PDA

View Full Version : Update Question

biffso
01-30-2017, 11:43 AM
First let say the last two weeks have been amazing the girls just keep getting better. But why have the girls near or in a bath tub or on a bed and she keeps her shoes on. I'm sure there any many that love feet like me so maybe in the future you can have the girls take off there shoes, you don't have to show just feet but knowing that the girls are bare foot makes the photos that much better in my opinion.

Louie Damazo
01-30-2017, 11:53 AM
First let say the last two weeks have been amazing the girls just keep getting better. But why have the girls near or in a bath tub or on a bed and she keeps her shoes on. I'm sure there any many that love feet like me so maybe in the future you can have the girls take off there shoes, you don't have to show just feet but knowing that the girls are bare foot makes the photos that much better in my opinion.

Fantastic

Thats what i expect from this forum. You guys feedng me with opions and ideas and YES CRITICS NO PROB . I ONLY can do better listen u

I ll ask a favour, let me finish all this transition for ELEVATED X new structure, as soon all be ok i ll start work in some specific demands u guys can do for me here

Thats ok ?

Karol
01-31-2017, 07:23 AM
I noticed that there are no shower scenes in braz. It will good to see such scenes.

Louie Damazo
01-31-2017, 11:41 AM
I noticed that there are no shower scenes in braz. It will good to see such scenes.

As i told, as soon finish transition and fix all probs (always ll have some) i ll start posts here asking ideas 4 u felas

Karol
01-31-2017, 04:53 PM
As i told, as soon finish transition and fix all probs (always ll have some) i ll start posts here asking ideas 4 u felas

That's good thing.

Louie Damazo
01-31-2017, 05:21 PM
That's good thing.

I hope u all understand migration is not easy, we always need fix small probs. As soon it be finish yes lets work in those ideas. Why not ? ;)