PDA

View Full Version : No More Ass Shaking

ast123
10-24-2015, 02:00 PM
Hi Louie,

DO you think you guys are going to stop doing any ass shaking footage? I noticed there is not much in recent scenes from past few months.

I remember you said many girls look weird doing it, but some do look good like Juliana Vidal, Juliana Soares, Bruna Butterfly and others.

I really hope they are not stopping all ass shaking on the site, that would be very sad! Very sad to see such beautiful bodies and all they do is sit down and masterbate, hope we will start seeing more dancing and ass shaking like in 2011.

ast123
10-25-2015, 02:29 AM
actually i saw some ass shaking in new Laila Zelinsky and Nathany Gomes video so I do say thank you for that! Sorry I spoke too soon

Louie Damazo
10-27-2015, 02:33 PM
actually i saw some ass shaking in new Laila Zelinsky and Nathany Gomes video so I do say thank you for that! Sorry I spoke too soon

OOHHHH Thats why i like u guys. I was quiet waiting if u saw it but i m glad u pay atention

I did more but some ts cant make it right and look almost ridiculous that why i cut it off

ast123
10-28-2015, 04:07 AM
OOHHHH Thats why i like u guys. I was quiet waiting if u saw it but i m glad u pay atention

I did more but some ts cant make it right and look almost ridiculous that why i cut it off

Haha yeah i know I complain a lot but when i see good stuff i try to say thanks!

Is there any way you can maybe still post the deleted footage of girls dancing or ass shaking in a bonus section? Even though it may look a bit weird I would be interested in seeing it if possible:o Also just sent you private message

Rembradt
10-28-2015, 05:31 AM
Is there any way you can maybe still post the deleted footage of girls dancing or ass shaking in a bonus section? Even though it may look a bit weird I would be interested in seeing it if possible:o

Seconded. That would be great!

Louie Damazo
10-28-2015, 09:09 AM
Haha yeah i know I complain a lot but when i see good stuff i try to say thanks!

Is there any way you can maybe still post the deleted footage of girls dancing or ass shaking in a bonus section? Even though it may look a bit weird I would be interested in seeing it if possible:o Also just sent you private message

Its your right ask things u like but i think now u understand that , may be it looks very easy...actually its not. Some ts do it so bad that i cant remove from final video for dont screw up that solo