PDA

View Full Version : Monique Lohan Topping Again??

knightrider82
04-14-2016, 04:44 AM
Monique Lohan topping again SERIOUSLY?,when is she going to Fully Bottom to another TS again?,because her topping all time is getting Very Old and Boring,she really needs to start bottoming,because she absolutely sucks at topping,she has done 5 TS on TS Sets for BTS,and out of all of them,she only did one as a bottom,and that was the Feb 11th 2015 Update for BTS where she was in the Submissive Role,while Jhennyfer De Castro was in the Dominant Role,This Update would of been alot better,If Carol Penelope was topping ML for the whole scene,BTW Carol Penelope did do some topping in the Dec 22th 2015 Update for BTS where she topped Deborah Mastronelly for part of the scene

lordworm
04-14-2016, 05:20 AM
lol maybe we will see some interesting stuff next month?

knightrider82
04-14-2016, 04:37 PM
lol maybe we will see some interesting stuff next month?I really hope so,because compare to the last 2 Updates,which were great,this one is a Total Flop.

Louie Damazo
04-19-2016, 07:16 PM
Well

No coments about new TS on TS with totally new models in action ????

Yngrid Salles dīMontilla & Rafella Nicassio ???

knightrider82
04-19-2016, 10:49 PM
Well

No coments about new TS on TS with totally new models in action ????

Yngrid Salles dīMontilla & Rafella Nicassio ???What New Update?,it's not on BTS yet?,Sounds Interesting,who's doing the Topping?

Louie Damazo
04-20-2016, 05:01 PM
What New Update?,it's not on BTS yet?,Sounds Interesting,who's doing the Topping?

O FUCK, what a buzzkill am i. Its in next update but i did a msitake imagining it is online already

Well, i already told - only newbies in action

knightrider82
04-20-2016, 05:55 PM
O FUCK, what a buzzkill am i. Its in next update but i did a msitake imagining it is online already

Well, i already told - only newbies in actionNonsense,You're not a Buzzkill,it's alright Louie my friend,Very Cool.

Louie Damazo
04-20-2016, 08:22 PM
Nonsense,You're not a Buzzkill,it's alright Louie my friend,Very Cool.

I prepare this update with new faces in ts on ts and i m justing excited about what u guys ll think about it

knightrider82
04-20-2016, 08:29 PM
I prepare this update with new faces in ts on ts and i m justing excited about what u guys ll think about itThat is great to hear,It was a Awesome Update,i've also wrote a thread about it as well,Montilla-Nicassio Update

Louie Damazo
04-22-2016, 05:11 PM
U guys see i m keeping ts on ts in almost all updates , right ?! I m avoiding only solos but we ll have it some times. Idea is keep mix ts on ts and 3 solos

knightrider82
04-22-2016, 08:38 PM
U guys see i m keeping ts on ts in almost all updates , right ?! I m avoiding only solos but we ll have it some times. Idea is keep mix ts on ts and 3 solosAgree,We do see that you have been keeping TS on TS in almost all of the Updates for BTS,and that you are avoiding doing Solos,but feature them sometimes,That's a Very Cool Idea,to continue that type of Mixture.