PDA

View Full Version : Transex Domination

Cenotaph
09-22-2010, 08:20 PM
I just checked out the site, and it seems to be only about trans girls dominating men. Are there any plans for making a site where trannies get dominated by either other trannies, men, or women? That would be very sexy and unique!

Also, I think BDSM scenarios in 'regular' settings (bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen, garden etc.) and using relatively simple and 'realistic' restraints (rope, handcuffs, chains) and everyday items (vegetables, hairbrushes etc.) for domination would be a nice change of pace from the usual torture dungeon stuff.

Louie Damazo
09-22-2010, 08:43 PM
One tip about it: i can do that but i m not sure if have potencial make enough subscribers

What u guys think? More opinions can help

ken
09-22-2010, 09:07 PM
Well, for this Damazo you can try to run on BT and see how's it going.

Louie Damazo
09-22-2010, 09:28 PM
I did some in shemalesfromhell with tranny dominating guy

Marcia Kelly & Paulo Dimenstein

Pamela Anderson & Alexandre Pernambuco

lordworm
09-23-2010, 07:10 AM
If it's tranny dominating tranny I'm totally in, lol.

lordworm
09-23-2010, 07:12 AM
However I do have one opinion about it, I think part of dominating is also penetration. I think I remember the Marcia Kelly dom set, I'm not into trannies doing guys, but if there's domination I think penetration is important.

Louie Damazo
09-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Me too but was a try for check what guys ll think about it

Cenotaph
09-23-2010, 07:06 PM
One tip about it: i can do that but i m not sure if have potencial make enough subscribers

Yeah, it's a niche within a niche, but so is trannies dominating guys. Perhaps you could expect a similar number of subscribers? In any case you would practically own the market; there are some other sites out there that have trannies dominating men, but women/trannies dominating trannies is extremely rare.

Well, for this Damazo you can try to run on BT and see how's it going.

Right, perhaps you could just do some pilot / 'bonus' shoots on BT to see how people react. You could start out with something light, like a hardcore shoot with the bottom (hopefully one of those sexy models I mentioned in the model request post, heh, heh ;) ) having her hands tied or handcuffed behind her back, or in chains etc. Maybe some light whipping / bastinado, all done in a domestic setting. That might be a reasonable compromise.

lordworm
09-25-2010, 07:12 AM
Man I would give anything to see Carla Novaes being dominated by a tranny.

ken
09-25-2010, 01:21 PM
I did some in shemalesfromhell with tranny dominating guy

Marcia Kelly & Paulo Dimenstein

Pamela Anderson & Alexandre Pernambuco

I think most of the people interest in trannies get dominate than guys get dominate.

Louie Damazo
09-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Keep a domination site is not easy task. Prob is NOT who dominate but slaves. Or we do it 110% real or customers ll HEAT and cancel and slaves are not many. Remember we ll need do some violence for it be exact what people want and fake it is what we see more in the internet