PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigues-Herrera Update.

knightrider82
12-14-2016, 04:24 AM
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Leticia Rodrigues and Newcomer Marcelle Herrera was Superb and a Excellent Pairing,it is great to see her back doing what she does best,I loved how the scene started off with them Kissing and Sucking Each Other Girlcocks,and how Leticia commanding the action for the entire scene by Face Fucking and making Marcelle Gag on her Big Girlcock and Topping her nice and deep in Doggy,Sideways and Missionary Styles and turning up the intensity and shooting her load on her belly at the end was really cool,LR performance were Very Impressive,Leticia Rodrigues is a Gorgeous TGirl that has it all:Amazing Attitude,Beautiful Face and Body,Confidence,Personality,Virility and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well,and is a Very Talented Performer and Bombshell and is one of my favorite models,The November 5th,16th and December 3rd Hardcore and TS on TS Updates and the November 30th Solo Update that she did for ShemalesFromHell and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com were Phenomenal,Marcelle Herrera is a Very Beautiful TGirl that has Nice Face and Body,and did Great for her first TS on TS Scene,Thanks for the Freaking Awesome Update LD,Looking forward to seeing more of Leticia Rodrigues as a Full Top and Marcelle Herrera as well.

lordworm
12-14-2016, 04:39 AM
Can we see Leticia getting fucked by Patricia Cambell now?

legault
12-16-2016, 05:49 PM
louie just doesnt want this girl to bottom apparently...

Louie Damazo
12-18-2016, 11:27 AM
louie just doesnt want this girl to bottom apparently...

I explain it many times but NP in do it another time

U guys love TS ON TS but its not easy specially for the ones TOP others . I do POSSIBLE mixes here. SOme times guys want see IMPOSSIBLE things thngs as a TOTALLY bottom ts banging another one. SOme of ideas are exciting but impossible do in real world.

Leticia start so well then i m using her as she likes - FUCKING people.

I dont know why is so hard understand it

legault
12-18-2016, 02:21 PM
patricia cambell can definitely top anyone, dunno what yourr talking about

lordworm
12-18-2016, 09:09 PM
We are talking about a TOP topping another TOP. That's easy, you said it many times.

Louie Damazo
12-18-2016, 09:44 PM
We are talking about a TOP topping another TOP. That's easy, you said it many times.

Yep, it is then i m waiting she be better after plastic operation she did in noose (yes, i know) for do a greeat FLEX scene. This ll make u guys happy, right ?! With some very virile veteran ?

knightrider82
12-18-2016, 10:22 PM
Yep, it is then i m waiting she be better after plastic operation she did in noose (yes, i know) for do a greeat FLEX scene. This ll make u guys happy, right ?! With some very virile veteran ?Yes it will make us happy to see Patricia Campbell in a TS on TS Flex with a Very Virile Veteran like Bianca Hills or Geane Peron,btw would like to here your thoughts on the Update.

lordworm
12-18-2016, 10:30 PM
I would prefer to see Patricia top but whatever.

lordworm
12-20-2016, 02:07 PM
Ok Louie, how about Leticia tops Kayla Lorran?

knightrider82
12-20-2016, 04:44 PM
Ok Louie, how about Leticia tops Kayla Lorran?Leticia Rodrigues Fully Topping Keyla Lorran would be an Awesome Update.

Louie Damazo
12-20-2016, 06:04 PM
Leticia Rodrigues Fully Topping Keyla Lorran would be an Awesome Update.

NOT impossible

knightrider82
12-20-2016, 07:03 PM
NOT impossibleThat's Excellent to hear :)

lordworm
12-20-2016, 09:14 PM
Try to get some nice shots of their cocks together, and some shots of Keylas cock while she's getting fucked. Those are great, especially from behind.

legault
12-21-2016, 07:46 PM
yeah that would be pretty hot

knightrider82
12-21-2016, 08:23 PM
Try to get some nice shots of their cocks together, and some shots of Keylas cock while she's getting fucked. Those are great, especially from behind. Completely agree,Point Of Views from behind are Very Cool.

Louie Damazo
12-21-2016, 10:15 PM
Completely agree,Point Of Views from behind are Very Cool.

Ok but Leticia ONLY topping ???? Not FLEX ?

knightrider82
12-22-2016, 12:13 AM
Ok but Leticia ONLY topping ???? Not FLEX ?Yes,Leticia Rodrigues (Dominant Role) Fully Topping Keyla Lorran(Submissive Role) for the entire scene,NO FLEX

legault
12-22-2016, 03:06 AM
save leticias ass for patricia campbell

let her top here then later bottom to campbell

Louie Damazo
12-22-2016, 08:45 AM
Yes,Leticia Rodrigues (Dominant Role) Fully Topping Keyla Lorran(Submissive Role) for the entire scene,NO FLEX

OK, As soon Leticia return Sao Paulo i ll work on it

lordworm
12-22-2016, 02:19 PM
Sounds good to me.

knightrider82
12-22-2016, 03:41 PM
OK, As soon Leticia return Sao Paulo i ll work on itAwesome :) :cool:

KnightHawk
10-30-2018, 11:20 PM
The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Marcela Herrera and Caroline Martins was extraordinary and sinful and a fantastic pairing. it is great seeing Marcela back looking very sexy in a black outfit and burgundy and gold heels and Caroline back as well looking stunning in black lingerie,fishnets and blue pumps. Marcela Herrera is a very sexy and talented TGirl that has very pretty face and smile,sexy body,tits and butt, super cool tattoos,personality and style and a nice Girlcock. Caroline Martins is a gorgeous and talented TGirl that has charm and personality,very nice body and tits. I really liked how Caroline was riding Marcela's Girlcock reversed cowgirl and cowgirl positions for the 1st part of the scene. with Marcela commanding the action for 2nd part of the scene penetrating Caroline from underneath and topping her in doggy and missionary positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over her tits. And stroking Caroline's Girlcock and finger fucking her ass til she had an orgasm {which was very erotic to see}. Marcela Herrera's and Caroline Martins's performances was impeccable. Thanks for the incredible update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful TGirls, Looking forward to seeing more of Marcela Herrera in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and her upcoming All TS 3some Update with Yasmin Dornelles and Alice Marques. and Caroline Martins in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

legault
10-31-2018, 02:37 AM
I like marcelle she is hot

Is it ok for her to be bottom with a btg? She has a scene that she did flex with a btg and it left me wanting more but marcelle as bottom looked hot

KnightHawk
10-31-2018, 06:45 PM
I like marcelle she is hot

Is it ok for her to be bottom with a btg? She has a scene that she did flex with a btg and it left me wanting more but marcelle as bottom looked hotCompletely agree that Marcela Herrera is very sexy. and would also like to see her bottoming to a Black TGirl as well. and indeed seeing her bottom to another TGirl was HOT.

KnightHawk
10-31-2018, 06:47 PM
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on TS Update and about the models.

Louie Damazo
10-31-2018, 06:53 PM
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on TS Update and about the models.

Carol is perfect for BOTTOM, Marcela is a star and ll be in our next 3some

I love way Marcela did Carol cum

KnightHawk
10-31-2018, 07:14 PM
Carol is perfect for BOTTOM, Marcela is a star and ll be in our next 3some

I love way Marcela did Carol cumCompletely agree that Caroline Martins is perfect as a bottom in TS on TS Scenes. And Marcela Herrera is a very talented star and one of my favorites as well. and will be looking forward to seeing her in the next All TS 3some Scene with Yasmin Dornelles and Alice Marques. and i also love the way she was stroking Caroline's Girlcock and finger fucking her til she had an orgasm. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

legault
10-31-2018, 11:18 PM
Vivi silva banging marcele in multiple positions would be a dream

Louie Damazo
11-01-2018, 01:17 AM
Vivi silva banging marcele in multiple positions would be a dream

Not Impossible

legault
11-01-2018, 02:47 AM
Not Impossible

That would be a delicious scene my friend if both are available

KnightHawk
11-01-2018, 03:06 AM
That would be a delicious scene my friend if both are availableCompletely agree that Viviane Silva fully topping Marcela Herrera would be an epic Interracial TS on TS Scene. And is an awesome pairing as well.

KnightHawk
11-20-2018, 10:35 PM
The TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals,com starring Marcela Herrera was awesome. it is great seeing her back again looking absolutely stunning as always. Marcela Herrera is a very sexy and talent TGirl that has very pretty face and smile,sexy body,tits,thighs and butt,super cool tattoos,personality and style and a nice Girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in and her performance in the Monday October 30th 2018 TS on TS Update that she did with Caroline Martins was very impressive. Thanks for the Magnificent TS Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Marcela Herrera in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming All TS 3some Update with Yasmin Dornelles and Alice Marques. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo
11-21-2018, 12:47 PM
The TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals,com starring Marcela Herrera was awesome. it is great seeing her back again looking absolutely stunning as always. Marcela Herrera is a very sexy and talent TGirl that has very pretty face and smile,sexy body,tits,thighs and butt,super cool tattoos,personality and style and a nice Girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in and her performance in the Monday October 30th 2018 TS on TS Update that she did with Caroline Martins was very impressive. Thanks for the Magnificent TS Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Marcela Herrera in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming All TS 3some Update with Yasmin Dornelles and Alice Marques. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Next week no fail the 3some

KnightHawk
11-21-2018, 06:08 PM
Next week no fail the 3somehttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrPU5RNXcAA-w2A.jpg Awesome. Will be looking to seeing the upcoming Bombastic All TS 3some Update next week. Keep the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk
11-27-2018, 08:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrPU5RNXcAA-w2A.jpg The All TS 3some Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Marcela Herrera, Alice Marques and Yasmin Dornelles was magnificent and naughty and a bombastic pairing. It is great seeing all 3 of them back again looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in very sexy lingerie outfits and heels. I loved the way scene began with them kissing and french kissing and caressing and sucking on each other Girlcocks. with Yasmin riding Marcela's Girlcock while sucking Alice's Girlcock for the 1st part of the scene with her huge Girlcock bouncing up and down was very hot and kinky. and also liked the way Marcela was sensually fucking Yasmin from underneath and topping in missionary position while sucking on Alice's Girlcock and penetrating Alice doggy and missionary positions while Alice is sucking Yasmin's Huge Girlcock. And Yasmin topping Alice in the spooning and missionary positions balls deep. and Yasmin and Marcela shooting their loads of nectar on Alice's perky tits and Alice cumming on the sheet and all 3 of them kissing each other and waving at the camera to end the scene. Marcela Herrera, Alice Marques and Yasmin Dornelles performances were very impressive and had chemistry and were into the scene and each other. Thanks for the extraordinary and erotic update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful And Talented TGirls. Looking forward to seeing more of Marcela Herrera.&. Alice Marques in TS on Guy Action as Full Tops and in TS on TS Action as Full Bottoms. And Yasmin Dornelles in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates Louie my friend :). And would like to hear your thoughts about this week's TS on TS Update.

Louie Damazo
11-27-2018, 08:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrPU5RNXcAA-w2A.jpg The All TS 3some Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Marcela Herrera, Alice Marques and Yasmin Dornelles was magnificent and naughty and a bombastic pairing. It is great seeing all 3 of them back again looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in very sexy lingerie outfits and heels. I loved the way scene began with them kissing and french kissing and caressing and sucking on each other Girlcocks. with Yasmin riding Marcela's Girlcock while sucking Alice's Girlcock for the 1st part of the scene with her huge Girlcock bouncing up and down was very hot and kinky. and also liked the way Marcela was sensually fucking Yasmin from underneath and topping in missionary position while sucking on Alice's Girlcock and penetrating Alice doggy and missionary positions while Alice is sucking Yasmin's Huge Girlcock. And Yasmin topping Alice in the spooning and missionary positions balls deep. and Yasmin and Marcela shooting their loads of nectar on Alice's perky tits and Alice cumming on the sheet and all 3 of them kissing each other and waving at the camera to end the scene. Marcela Herrera, Alice Marques and Yasmin Dornelles performances were very impressive and had chemistry and were into the scene and each other. Thanks for the extraordinary and erotic update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful And Talented TGirls. Looking forward to seeing more of Marcela Herrera.&. Alice Marques in TS on Guy Action as Full Tops and in TS on TS Action as Full Bottoms. And Yasmin Dornelles in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates Louie my friend :). And would like to hear your thoughts about this week's TS on TS Update.

One of my best 3somes no doubt

Working in some otheres here

KnightHawk
11-27-2018, 09:02 PM
One of my best 3somes no doubt

Working in some otheres hereCompletely agree that this is one of your Best All TS 3some Scenes. and excellent to hear that you are working on some others as well. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback as well i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

pantuflo
11-28-2018, 05:20 PM
Great work, Louie, as always. Any advance about the next TS 3some ?
Do you know any TS of this 3some?

Louie Damazo
11-28-2018, 06:36 PM
Great work, Louie, as always. Any advance about the next TS 3some ?
Do you know any TS of this 3some?

i ll know soon, working on it now

legault
11-28-2018, 11:17 PM
Hey LD

Any chance to see some btgs topping some hung wtg vets?

Louie Damazo
11-29-2018, 03:29 PM
Hey LD

Any chance to see some btgs topping some hung wtg vets?

i can see for future, did a btg lohany banging hot bianca reis weeks ago, i think it is what u like but not flex, right?

legault
11-30-2018, 12:39 AM
i can see for future, did a btg lohany banging hot bianca reis weeks ago, i think it is what u like but not flex, right?

Yes sir

Good pair but i like if bianca gives up her bunda to lohany instead ;)

I like seeing the btg top

legault
12-03-2018, 09:13 PM
Is that not cool with you LD? :(

Louie Damazo
12-05-2018, 01:33 PM
Is that not cool with you LD? :(

Yes, definitelly it is but i need warn u one thing:

December is a fucking shit month to work. Mostly of TS in Sao Paulo (where i shoot) are NOT from Sao Paulo then something like 75%of them travels back their own cities.

What i wanna say is : I need work with who is avaliable then all those requests i ll keep more for AFTER carnival when year REALLY BEGINS in my country

Hope u all understand it

legault
12-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Its ok LD we know not everyone is available

Whoever is available doesnt matter i like to see any btg top hung wtgs

legault
12-07-2018, 01:06 AM
Hey LD what do you think of Bruna Castro geting topped and dominated by a btg like Patricia?