PDA

View Full Version : Mastronelly-Penelope Update.

knightrider82
12-23-2015, 06:30 AM
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring:The Stunning Deborah Mastronelly and Carol Penelope was Very Impressive,it is very nice to see Deborah Mastronelly back in action looking stunning as always with her new look,i really like the interaction between her and Carol Penelope,from the hugging and kissing to the caressing,it was very nice to see DM being topped by CP for a bit,i also liked how DM topped CP in both Doggy and Missionary Styles and came all over her at the end,Deborah and Carol's Performances were Outstanding,this was an excellent pairing,Thanks again for the Spectular Scene Great Damazo and introducing your fanbase to another Beautiful Model,looking forward to seeing more of The Stunning Deborah Mastronelly in Hardcore Action as a Full Top.

Louie Damazo
12-23-2015, 11:31 AM
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring:The Stunning Deborah Mastronelly and Carol Penelope was Very Impressive,it is very nice to see Deborah Mastronelly back in action looking stunning as always with her new look,i really like the interaction between her and Carol Penelope,from the hugging and kissing to the caressing,it was very nice to see DM being topped by CP for a bit,i also liked how DM topped CP in both Doggy and Missionary Styles and came all over her at the end,Deborah and Carol's Performances were Outstanding,this was an excellent pairing,Thanks again for the Spectular Scene Great Damazo and introducing your fanbase to another Beautiful Model,looking forward to seeing more of The Stunning Deborah Mastronelly in Hardcore Action as a Full Top.

Thanks mate, its always a pleasure for me make u all happy.

I was impressed with Carol topping, she looks sooo bottom !!!!

lordworm
12-23-2015, 05:28 PM
I was impressed too. It's nice to see Mastronelly get her ass split.

knightrider82
12-23-2015, 05:34 PM
Thanks mate, its always a pleasure for me make u all happy.

I was impressed with Carol topping, she looks sooo bottom !!!!You're very welcome Louie my friend,that's great to hear,indeed you did,I was also impressed with Carol Penelope topping,she did an excellent job :)

knightrider82
12-23-2015, 05:36 PM
I was impressed too. It's nice to see Mastronelly get her ass split.Completely agree,it was very nice to see Deborah Mastronelly getting topped by another TGirl.

legault
12-23-2015, 07:19 PM
maybe one day she will do a full top scene with a ts

Louie Damazo
12-23-2015, 08:00 PM
maybe one day she will do a full top scene with a ts

But u need admit was a nice start

pantuflo
12-23-2015, 08:05 PM
Thanks Louie. Great scene and I love Deborah bottom.

knightrider82
12-23-2015, 08:56 PM
maybe one day she will do a full top scene with a tsThat would be awesome :)

legault
12-23-2015, 10:25 PM

a great start

Rikki
12-23-2015, 11:10 PM
Carol was a great top. Can't wait to see her as a full top on BTS and SFH. Thanks Louie.

lordworm
12-24-2015, 04:06 AM

Well yeah, she topped Deborah Mastronelly, who is mainly a top herself. That's the kind of hotness I love to see.

knightrider82
12-24-2015, 05:25 AM
But u need admit was a nice startIndeed it was a great start,would love to see her fully topping another TGirl