PDA

View Full Version : Trajano-Calmon Update.

knightrider82
02-10-2016, 09:22 PM
TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Agatha Trajano and Cybelly Calmon was Very Impressive,it is great to see Agatha back looking Gorgeous as always,and Fully Topping another TS Veteran,it has been a while since we have seen her in an TS on TS,but it was well worth the wait,i really liked the way Agatha and Cybelly started off the scene kissing and caressing each other,and Agatha Dry Humping Cybelly was wicked cool,and i also like how A.T.was commanding the action through out the scene by topping C.C in Doggy,Missionary and Sideways,she had a great rhythm and stamina as well,Agatha Trajano Performance was Magnificent,Thanks for the Fantastic Scene Louie,Looking forward to seeing more of Agatha Trajano in Hardcore Scenes as a Full Top,and as a Full Bottom in her next TS on TS Scene. :)

Louie Damazo
02-10-2016, 09:52 PM
TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Agatha Trajano and Cybelly Calmon was Very Impressive,it is great to see Agatha back looking Gorgeous as always,and Fully Topping another TS Veteran,it has been a while since we have seen her in an TS on TS,but it was well worth the wait,i really liked the way Agatha and Cybelly started off the scene kissing and caressing each other,and Agatha Dry Humping Cybelly was wicked cool,and i also like how A.T.was commanding the action through out the scene by topping C.C in Doggy,Missionary and Sideways,she had a great rhythm and stamina as well,Agatha Trajano Performance was Magnificent,Thanks for the Fantastic Scene Louie,Looking forward to seeing more of Agatha Trajano in Hardcore Scenes as a Full Top,and as a Full Bottom in her next TS on TS Scene. :)

I ask Miss Trajano for new day shooting but she is not in Sao Paulo anymore. As soon she returns i ll bring she back bottom with other ts , no prob

knightrider82
02-11-2016, 03:57 AM
I ask Miss Trajano for new day shooting but she is not in Sao Paulo anymore. As soon she returns i ll bring she back bottom with other ts , no probOkie dokie,That is good to hear Louie my friend :)

Louie Damazo
02-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Okie dokie,That is good to hear Louie my friend :)

I dont like make promess because , u know, cant really trust they ll do what they say they ll then i keep MY promess in try ;)

Rikki
02-11-2016, 01:29 PM
Agatha is just beautiful. It's always great to see her.

left stroke
02-11-2016, 01:42 PM
Can we get Cybelly Calmon back for more scenes??

knightrider82
02-12-2016, 12:53 AM
I dont like make promess because , u know, cant really trust they ll do what they say they ll then i keep MY promess in try ;)
We completely understand,that you don't like to make promises,because you can't really trust what they say they will do,and we know that you always keep your promises :)

Louie Damazo
02-12-2016, 10:35 AM
We completely understand,that you don't like to make promises,because you can't really trust what they say they will do,and we know that you always keep your promises :)

In this business things changes TOO fast but i ll try, it i can garantee 4 u

knightrider82
02-12-2016, 10:09 PM
In this business things changes TOO fast but i ll try, it i can garantee 4 uAgree,They sure do,We know that you always do,Louie my friend :)