PDA

View Full Version : Leticia Rodrigues

biffso
01-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Will there be new photos and videos of her soon she is amazing. Maybe have her take a bath or shower.

Louie Damazo
01-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Will there be new photos and videos of her soon she is amazing. Maybe have her take a bath or shower.

SHe is not in Sao Paulo (city i shoot) but trust me, as soon she returns i ll bring her back for more HOT STUFF

knightrider82
01-07-2017, 06:02 PM
@Biffso: Completely agree Leticia Rodrigues is amazing,and it one of my favorites,@LouieDamazo:That's Excellent to hear.

Louie Damazo
01-08-2017, 01:26 PM
@Biffso: Completely agree Leticia Rodrigues is amazing,and it one of my favorites,@LouieDamazo:That's Excellent to hear.

Next time she ll look a little diferent because she did nose sirurgy, very popular ts operation

knightrider82
01-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Next time she ll look a little diferent because she did nose sirurgy, very popular ts operationOh okay i understand,Looking forward to seeing more of Our New Bombshell Leticia Rodrigues in Hardcore Action and TS on TS Action as a Full Top,and seeing her Fully Topping Kayla Lorran in a Interracial TS on TS as well.

Louie Damazo
01-18-2017, 10:00 AM
Oh okay i understand,Looking forward to seeing more of Our New Bombshell Leticia Rodrigues in Hardcore Action and TS on TS Action as a Full Top,and seeing her Fully Topping Kayla Lorran in a Interracial TS on TS as well.

Her last set is avaliable in SFH

knightrider82
02-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Her last set is avaliable in SFH
Thanks LD :)