PDA

View Full Version : Gomes and Sereia Solo Updates.

knightrider82
10-14-2015, 02:34 AM
The Solos of the following TS Models:Nathany Gomes and Newcomer Bianca Sereia were Spectacular.Nathany Gomes:Looking absolutely with her Dark Hair,Toned Body and her Big Girlcock.It is great to see her back in a Solo Set.And last but not least newcomer:Bianca Sereia:She is a Very Beautiful TGirl.that has a beautiful face and smile,Sexy Body and a nice Girlcock,Thanks Great Damazo for introducing your fanbase to another Gorgeous TS Model and for the Solos,Looking forward to seeing more of Nathany Gomes and Bianca Sereia in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as Full Tops,Btw who is going in this week's TS on Guy Update.&.Next week's TS on TS Update?.

legault
10-14-2015, 03:15 AM
so many solos

pantuflo
10-14-2015, 10:00 AM
Sorry , but a new disappointment for me. Other week more without TS on TS action. Finally ,I hope that the next We can see a great scene of TS on TS action. Thanks.

legault
10-14-2015, 04:15 PM
i agree, there are more solos than ever now

Rembradt
10-14-2015, 04:40 PM
Nathany Gomes is da bomb! She is definitely one of the best looking girls at BTS

lordworm
10-14-2015, 06:44 PM
Sorry , but a new disappointment for me. Other week more without TS on TS action. Finally ,I hope that the next We can see a great scene of TS on TS action. Thanks.

This is the truth. There has only been like 1 ts on ts scene in the last month.

lordworm
10-14-2015, 07:52 PM
And on the 2 weeks before that one there were none either. So we had only 1 in the last 4 weeks. That's only 1 a month.

Louie Damazo
10-14-2015, 10:08 PM
What da fuck are u talking about ? ARe u nuts ? I change NOTHING about what i always do. Last 3 updates had ts on ts (sep 21 / sep 28 / 05 oct). It is what i do every month and now u come telling i did more solo updates ???? Give me a fucking break.

I m keeping same style with no changes, next week ts on ts, next one ts on ts, next next one ts on ts TTTHHHEEENNNN (May be) another 5 stars update

Come on !!!!

lordworm
10-14-2015, 10:29 PM
Oct 6 and Sep 22 had guy on ts.

Louie Damazo
10-14-2015, 10:46 PM
Oct 6 and Sep 22 had guy on ts.

REally ??? It was a 3some update that i already told need do some times a year at same way i put ts on ts in shemalesfromhell some times. Its incridible how many times need explain it. Jessuusss!!!!!