PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

lordworm
10-14-2010, 03:07 PM
Louie, I think Isabelly Killer and Isabelly Ferraz would make an awesome hardcore tg on tg scene. They're both so hot in different ways and they are the two Isabellys ;).

Oh and lets get some ass cumshots please, even if it's just one of them is good enough. I'm tired of the same cumshots in tg on tg scenes, it's been the same for about the past 5 tg on tg scenes.

Louie Damazo
10-14-2010, 03:38 PM
What exact u want in ass cum shots?

lordworm
10-14-2010, 03:49 PM
What I mean is that a tg cums on the other tgs ass. Like that scene with Isabelly Killer and Rayanne Lemosy? Rayanne's cumshot was on Isabelly's ass. Another scene with Isabelly Killer and Yasmin Morehina, Isabellys cumshot was on Yasmins ass. Those are my favorite cumshots, they're so hardcore.

lordworm
10-18-2010, 10:07 PM
................:(

cam22001
10-26-2010, 08:14 PM
To ask for Model A and Model B, with model A do w&x to model B and Model B do y&z to model A is taking fetish to an extreme especially if it is made twice every single week on and on! It's better to either volunteer for the cameraman's job or leave it to the video makers to make it as they see fit. Let's not abuse Louie's openness to suggestions.

lordworm
10-27-2010, 03:39 AM
I only ask for this once in a blue moon. I don't see how a change of cumshot can be a problem.