PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari-Peron Update.

knightrider82
06-15-2016, 06:44 PM
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Gabriela Ferrari and Geane Peron was Magnificent,it is great to see Gabriela Ferrari and Geane Peron back looking absolutely gorgeous,it is really cool to see 2 Very Talented Veterans interacting with each other in TS on TS Action,i liked how the scene started off with them hugging,caressing and sucking on each other's Sexy Tits and giving each other blowjobs,and how Gabriela Ferrari was commanding the action for the entire scene by topping Geane Peron in various positions,She had great stamina and rhythm as well,it was also nice to see Geane Peron being a Full Bottom with another TGirl and cumming while being Fucked,Both of their performances were phenomenal,Thanks for the Awesome Update Louie,Looking to seeing more of Gabriela Ferrari as a Full Top and Geane Peron as a Full Bottom in TS on TS Action.

Rikki
06-15-2016, 08:05 PM
Great update. I wish it was longer.

Louie Damazo
06-15-2016, 09:43 PM
See ? I dont use the scene to introduce new facfes but put 2 experts in action. ANother prove i pay atention in your requests here ;)

knightrider82
06-15-2016, 10:09 PM
See ? I dont use the scene to introduce new facfes but put 2 experts in action. ANother prove i pay atention in your requests here ;)Agree,This Awesome Update does show that you are paying attention to your Fanbase Requests on here.

pantuflo
06-15-2016, 11:31 PM
Fantastic scene. I love Gabriela Ferrari as full top. Very very very thanks.

legault
06-17-2016, 02:07 PM
very nic3

very shocking to see gaby who is a hug3 bottom top geane who is a huge top!

lordworm
06-18-2016, 05:52 PM
It's moments like these that make me say I love Louie!

knightrider82
06-20-2016, 05:05 PM
It's moments like these that make me say I love Louie!Completely agree,Louie Damazo is the Best :)

Louie Damazo
06-23-2016, 11:21 AM
Completely agree,Louie Damazo is the Best :)

I m VERY glad u guys like, i m

I hope u all understand i try makea mix with new faces, chalenges with unknown ts and yes i can do classics with bombshells. I admit i like take risks because ...well, its exciting face new tryes

knightrider82
06-23-2016, 07:39 PM
I m VERY glad u guys like, i m

I hope u all understand i try makea mix with new faces, chalenges with unknown ts and yes i can do classics with bombshells. I admit i like take risks because ...well, its exciting face new tryesThat is great to hear Louie,We completely understand that you try to create mixes featuring mix New Faces,and there are challenges involved with unknown TS,and you can do Classics with Bombshells,It's very cool that you like to take Risks,i agree,it is exciting to see what Newbies can do,Btw Rafaella Nicassio and Yngrid Salles D'Montilla performed very well in their first scene,would love to see both of them back in TS on TS and Hardcore Action as Full Tops.

lordworm
06-24-2016, 05:01 AM
I wish Bruna Butterfly could top. :rolleyes:

Louie Damazo
06-25-2016, 03:04 PM
I wish Bruna Butterfly could top. :rolleyes:

Me too, depends of her hormones and she uses a lot

lordworm
06-25-2016, 04:20 PM
Guess that's why she is so attractive and feminine.

Louie Damazo
06-27-2016, 10:36 AM
Guess that's why she is so attractive and feminine.

Thats the point, if she not be using she can do but in middle of a hormones Cycle forget about

lordworm
06-27-2016, 05:56 PM
She should stop already, she's already hot as hell. Doesn't need any more.

legault
06-29-2016, 11:21 PM
i love seeing bruna top, because her ass looks so good from that mounted position while she fucks other girls