PDA

View Full Version : Andrea Scoffany

ast123
02-19-2016, 07:35 AM
Good to see Andrea doing a bit of ass shaking. Was sad there was none for Mylla Perreira, Mylla is a very good dancers. Hopefully one day I will be able to start my own site for t-girl stripping and dancing. Surprised no one started a site like that yet...

Louie Damazo
02-20-2016, 10:06 AM
Good to see Andrea doing a bit of ass shaking. Was sad there was none for Mylla Perreira, Mylla is a very good dancers. Hopefully one day I will be able to start my own site for t-girl stripping and dancing. Surprised no one started a site like that yet...

Some are good dancers, others look like are doing a comedy thatīs why i need cut off

ast123
02-21-2016, 12:28 AM
Mylla Perreira can dance good. I don't think the camera man even asked her in her recent video.

Louie Damazo
02-21-2016, 09:37 AM
Mylla Perreira can dance good. I don't think the camera man even asked her in her recent video.

Some more did but i need cut off: looks ridiculous. Good ones i keep and edit in final videos

ast123
02-28-2016, 12:16 PM
Some more did but i need cut off: looks ridiculous. Good ones i keep and edit in final videos

LOL ok man if you say so, same tgirls in year 2011 shaking ass in almost every video, now 2016 all the sudden don't know how to dance? Hmmmmm...

Something tells me camera man not asking as much as in the past. It is very rare now. Used to be 1 ass shaking scene each week. Now maybe once every 2 months.