PDA

View Full Version : Fernanda Castro

Jjamison
11-27-2015, 02:29 AM
Hey Louie, by any chance will we see Fernanda Castro aka Kessia Brunelly on SFH? Haven't seen her in a while and thought she was a real thick beauty.

Louie Damazo
11-27-2015, 11:46 AM
Hey Louie, by any chance will we see Fernanda Castro aka Kessia Brunelly on SFH? Haven't seen her in a while and thought she was a real thick beauty.

Kessya no, very bad Behaviour . The other one i ll check

Jjamison
11-27-2015, 04:57 PM
Kessya no, very bad Behaviour . The other one i ll check

O i thought Kessya and Fernanda was the same person. Sucks to hear that she has a bad behaviour, she looks so amazing. Perhaps it's been a while and she has changed her behaviour since you last met. Might be worth a second chance. Here is the girl i am talking about http://shemalestardb.com/galls/kessia-brunelly/89701/

Louie Damazo
11-28-2015, 11:26 AM
O i thought Kessya and Fernanda was the same person. Sucks to hear that she has a bad behaviour, she looks so amazing. Perhaps it's been a while and she has changed her behaviour since you last met. Might be worth a second chance. Here is the girl i am talking about http://shemalestardb.com/galls/kessia-brunelly/89701/

She is the same, whn a ts change name many times is not for a good reason, trust me

Jjamison
11-28-2015, 07:42 PM
She is the same, whn a ts change name many times is not for a good reason, trust me

Well, you've been in the business for a while so I can trust you about situations like these. It just sucks to have such an amazing model go to waste. Please at least give her a last chance

Louie Damazo
11-29-2015, 06:00 PM
Well, you've been in the business for a while so I can trust you about situations like these. It just sucks to have such an amazing model go to waste. Please at least give her a last chance

So many ts already had some bad moment wiuth me and i almost always ignore it for dnt loose a good model but there are some actions impossoible pretend dont see