PDA

View Full Version : Elevated X

Louie Damazo
01-23-2017, 11:57 AM
What exact we re plannng here ?

Well, first again let me focus it - WE LL NOT STOP PRODUCE NEW STUFF. You guys like content we re producing and we ll keep it but we re UPGRADING not only webdesign adaptating for new moment with mobile acess and other things but also upgrading OUR CONTENT. Basically we ll remake most of possible videos for 1080p giving u BETTER experience in this amazing stuff then we ll have new footage and rebaging footage in bewtter quality here

We re also working in have in ELEVATED X the TRANNIES FUCK stuff also remake for 1080 what ll add extra value for this NEW AGE of BRAZILIAN GROOBY sites

lordworm
01-23-2017, 08:41 PM
Cool, you mentioned more veteran on veteran ts on ts scenes so that's pretty quality right there. 2 experienced chicks.

Louie Damazo
01-23-2017, 08:56 PM
Cool, you mentioned more veteran on veteran ts on ts scenes so that's pretty quality right there. 2 experienced chicks.

I ll be able plan it better AFTER transition but trust me, u guys ll have acess to a GREAT STUFF that u just neber imagine in TRANNIES FUCK . We have LOTS of TS ON TS action that i m redoing for 1080p RIGHT now with amazing combinations u guys never sw in BRAZ site then expect something VERY EXCITING coming up

Karol
01-27-2017, 08:28 AM
When will you implement new format for braz?

Louie Damazo
01-27-2017, 11:51 AM
When will you implement new format for braz?

In this moment we re processing videos for new format but i think between 2 and 3 weeks. This ll mark a VERY NEW age for us with daily updates and a plus : CONTENT OF TRANNIES FUCK in 1080p ll also be avaliable

I m very excited with GOLDEN mix we ll be offering with lots of HOT scenes nad solos

knightrider82
02-09-2017, 09:16 PM
In this moment we re processing videos for new format but i think between 2 and 3 weeks. This ll mark a VERY NEW age for us with daily updates and a plus : CONTENT OF TRANNIES FUCK in 1080p ll also be avaliable

I m very excited with GOLDEN mix we ll be offering with lots of HOT scenes nad solosThat's Excellent to hear LD my friend,Will be looking forward to seeing the Elevated X Format for BTS,Btw the New TS on TS Updates were awesome,great to see Bruna Casto,Christal and Karla Desejo back in TS on TS Action,Topping other TGirls

Louie Damazo
02-09-2017, 11:12 PM
That's Excellent to hear LD my friend,Will be looking forward to seeing the Elevated X Format for BTS,Btw the New TS on TS Updates were awesome,great to see Bruna Casto,Christal and Karla Desejo back in TS on TS Action,Topping other TGirls

We ll have BIGEST Braz Ts space IN THE WORLD

knightrider82
02-09-2017, 11:58 PM
We ll have BIGEST Braz Ts space IN THE WORLDSounds Freaking Awesome :)

Louie Damazo
02-10-2017, 09:29 AM
Sounds Freaking Awesome :)

ell, its because it ll be HUGE. We ll have DAILY updates, recompilations, new stuff. THis ll be so great

knightrider82
02-10-2017, 04:14 PM
ell, its because it ll be HUGE. We ll have DAILY updates, recompilations, new stuff. THis ll be so greatVery Cool,I think that it is awesome,that the Elevated X Format for Brazilian-Transsexuals will continue to feature Daily Updates,which i am really enjoying,Recompilations Of Older Sets,which will gives a better experience and better quality and New Content,which has been fantastic and adding excellent value for the New Age of Brazilian Grooby Sites,and i completely agree that it will be great.

Karol
02-13-2017, 09:59 AM
Will launching Elevated X begin on this week? I am looking forward it)

Louie Damazo
02-13-2017, 11:50 AM
Will launching Elevated X begin on this week? I am looking forward it)

Move to Elevared X need all videos be adaptated then u canoimagine how big is do it for BRAZ site . I dont think ll take too long but cant garante when it ll happen exactly

Trust me, i want it REALLY REALLY hard

knightrider82
03-07-2017, 04:53 PM
The New Elevated X Format for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com is Freaking Awesome,i really like the New and Improved Design of the site for the following reasons:Easier to navigate and search for videos and models,Combining both Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and ShemalesFromHell.com into an Awesome Mega Hub and having access to 2 Amazing Sites and Content,and i also like the Color Schemes of both sites as well,and looking forward to the Daily Updates and Reshoots of Classic Updates.

Louie Damazo
03-07-2017, 09:01 PM
The New Elevated X Format for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com is Freaking Awesome,i really like the New and Improved Design of the site for the following reasons:Easier to navigate and search for videos and models,Combining both Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and ShemalesFromHell.com into an Awesome Mega Hub and having access to 2 Amazing Sites and Content,and i also like the Color Schemes of both sites as well,and looking forward to the Daily Updates and Reshoots of Classic Updates.

Finishing small details here but next week we ll start daily updates. I already re-edit several sets for u felas. New stuff ll NEVER STOP but UPGRADE our videos sounds something perfectly great and ll make all footage looks fresh and better

knightrider82
03-07-2017, 09:12 PM
Finishing small details here but next week we ll start daily updates. I already re-edit several sets for u felas. New stuff ll NEVER STOP but UPGRADE our videos sounds something perfectly great and ll make all footage looks fresh and betterVery Cool LD my friend,Agree it sure does :)

Louie Damazo
03-09-2017, 08:36 PM
As i told guys, we re fixing some issues and if u guys found any prob please report to us for some fast fix

Next week updates ready here and ll be a HURRICANE of HOT SETS. I hope have time introduce trannies fuck inside BRAZILIAN HUB for have BEST VALUE possible for our subscribers

knightrider82
03-09-2017, 11:33 PM
As i told guys, we re fixing some issues and if u guys found any prob please report to us for some fast fix

Next week updates ready here and ll be a HURRICANE of HOT SETS. I hope have time introduce trannies fuck inside BRAZILIAN HUB for have BEST VALUE possible for our subscribersIndeed you did. okie dokie will do. that's excellent to hear that next weeks updates are ready. will be looking forward to seeing the Hot Sets. you will. I agree that by incorporating the Content Of Trannies-Fuck on to the Brazilian Hub will definitely have the best value for your Subcribers.