PDA

View Full Version : 2 scenes

lordworm
01-29-2016, 10:24 AM
Hey Louie what do you think of these 2 scene ideas?

1. Bruna Butterfly & Patricia Cambell - FLEX or Bruna tops.

2. Felipa Lins & Adriana Rodrigues or Felipa Lins & Kelly Lorran

Can we do any of these Louie?

legault
01-29-2016, 11:26 AM
i really like the first scene

all sound great though

Louie Damazo
01-29-2016, 03:06 PM

Can we do any of these Louie?

VERY POSSIBLE

Oh man thanks for the great indication, i really think it can be possible. Just forget Bruna topping Patricia, shereally dont like be bottom with ts and Butterfly cant top full scene in those days, so much hormones

knightrider82
01-29-2016, 04:24 PM

Can we do any of these Louie?Awesome Suggestions LW,I really like the 2nd Idea,Felipa Lins Fully Topping Adriana Rodrigues or Kelly Lorran would be great scenes.

knightrider82
01-29-2016, 04:40 PM
VERY POSSIBLE

Oh man thanks for the great indication, i really think it can be possible. Just forget Bruna topping Patricia, shereally dont like be bottom with ts and Butterfly cant top full scene in those days, so much hormonesThat's great to hear Louie,I would love to see Adriana Rodrigues Fully Bottoming to Felipa Lins,NO FLEX.

legault
01-29-2016, 06:35 PM
VERY POSSIBLE

Oh man thanks for the great indication, i really think it can be possible. Just forget Bruna topping Patricia, shereally dont like be bottom with ts and Butterfly cant top full scene in those days, so much hormones

bruna and gean flex?

lordworm
01-29-2016, 06:52 PM
VERY POSSIBLE

Damn I really like the way Bruna's ass looks when she gets on top of a girl she is fucking. Is there anyway she can do it for at least 2 minutes?

legault
01-29-2016, 07:09 PM
brunas dick cant be that hard to take lol

knightrider82
01-29-2016, 07:14 PM
bruna and gean flex?That's a Very Cool Combination.