PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong about BRAZ / SFH ?

Louie Damazo
03-21-2016, 03:14 PM
Ok guys time to attack

Let me knopw everything u hate here and i ll work to do better

ARe u guys seeing any prob with colours of pics ?

Jjamison
03-21-2016, 04:29 PM
I wish the format of the site was easier to get around like BSH SJH. I also wish some scenes like the no condom were brought back but I highly doubt that's possible. Also, maybe a coming soon section like how LBG does it. No problem with the colours of the picks (for me at least), but the videos have a slightly reddish feel to them. However, I like it like that because it adds to the tone of the scene.

Louie Damazo
03-21-2016, 06:51 PM
I wish the format of the site was easier to get around like BSH SJH. I also wish some scenes like the no condom were brought back but I highly doubt that's possible. Also, maybe a coming soon section like how LBG does it. No problem with the colours of the picks (for me at least), but the videos have a slightly reddish feel to them. However, I like it like that because it adds to the tone of the scene.

Coming soon is hard because i have always fresh stuff here. Have updates that i got stuff one day before

No condom in Brasil for a site as this is really hard. Evfen for guys like Joey is a hard task no condom.

I got complains about color of pics but i need admit cant see (except in some unhappy cases ) all are correct i think

lordworm
03-21-2016, 07:33 PM
Hmm, I just wish the TS with big cocks would get fucked too...

Louie Damazo
03-21-2016, 07:46 PM
Hmm, I just wish the TS with big cocks would get fucked too...

I already explain it, bigest prob in keep ts on ts almost every week is that i depend of few ts can top other ts. Its not easy task but i can work on it

knightrider82
03-21-2016, 08:30 PM
Ok guys time to attack

ARe u guys seeing any prob with colours of pics ?The Dislikes about BTS:Updates not arriving on time,last week's update for BTS arrived at 3am thursday morning,videos not streaming right and errors occurring after downloading the videos,some of the videos look grainy,The Dislikes about SFH:Too many Guy on TS/TS on Guy Flex Scenes,similar problems to BTS,Things i will like to see on both sites:Updates arriving on time,since there are 2 Updates everyweek for ShemalesFromHell,one update should be a Full TS on Guy,and the other should be a Guy on TS to accomadate everybody's taste,and a TS on TS Update appearing on the site,And for Brazilian-Transsexuals would like to see a TS on TS 3some when it's possible. :)

Louie Damazo
03-21-2016, 10:05 PM
The Dislikes about BTS:Updates not arriving on time,last week's update for BTS arrived at 3am thursday morning,videos not streaming right and errors occurring after downloading the videos,some of the videos look grainy,The Dislikes about SFH:Too many Guy on TS/TS on Guy Flex Scenes,similar problems to BTS,Things i will like to see on both sites:Updates arriving on time,since there are 2 Updates everyweek for ShemalesFromHell,one update should be a Full TS on Guy,and the other should be a Guy on TS to accomadate everybody's taste,and a TS on TS Update appearing on the site,And for Brazilian-Transsexuals would like to see a TS on TS 3some when it's possible. :)

In SFH i try feed 2 diferent styles. U need understand i need assist so many diferent tastes. If i do exact what u want other guys complain. Doing 1 ts on guy and 1 guy on ts scene everyone ll have what like

About time of updates ll ask my guy try do it faster

I really like way u make this post. Direct and objective

Thanks a lot

knightrider82
03-21-2016, 10:23 PM
In SFH i try feed 2 diferent styles. U need understand i need assist so many diferent tastes. If i do exact what u want other guys complain. Doing 1 ts on guy and 1 guy on ts scene everyone ll have what like

About time of updates ll ask my guy try do it faster

I really like way u make this post. Direct and objective

Thanks a lotI completely understand that as a Director you have to accomadate so many different styles,and if you only did one style,the other members wouldn't be to happy,i agree by doing 1 Full TS on Guy and 1 Guy on TS for SFH,everybody will have what they like,okie dokie,Thanks Louie my friend,keep up the great work :)

Louie Damazo
03-21-2016, 11:00 PM
I completely understand that as a Director you have to accomadate so many different styles,and if you only did one style,the other members wouldn't be to happy,i agree by doing 1 Full TS on Guy and 1 Guy on TS for SFH,everybody will have what they like,okie dokie,Thanks Louie my friend,keep up the great work :)

I love how we comunicate here. Even when we dont agree we always have a really great change of infos and i learn all the time

I m really thankfull have so great customers as u guys are. Its a honor for me

knightrider82
03-22-2016, 01:40 AM
I love how we comunicate here. Even when we dont agree we always have a really great change of infos and i learn all the time

I m really thankfull have so great customers as u guys are. Its a honor for meCompletely agree,i also like how we communicate on this Forum,even when we don't agree on everything,indeed we always do,that is great to hear,And we are also thankful to have a Great Director like you,it's a honor for us as well :cool: :)

Okaymatic
03-22-2016, 09:08 PM
Hi Louie,

I would like to see the photos on both websites with a higher resolution - today there should be higher resolutions possible than 1440 x 960.

What I also would like to see again are behind the scenes - videos for the solo - and the hardcore scenes. It would really be great if you would not only show how the shooting happened, but also how the girls prepared for the scene and what they did after the scene (taking a shower, etc...)

For the shooting - locations, it would be great if you would do more outdoor - scenes (also for hardcore scenes) like in a garden, at a pool or similar.

The last thing I would request - I know it is an old request - is to include more fetish scenes like pissing, etc. I know that this is a difficult subject, but maybe the understanding of the billing companies has changed a bit (that they should organize a proper payment and not dictate the customers what they are allowed to see or not...):mad:

Louie Damazo
03-23-2016, 11:40 AM
Hi Louie,

I would like to see the photos on both websites with a higher resolution - today there should be higher resolutions possible than 1440 x 960.

What I also would like to see again are behind the scenes - videos for the solo - and the hardcore scenes. It would really be great if you would not only show how the shooting happened, but also how the girls prepared for the scene and what they did after the scene (taking a shower, etc...)

For the shooting - locations, it would be great if you would do more outdoor - scenes (also for hardcore scenes) like in a garden, at a pool or similar.

The last thing I would request - I know it is an old request - is to include more fetish scenes like pissing, etc. I know that this is a difficult subject, but maybe the understanding of the billing companies has changed a bit (that they should organize a proper payment and not dictate the customers what they are allowed to see or not...):mad:

I like bondage. What u think?

Thans for your tips. Thats what i enjoy about u guys. U dont need agree with me all the time but keep high level of comunication we always ll have great relatioship

lordworm
03-23-2016, 03:04 PM
I already explain it, bigest prob in keep ts on ts almost every week is that i depend of few ts can top other ts. Its not easy task but i can work on it

You say that but then we have some wasteful sets like today Adriana Rodrigues and Debora Mastronelly. If they are together why didn't they fuck?

Louie Damazo
03-23-2016, 04:43 PM
You say that but then we have some wasteful sets like today Adriana Rodrigues and Debora Mastronelly. If they are together why didn't they fuck?

2 stars sets are not new and many people like. I dont think was a waste

pantuflo
03-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Thanks Louie for this work, but I prefer that they fuck,too.

Louie Damazo
03-23-2016, 06:12 PM
Thanks Louie for this work, but I prefer that they fuck,too.

I love this forum and u guys see i m open mind for critics. I understand your requests but i ask one single favour. Look previous updates. Am i doing or not MORE ts on ts than EVER ? Normally we have 3 ts on ts updates in month and an update only with solos but we re having ts on ts NON STOP for several weeks.

In time: I ll keep it, here i follow your requests anjd this is almost an unanimity then get ready for more ts on ts coming up

pantuflo
03-23-2016, 07:27 PM
Sorry but It wasn't a critique , only It was my opinion.
I think that you do a great work and I show gratitude for it.
Thanks and you don't annoy.

legault
03-23-2016, 08:52 PM
I love this forum and u guys see i m open mind for critics. I understand your requests but i ask one single favour. Look previous updates. Am i doing or not MORE ts on ts than EVER ? Normally we have 3 ts on ts updates in month and an update only with solos but we re having ts on ts NON STOP for several weeks.

In time: I ll keep it, here i follow your requests anjd this is almost an unanimity then get ready for more ts on ts coming up

damazo you are not understanding what is meant

the problem is not having less ts on ts, the problem is you say you cant have tops fucking other tops because you dont have enough tops but then you have a 2 star with 2 tops that was a good oportunity to have a top fuck another top

what we want is combinations like 2 star set for ts on ts

get it?

Louie Damazo
03-23-2016, 09:28 PM
damazo you are not understanding what is meant

the problem is not having less ts on ts, the problem is you say you cant have tops fucking other tops because you dont have enough tops but then you have a 2 star with 2 tops that was a good oportunity to have a top fuck another top

what we want is combinations like 2 star set for ts on ts

get it?

Got it, its something to think for sure. I have sets of this month planned but in next one i can deal something like this. I like use ts on ts to introduce newbies but i see no prob in assist this kind of request

legault
03-24-2016, 12:47 AM
thanks man!

lordworm
03-24-2016, 05:44 AM
Got it, its something to think for sure. I have sets of this month planned but in next one i can deal something like this. I like use ts on ts to introduce newbies but i see no prob in assist this kind of request

That is certainly what I've been campaigning for all these years. :rolleyes:

2 veterans make better scenes.

Rembradt
03-24-2016, 06:24 AM
i want to see a nude version of the anime girl logo on the site (maybe the question should be whats wrong with me)

http://i.imgur.com/qLd9eyh.jpg

Rikki
03-26-2016, 04:03 PM
More ts on guy updates for SFH please. I don't know what happened, but lately it's been almost guy on ts except for Juuh video which wasn't that good.

Louie Damazo
03-26-2016, 06:32 PM
More ts on guy updates for SFH please. I don't know what happened, but lately it's been almost guy on ts except for Juuh video which wasn't that good.

This post prove my point. I get several different requests. You re asking Ts on guy and if u guys check forum ll see other guys asking guy on ts. I have no way out about it. I need keep what i do almost every week : 1 ts on guy and one guy on ts . Its unique way assist u all

I have ts on guy ready for next week By the way

EuropeanWater
03-31-2016, 01:25 AM
You should do more scenes, where the models are talking to one another and/or doing fixing each other hair/ playing games or cleaning or something instead of jumping straight to sex let it build momentum like telling a story. I think it makes for better scene.

Louie Damazo
04-02-2016, 11:16 AM
You should do more scenes, where the models are talking to one another and/or doing fixing each other hair/ playing games or cleaning or something instead of jumping straight to sex let it build momentum like telling a story. I think it makes for better scene.

This is like that erotic dance are requested in this forum. SOme ts cant do it in an acceptable way then i need cut it off . I like idea but mostly are good only for fuck...sad tto admit it

Louie Damazo
04-02-2016, 11:17 AM
In Time

We upgrade our cameras in Sao Paulo with Khan (pics and vids) and i m shooting again there then i think u guys l enjoy more new updates

Rikki
04-02-2016, 09:36 PM
Still the same.

jonniecage
04-07-2016, 07:27 PM
When you film ts on guy please do more positions

scotty13
04-08-2016, 08:25 AM
I think BTS is the best place for TS/TS action and Louie is the best for accomodating everyone's requests but the fake cumshots need to stop. Eveyone here knows it's going on and just accepts it. The solos have been way better for real orgasms but it's still happening way to much on TS/TS scenes.

knightrider82
04-14-2016, 06:36 PM
Ok guys time to attack

ARe u guys seeing any prob with colours of pics ? Here are some Cool Ideas that will make BTS better:Would love to see more Veteran on Veteran and Newbie on Veteran Pairings,with Vets topping Vets and Newbie topping Veterans and the following 5 Pairings that would be Epic and add intrigue: 1.Nathany Gomes (Veteran) Fully Topping Jennifer Hills (Veteran),2.Ariane De Brito (Newbie) Fully Topping Raphaella Ferrari (Veteran),3.Felipa Lins (Newbie) Fully Topping Bruna Castro (Veteran),4.Sabrina De Castro (Veteran) Fully Topping Mariana De Castro (Newbie) and last but not least 5.Bruna Butterfly (Veteran) Fully Topping Aline Garcia (Veteran) would make for some awesome Veteran on Veteran/Newbie on Veteran Pairings,instead of doing the same old thing over and over.

rae
04-20-2016, 05:49 PM
Here are things I want to see:

More TS on TS Flex scenes
More TS on TS Frot http://31.media.tumblr.com/7becfb286bed10cbd907e65b19bdaca6/tumblr_mfkpizAw0L1rjbjpvo1_500.gif
Sometimes girls should start out naked like the old scenes
More kissing