PDA

View Full Version : SFH Guy on Ts Scenes

Jjamison
02-17-2016, 12:35 PM
Hey Louie, I just wanted to throw a suggestion out there. I'm not sure about how others feel, but I personally prefer the end scenes where the girl cums on herself while being fucked. I've noticed more so recently, that the end scenes are now moving toward the camera cutting to scenes where the girls are no longer being fucked and cumming on the guy/on themselves. This is just my opinion, but can we get back to the old ways. For example, Anna Karla Lozz, Patricia Campbell, Laura Araujo, Lourranny Kelly and Nikolly Gaucha. The ending to those scenes was amazing!!!

Louie Damazo
02-17-2016, 05:22 PM
Hey Louie, I just wanted to throw a suggestion out there. I'm not sure about how others feel, but I personally prefer the end scenes where the girl cums on herself while being fucked. I've noticed more so recently, that the end scenes are now moving toward the camera cutting to scenes where the girls are no longer being fucked and cumming on the guy/on themselves. This is just my opinion, but can we get back to the old ways. For example, Anna Karla Lozz, Patricia Campbell, Laura Araujo, Lourranny Kelly and Nikolly Gaucha. The ending to those scenes was amazing!!!

I understand your request but i ask u see by my angle. I did , do and ll not stop do scenes as u ask but some times the ts just cant cum while get fucked. I try this kind of cum shot BEFORE all others Because is hotter i agree with u. If they cant do it then i try they jerking off while make blowjobs in guys or other way be not too hard the ejaculation.

Basically thats how things works, hope u understand ;)

Jjamison
02-17-2016, 10:37 PM
I understand your request but i ask u see by my angle. I did , do and ll not stop do scenes as u ask but some times the ts just cant cum while get fucked. I try this kind of cum shot BEFORE all others Because is hotter i agree with u. If they cant do it then i try they jerking off while make blowjobs in guys or other way be not too hard the ejaculation.

Basically thats how things works, hope u understand ;)
Yea, I think I have a better understanding of how things work now. There's only so many things that you can control during the scene and whether or not they're able to cum is one of them. Thanks for the response :)

Jjamison
02-17-2016, 10:43 PM
I know it's said often on these forums, but I don't think you realize how amazing we think you are Louie. Especially the way you engage with us customers/fans.

Louie Damazo
02-18-2016, 10:53 AM
I know it's said often on these forums, but I don't think you realize how amazing we think you are Louie. Especially the way you engage with us customers/fans.

I do my best and i like share those behind scenes infos with u too ;)

knightrider82
02-18-2016, 08:48 PM
I know it's said often on these forums, but I don't think you realize how amazing we think you are Louie. Especially the way you engage with us customers/fans.Completely agree 1000%,LD is amazing,and really appreciate the time he takes to communicate with us. :)

knightrider82
02-18-2016, 08:50 PM
I do my best and i like share those behind scenes infos with u too ;)indeed you sure do,that's very good to hear LD :)

legault
02-19-2016, 01:42 AM
yeah well he doesnt listen to me about agatha

Jjamison
02-19-2016, 04:18 AM
yeah well he doesnt listen to me about agatha

Is it that he doesn't listen to you or you don't pay attention to what he says? He said he would work his hardest to get Agatha to shoot a bottom scene with another TS AFTER TEAs are done.

Louie Damazo
02-20-2016, 10:07 AM
Is it that he doesn't listen to you or you don't pay attention to what he says? He said he would work his hardest to get Agatha to shoot a bottom scene with another TS AFTER TEAs are done.

Agatha is not where i shoot all the time, she lives in south of Brasil but next time she returns i ll work on it and ll be AFTER TEA