PDA

View Full Version : Daniely Marineto, Rayane Lemosy & Junior Bastos Video Problem.

ken
10-14-2010, 03:55 PM
Another HD video problem for Daniely Marineto, Rayane Lemosy & Junior Bastos on Shemales From Hell, getting "Cannot render the file".

ken
10-20-2010, 06:23 PM
Hello there, did you guys start re-encode the video and ready for re-upload yet? And how's the corrupt zip set's? Thanks.

Louie Damazo
10-24-2010, 12:26 AM
Dude

As soon we finish and migrate for database system (ll NOT take so long) our focus ll be fixing those probs. I apreciatte your help and u can trust we ll kill if not all big part of these probs

Thanks a lot

ken
10-27-2010, 06:29 PM
I hope it really won't take that long as you say. Also please check those issue on BT, as my previous post all the problem video until now still not fixed yet. Thank you.

ken
12-16-2010, 02:09 PM
Hey guys, i would like to know did the SFH issue fixed yet? It's been more than a month now and i'm waiting it patiently but until now still no news from you guys.......Also the Brazilian Transsexuals issue until now still not yet fixed, please do let me know whether it able to fixed or not, rather than waiting for nothing.