PDA

View Full Version : Black on white ts on ts

tsluvx9
04-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Hey guys, new here i wanted to suggest it would be very nice to see more black on white ts on ts action i love this kind of stuff

Someone had suggested somewhere a scene witg patricia cambell topping leticia rodrigues i think thats super hot too

Would also love to see lohara lomark topping keyla lorran, i loved her scene with adriana de brito

Thanks and i love ts on ts keep the great work

Louie Damazo
04-08-2017, 01:54 PM
Hey guys, new here i wanted to suggest it would be very nice to see more black on white ts on ts action i love this kind of stuff

Someone had suggested somewhere a scene witg patricia cambell topping leticia rodrigues i think thats super hot too

Would also love to see lohara lomark topping keyla lorran, i loved her scene with adriana de brito

Thanks and i love ts on ts keep the great work

i TOTALLY love this combination BUT i need Leticia in Sao Paulo. Trust me, if i have chance do EXACT this combination I LL

tsluvx9
04-08-2017, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the reply Damazo

What do you think of lohara lomark topping keyla lorra? Or any other combination of black on white ts on ts?

tsluvx9
04-08-2017, 05:31 PM
Would be nice to hear from you sir

Louie Damazo
04-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the reply Damazo

What do you think of lohara lomark topping keyla lorra? Or any other combination of black on white ts on ts?

I need say its apossible option for do in couple months. 2 Nasty and naughty ts in action of this level is REALLY great

I m now working in start some more detailed hardcores with some fetihes and implement MORE ts 3somes

tsluvx9
04-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Nice Damazo, sounds good. Any chance those ts 3somes can have some interracial pairings?

knightrider82
04-08-2017, 08:02 PM

Thanks and i love ts on ts keep the great workHello TSLuvx9 welcome to BSF. I also like Interracial TS on TS it's one of best aspects of TS on TS Action. Lohara Lomark topping Kayla Lorran in Clash Of The Titans Sounds Awesome.

tsluvx9
04-09-2017, 12:25 AM
Thanks!

I love it best of both worlds

knightrider82
04-09-2017, 01:24 AM
Thanks!

I love it best of both worlds You're welcome. And i agree :)

lordworm
04-09-2017, 04:41 AM
I definitely like this idea. You'll fit in well around here.

Louie Damazo
04-09-2017, 04:25 PM
Hello TSLuvx9 welcome to BSF. I also like Interracial TS on TS it's one of best aspects of TS on TS Action. Lohara Lomark topping Kayla Lorran in Clash Of The Titans Sounds Awesome.

Its definitelly a scene i can try

Now i m working some ideas 4 this month , as soon have chance make it real i ll be posting telling what exact it means

knightrider82
04-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Its definitelly a scene i can try

Now i m working some ideas 4 this month , as soon have chance make it real i ll be posting telling what exact it means Very Cool LD. Okie Dokie Sounds Good :)

lordworm
04-10-2017, 05:33 AM
Damn would be nice to see that scene.