PDA

View Full Version : Deborah Mastronelly Solo Update.

knightrider82
10-28-2015, 01:34 AM
The Solo of the following TS Model:The Stunning Deborah Mastronelly was Magnificent,Deborah has it all:A Beautiful Face and Smile,Toned Body and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use,and is very talented,She did very well for her TS on TS Scene back on the Aug 26th update for BTS,would love to see her in TS on TS Action again Fully Topping one of the following TS Veterans:Aline Garcia,Jennifer Hills or other TGirls that bottom,and in Hardcore Action as a Full Top,Thanks again Great Damazo for introducing your fanbase,keep up the great work :)

Rembradt
10-28-2015, 05:35 AM
I like her too. She's definitely one of the best new faces of 2015

knightrider82
10-28-2015, 05:46 AM
I like her too. She's definitely one of the best new faces of 2015I agree,Deborah Mastronelly is one of the best New Faces of 2015

knightrider82
10-29-2015, 03:26 AM
Would like to hear your feedback Louie,Btw who's going to be this week's Updates for SFH,Is Geane Peron topping Carol Penelope for the whole scene and will that be next week's TS on TS Update for BTS.

Louie Damazo
10-29-2015, 11:49 AM
Would like to hear your feedback Louie,Btw who's going to be this week's Updates for SFH,Is Geane Peron topping Carol Penelope for the whole scene and will that be next week's TS on TS Update for BTS.

AZ site ll have Jheniffer de Castro & Jackelyne Dark and next one ll be Geane Peron hardcore

knightrider82
10-29-2015, 07:17 PM
AZ site ll have Jheniffer de Castro & Jackelyne Dark and next one ll be Geane Peron hardcore
This week's TS on TS Update for BTS was okay,Wicked Cool.Looking forward to seeing Geane Peron topping Carol Penelope for the whole scene.

Louie Damazo
10-30-2015, 11:16 PM
This week's TS on TS Update for BTS was okay,Wicked Cool.Looking forward to seeing Geane Peron topping Carol Penelope for the whole scene.

Next BRAZ Update

Felipa Lins
Hillary Tavares
Keyla Lorran
Geane Peron & Carol Penelope

THis is a really cool mix

knightrider82
10-31-2015, 12:45 AM
Next BRAZ Update

Felipa Lins
Hillary Tavares
Keyla Lorran
Geane Peron & Carol Penelope

THis is a really cool mixHoly Smokes,that's an Freaking Awesome Mix Louie my friend,Is Felipa Lins,Geane Peron fully topping for the whole scene?,and that will be Wednesday November 4th Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com?,Do you have any preview pics?.

legault
10-31-2015, 02:54 AM
i hope gean bottoms

Louie Damazo
10-31-2015, 11:11 AM
Holy Smokes,that's an Freaking Awesome Mix Louie my friend,Is Felipa Lins,Geane Peron fully topping for the whole scene?,and that will be Wednesday November 4th Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com?,Do you have any preview pics?.

This is the update, no previews yet. I ll work on it in sunday (yes, i work sunday when necessary ;) )

knightrider82
09-19-2016, 11:24 PM
Hello LD,It's been a while since the following model Deborah Mastronelly has done a scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals and ShemalesFromHell,do you have any plans for her,I would love to see her in a Interracial TS on TS Fully Topping another TGirl someone like:Bruna Angel and in Hardcore Action as a Full Top as well.

Louie Damazo
09-21-2016, 03:58 PM
Hello LD,It's been a while since the following model Deborah Mastronelly has done a scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals and ShemalesFromHell,do you have any plans for her,I would love to see her in a Interracial TS on TS Fully Topping another TGirl someone like:Bruna Angel and in Hardcore Action as a Full Top as well.

I have no plans for Mastronelly now , she is traveling or something but as soon be avaliable its easy make it

knightrider82
09-21-2016, 05:14 PM
I have no plans for Mastronelly now , she is traveling or something but as soon be avaliable its easy make itOkie Dokie,Thanks LD.