PDA

View Full Version : Osmark-Levinsky Update.

knightrider82
03-09-2016, 03:14 AM
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Juuh Osmark and Pamela Levinsky was excellent,Juuh Osmark is a Dark.&.Lovely TGirl that has a Beautiful Face,Sexy Tits,Well Toned Body and Big Girlcock,it's nice to see her in TS on TS Action,i really liked how she commanding the action through out the entire scene,her performance was great,Thanks for the Outstanding Scene Louie,looking forward to seeing more Juuh Osmark as a Full Top. :)

Louie Damazo
03-12-2016, 01:27 PM
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Juuh Osmark and Pamela Levinsky was excellent,Juuh Osmark is a Dark.&.Lovely TGirl that has a Beautiful Face,Sexy Tits,Well Toned Body and Big Girlcock,it's nice to see her in TS on TS Action,i really liked how she commanding the action through out the entire scene,her performance was great,Thanks for the Outstanding Scene Louie,looking forward to seeing more Juuh Osmark as a Full Top. :)

Unexpected combination work really well in my opinion

knightrider82
03-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Unexpected combination work really well in my opinionCompletely agree,The Unexpected Combination did work very well :)

lordworm
03-13-2016, 05:50 AM
Any chance you'll work on Agatha Trajano full bottom with another TS now?

Louie Damazo
03-13-2016, 12:10 PM
Any chance you'll work on Agatha Trajano full bottom with another TS now?

She is not avaliable shoot now, next time i ll do it

knightrider82
03-13-2016, 07:56 PM
She is not avaliable shoot now, next time i ll do itOkie dokie,sounds good :)

lordworm
03-15-2016, 05:04 AM
She is not avaliable shoot now, next time i ll do it

Jhennyfer De Castro bottom with another TS?

legault
03-16-2016, 01:12 AM
no jhennyfer either? what are you gonna work on?