PDA

View Full Version : Lins-Micaheli Update.

knightrider82
12-02-2015, 02:04 PM
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring The Gorgeous Felipa Lins and Newcomer:Raica Micaheli was Freaking Awesome,i really liked how Felipa was commanding the action for the whole scene,By Face Fucking Raica with her Huge Girlcock,Topping her in both Doggy.&.Missionary Styles and fucking her Sideways,I also liked how FL was fucking RM while she was riding her in both Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl,and how she turned up the intensity towards the end and shot her Big Load all over Raica,Felipa Lins Performance was Phenomenal in her first TS on TS,Thanks for the Great Scene Louie,Looking forward to seeing more of The Gorgeous Felipa Lins in Hardcore Action as a Full Top and TS on TS Action as a Versatile Top.

Louie Damazo
12-02-2015, 08:10 PM
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring The Gorgeous Felipa Lins and Newcomer:Raica Micaheli was Freaking Awesome,i really liked how Felipa was commanding the action for the whole scene,By Face Fucking Raica with her Huge Girlcock,Topping her in both Doggy.&.Missionary Styles and fucking her Sideways,I also liked how FL was fucking RM while she was riding her in both Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl,and how she turned up the intensity towards the end and shot her Big Load all over Raica,Felipa Lins Performance was Phenomenal in her first TS on TS,Thanks for the Great Scene Louie,Looking forward to seeing more of The Gorgeous Felipa Lins in Hardcore Action as a Full Top and TS on TS Action as a Versatile Top.

I m glad Felipoa did really well because i dont remember last newbie make u guys soooo excited for long time. SHe is defenetelly a GROOBY GIRL

knightrider82
12-03-2015, 12:11 AM
I m glad Felipoa did really well because i dont remember last newbie make u guys soooo excited for long time. SHe is defenetelly a GROOBY GIRLThat is great to hear LD my friend,I agree Felipa Lins did extremely well,she is very talented and knows how to command the action in a scene,and is one of my favorite TS Models,that is going to be a Big Star in the industry,I also agree that she is definitely a Grooby Girl,Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to another Gorgeous Model,Looking forward to seeing of her in Hardcore Action as a Full Top and in TS on TS Action as a Versatile Top.