PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari-Cortez Update.

knightrider82
01-19-2016, 11:30 PM
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Gabriela Ferrari and Beatriz Cortez was Spectacular and a Excellent Pairing,it is great to see Gabriela Ferrari back again Fully Topping another TGirl,i liked how they started off the scene Kissing and Sucking on each other Tits and Gaby Rimming Beatriz's Ass,i also liked how Gabriela was commanding the action through out the scene by topping Beatriz in various positions,GF had Excellent Rhytmn in each position that she topped BC in,and shooting her Big Load on Beatriz's Tits and kissing each other was a nice way to end a Fantastic Scene,Thanks for the Awesome Update Louie,Looking forward to seeing more of Gabriela Ferrari in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top.

lordworm
01-20-2016, 03:17 AM
Cortez has a really small cock.

Rikki
01-20-2016, 11:01 AM
Gabriela has been magnificent since her comeback. Well, she has always been great, but in her last three videos she performed reall well.

Louie Damazo
01-20-2016, 11:06 AM
Gabriela has been magnificent since her comeback. Well, she has always been great, but in her last three videos she performed reall well.

Thats why i ll have more and more with Miss Ferrari, she is in her best moment in my opinion

Rikki
01-20-2016, 11:36 AM
Yes, please. She's on a roll.

Rikki
01-20-2016, 11:46 AM
And Beatriz is very pretty and cute. I like bottoms with small cocks especially if they're beautiful. Can we see her bottom for other hung tgirls? A scene between her and Felipa Lins would be great.

knightrider82
01-20-2016, 07:53 PM
Gabriela has been magnificent since her comeback. Well, she has always been great, but in her last three videos she performed reall well.Agree,Gabriela Ferrari has been Magnificent since her return,she is Beautiful and Talented and has always been one of my favorites,and in her last 3 Videos,her performances were Spectacular.

knightrider82
01-20-2016, 07:55 PM
Thats why i ll have more and more with Miss Ferrari, she is in her best moment in my opinion
Freaking Awesome Louie,I completely agree that Gabriela Ferrari is in her best moment. :) :cool:

knightrider82
01-20-2016, 08:00 PM
And Beatriz is very pretty and cute. I like bottoms with small cocks especially if they're beautiful. Can we see her bottom for other hung tgirls? A scene between her and Felipa Lins would be great.I would also love to see her bottoming to other TGirls,and i also think that a scene with Felipa Lins Fully Topping Beatriz Cortez would be a great pairing and scene.

knightrider82
09-29-2017, 09:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKkTVtiW4AApPsZ.jpg Cool Preview Photo. Will be looking forward to seeing the beautiful and talented Gabriela Ferrari fully topping Beatriz Cortez in Sunday's 1080p Remastered TS on TS Update..

Louie Damazo
09-30-2017, 01:14 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKkTVtiW4AApPsZ.jpg Cool Preview Photo. Will be looking forward to seeing the beautiful and talented Gabriela Ferrari fully topping Beatriz Cortez in Sunday's 1080p Remastered TS on TS Update..

That was great hardcore, should be avaliable in 1080p for sure

knightrider82
09-30-2017, 05:10 PM
That was great hardcore, should be avaliable in 1080p for sure Completely agree it was. Awesome :)

knightrider82
10-01-2017, 11:40 PM
The TS on TS Remastered Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Gabriela Ferrari and Beatriz Cortez was awesome. I like how the scene began with them kissing and sucking each other tits.Beatriz deep throating Gabriela's thick girlcock and gaby rimming beatriz's ass in return. and commanding the action for the entire scene topping and mounting beatriz balls deep in Doggy,Spooning and Missionary Styles and had a great rhythm going as well in each position that she topped her in. And Gaby shooting her load on Beatriz's Tits was an excellent way to end the scene. Gabriela Ferrari is a beautiful and talented TGirl that has sexy tits and a gorgeous body,personality and confidence and a big girlcock and knows how to fuck. and is one of my favorites as well. Thanks for the Superb Remastered Update and for introducing your fanbase LD. Looking forward to seeing of Gabriela Ferrari in Hardcore Action as a Full Top and in TS on TS Action as a Versatile Top.