PDA

View Full Version : Alessandra Leite

cam22001
10-26-2010, 08:18 PM
As a Top model, she is second to none! Great update, Louie, thanks. (Another good Top model that we don't see often is Marcia Kelly tho)

Louie Damazo
10-31-2010, 10:49 AM
I m glad u enjoy, as soon finish shemalesfromhell database system ll focus in bring back as many models i can that u guys ask and fix some old vids probs. Too much work here ;)

lordworm
11-02-2010, 04:27 AM
please let us know when you're taking requests again man. My ultimate desire is to see carla novaes bottom to a tg. I don't care about anything else man, you can forget anything I request, that is the one thing I want to see pleeeeeeeease

Louie Damazo
11-02-2010, 09:45 PM
please let us know when you're taking requests again man. My ultimate desire is to see carla novaes bottom to a tg. I don't care about anything else man, you can forget anything I request, that is the one thing I want to see pleeeeeeeease

Man

Carla is changing behavior in last years, she was great to shoot but now is complaining a lot and not really wanting do scenes again

lordworm
11-02-2010, 11:53 PM
wasn't she cool during the most recent scenes you shot of her. The solo set and the set with shayenne.

Louie Damazo
11-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Not rally, i avoid talk those details here but in her case i think she is becaming old for this and a little crazy. I feel bad talking it because i really like Carla but this is work and she wasnt exact good last times

lordworm
11-04-2010, 04:04 AM
Ah well, if she can do it then cool. If not, whatever, Isabelly Killer and Rafaely Ninfeta sounds like another hot mix.

cam22001
11-08-2010, 06:06 PM

You don't seem to understand my posts of lasy month! I started a thread thanking Louie for Alessandra Leite. Why do you jump in with your request of carla novae for the TENTH time?? What does carla novae has to do do with Alessandra Leite? Why don't you start a new thread yourself or use the Request page for that? As I asked politely, DON'T USE MY THREADS. Start your own threads. Very simple. (To be perfectly frank, I'd rather you did not make any sort of comments on my threads but you seem not able to hold yourself back!)

lordworm
11-09-2010, 12:42 AM
Maybe you missed Louies post, maybe you don't understand how message forums work. Anyone is free to jump in, and I was on subject. Unless you missed Louies post, obviously.

cam22001
11-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Maybe you missed Louies post, maybe you don't understand how message forums work. Anyone is free to jump in, and I was on subject. Unless you missed Louies post, obviously.

You evidently like to jump in EVERY post. Don't jump in a thread that I start for any reason. Start your own thread. I'll stay out of your threads also. Hope it's clear. If it is MY thread, you are not welcome there.

lordworm
11-09-2010, 04:58 PM
You're obviously a pretty impulsive idiot who has no idea how message forums work. You post a topic about stars, Louie responds that hes getting some stuff done before he starts taking model requests again, I follow up with more talk about models and requests. How the hell is this off topic in any matter?

cam22001
11-09-2010, 10:12 PM
You're obviously a pretty impulsive idiot who has no idea how message forums work. You post a topic about stars, Louie responds that hes getting some stuff done before he starts taking model requests again, I follow up with more talk about models and requests. How the hell is this off topic in any matter?

So very simple: Whatever you want to say say it in YOUR OWN thread! Or you like to go on and on to prove you were born a little idiot and now you have grown into a big idiot with little self-control and has to jump everywhere even if not wanted there?

When you see a thread with my name on it, skip it. You are not welcome there and I do not want to hear your opinion. I'll do exactly the same. Fair enough? Simple enough for a childish idiot like you or do I have to post it again and again?

lordworm
11-10-2010, 06:33 AM
You're pretty stupid if you think you can keep anyone you dislike from posting in your threads. That's not how things work, unless you're commie.

cam22001
11-11-2010, 01:47 AM
You're pretty stupid if you think you can keep anyone you dislike from posting in your threads. That's not how things work, unless you're commie.

What a silly man or boy you are..LOL

Just stay out of my threads and I stay out of yours. A fair proposition. Otherwise, I have to open a new thread every week to discuss the pathology and the childhood upbringing of an individual who:

1. Can easily express all his thoughts in his own thread but prefers going to threads where he is NOT wanted.
2. Refuses a fair and rational proposal but instead prefers to go in my thread where he's forwarned that he's not wanted and knows for CERTAIN that he'll be cursed and called names.
3. Accepts the curses so he can share his unwanted opinions about some model he has never met who lives 5000 miles away.
4. Spends hours here opinionating on every single comment that forum members make and actually believes that everyone owes him for those silly unwanted comments:)
5. Pathologically needs to control the details of a scene 5000 miles away.
6. Because of spending so many hours here he feels some sort of ownership and expects the site to provide him with all his transgender sexual needs instead of simply buying or renting a DVD that contains all the details he so urgently needs.

lordworm
11-11-2010, 07:54 AM
Again, you just simply cant grasp the simple concept of a forum. It' pathetic really, I've never encountered anyone like this.