PDA

View Full Version : Happy xma and happy new year folks

Louie Damazo
01-01-2016, 11:27 AM
Hope we have a marvelous way. I was thinkimg in time we re running togerther this website and we need admit is a great sucess even in those times of huge piracy. Have suport of so many nice felas is really gratificating 4 me and i thank u all for that u do for me

WE habe sopme fights some times but COME ON, who dont ? WE re here together almost every day then is totally normal we do not agree with some issues. Thatīs why i see our relationship as being BEST POSSIBLE

Thnaks guys SO MUCH MORE COMING

ANd i gonna be in L A in march for T.E.A. - BRASIL RULES !!!!!

Rikki
01-01-2016, 12:32 PM
Happy new year to you too, Louie. Hopefully 2016 will be a better year for all of us.

na2smoove
01-01-2016, 03:21 PM
Happy new year hope this is a great year for everyone

knightrider82
01-01-2016, 06:22 PM
Hope we have a marvelous way. I was thinkimg in time we re running togerther this website and we need admit is a great sucess even in those times of huge piracy. Have suport of so many nice felas is really gratificating 4 me and i thank u all for that u do for me

WE habe sopme fights some times but COME ON, who dont ? WE re here together almost every day then is totally normal we do not agree with some issues. Thatīs why i see our relationship as being BEST POSSIBLE

Thnaks guys SO MUCH MORE COMING

ANd i gonna be in L A in march for T.E.A. - BRASIL RULES !!!!!Happy New Year too you as well Louie my friend,that is very cool and this site is a great success,that is great to hear and you're very welcome,And we thank you for providing your fanbase with Magnificent Content and taking the time to communicate and listen to our requests,agree sometimes we're not going to agree on some issues,but it's a normal to disagree,i also see our friendship being great,you're welcome,Nice,Looking forward to seeing more amazing content,Awesome,Indeed Brasil Rules :)

Jjamison
01-01-2016, 10:42 PM
I'm glad i joined when i did. Have a wonderful 2016 everyone :)

legault
01-01-2016, 11:04 PM
thanks damazo, happy 2016!

lordworm
01-02-2016, 05:53 AM
Great man, happy new year.

Louie Damazo
01-02-2016, 10:03 AM
What is absolutellt fabulous about our relationship is how DEEP and TRUE it is. When we re happy one each other we know show it and same when we re angry.

Important is, we re civilized people that always look for solutions and work together to feed content sync with your demand never avoiding bring with surprises and new ideas. Soon we ll have some bondage stuff in our sites to check how good (or not) ll be your acceptance in our hardcores

Thanks for be so kind with me from deep of my heart

I really like u all and i would love meet some of u in T.E.A. this year if u guys have chance to go

Cheers

L

pantuflo
01-02-2016, 08:47 PM
Happy new year to you, Louie and thanks for all great work that you do.

knightrider82
01-02-2016, 09:00 PM
What is absolutellt fabulous about our relationship is how DEEP and TRUE it is. When we re happy one each other we know show it and same when we re angry.

Important is, we re civilized people that always look for solutions and work together to feed content sync with your demand never avoiding bring with surprises and new ideas. Soon we ll have some bondage stuff in our sites to check how good (or not) ll be your acceptance in our hardcores

Thanks for be so kind with me from deep of my heart

I really like u all and i would love meet some of u in T.E.A. this year if u guys have chance to go

Cheers

LI completely agree,that is a great part about of our Friendship,because of how deep and true it is,and when we are Happy and Sad with each other,we know when too show it,I also agree that we are civilized People,that is always looking for solutions and working together to come up with New Ideas and Surprises,That's very cool,looking forward to seeing Hot TGirls making Guys and Other TGirls their Submissive Bitches Hardcore Scenes with some Bondage on both BTS and SFH,You're very welcome Louie my friend,We like you too,Have a great time at the T.E.A's :)

Louie Damazo
01-02-2016, 10:00 PM
I completely agree,that is a great part about of our Friendship,because of how deep and true it is,and when we are Happy and Sad with each other,we know when too show it,I also agree that we are civilized People,that is always looking for solutions and working together to come up with New Ideas and Surprises,That's very cool,looking forward to seeing Hot TGirls making Guys and Other TGirls their Submissive Bitches Hardcore Scenes with some Bondage on both BTS and SFH,You're very welcome Louie my friend,We like you too,Have a great time at the T.E.A's :)

I really would love meet some of u guys in T.E.A. , i really do

knightrider82
01-03-2016, 02:06 AM
I really would love meet some of u guys in T.E.A. , i really doWe believe you Louie my friend,have fun at the T.E.A's,It's been a while since there has been some Bondage in a Hardcore Scene,Would love to see some of that in a Hardcore and TS on TS,with Hot TGirls dominating their Partners:)

Louie Damazo
01-04-2016, 09:44 AM
We believe you Louie my friend,have fun at the T.E.A's,It's been a while since there has been some Bondage in a Hardcore Scene,Would love to see some of that in a Hardcore and TS on TS,with Hot TGirls dominating their Partners:)

I ll start with some stuff in SFH and try something in BRAZ later

knightrider82
01-04-2016, 08:22 PM
I ll start with some stuff in SFH and try something in BRAZ laterSounds Wicked Cool Louie :)