to see more of Felipa Lins before she disappears like the other good ones.

Totally desagree but its your opinion

knightrider82
10-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Totally desagree but its your opinion
Hello Louie.Do you have any plans for Felipa Lins?,Because i would love to see her back in action Fully Topping a TGirl and a Guy.Btw this weeks Flex Scene was good.Victoria Prado is a Cutie

Louie Damazo
10-24-2015, 04:02 PM
Hello Louie.Do you have any plans for Felipa Lins?,Because i would love to see her back in action Fully Topping a TGirl and a Guy.Btw this weeks Flex Scene was good.Victoria Prado is a Cutie

Solo soon and yes, i ll invite her for more. I also like this ts a lot

Rikki
10-24-2015, 04:07 PM
I'd like to see more updates of Felipa for SFH as a top.

I have to say I was a little disappoint to see Mylia as a total bottom. But that's me.

knightrider82
10-24-2015, 04:13 PM
Solo soon and yes, i ll invite her for more. I also like this ts a lotThat is very good to hear,Felipa Lins is Absolutely Gorgeous,looking forward to seeing her Solo Set.Victoria Prado did very good for her first update.Keep up the great work Louie :)

legault
10-24-2015, 11:52 PM
I'd like to see more updates of Felipa for SFH as a top.

I have to say I was a little disappoint to see Mylia as a total bottom. But that's me.

nah thats a good thing, she always tops

i wanna see her bottom with a ts one day