PDA

View Full Version : Better cumshots

lordworm
01-28-2011, 04:15 PM
Time and again we go over this and we always revert back to the same old cumshots on self. Why can't we just get cumshots on tits, ass, and mouth or face? I know face and mouth are hard, but ass? Ass cumshots are easy.

In hardcore scenes we always have the girls just lie down and cum on themselves at the end of the video, that is so boring. It's ok when you do it in a few scenes but the past 3 months we've had nothing but those.

Louie Damazo
01-28-2011, 05:33 PM
I m sorry its not real

I m having LOTS of facials now, never did so many like this. Guys fuck trannies , trannies fuck guys and shemales from hell are having a lot of facials.

We just work in diferent kind of aproachs in diferent sites or we ll be doing same thing to all sites what (and i ll agree) ll be boring

About change girls that normally top guys and u ask for see them bottom i agre its a nice request. I think ll have some good news about this idea in next week

lordworm
01-28-2011, 05:45 PM
Cool, what do you think of diverse cumshots for trannies fuck trannies? Even if they can't be facial. Ass and tits are good too. At least better than what they normally do lol.

I had a question of a specific girl, Dany De Castro. I really like her lately, I think she is spectacular. She seems like she is willing to do almost any kind of scene, she even did the scene where Alessandra Leite cums in her mouth.

My question was, if it's possible for her to do a scene where she gets double teamed by 2 tgirls? It doesn't necessarily have to have double anal, but just her getting fucked and sucking sounds hot to me. It would be a nice twist for trannies fuck trannies. I know I ask a lot of hard to do stuff....but man, it doesn't hurt to ask, this is a hot idea, no doubt.

Louie Damazo
01-28-2011, 06:44 PM
Cool, what do you think of diverse cumshots for trannies fuck trannies? Even if they can't be facial. Ass and tits are good too. At least better than what they normally do lol.

I had a question of a specific girl, Dany De Castro. I really like her lately, I think she is spectacular. She seems like she is willing to do almost any kind of scene, she even did the scene where Alessandra Leite cums in her mouth.

My question was, if it's possible for her to do a scene where she gets double teamed by 2 tgirls? It doesn't necessarily have to have double anal, but just her getting fucked and sucking sounds hot to me. It would be a nice twist for trannies fuck trannies. I know I ask a lot of hard to do stuff....but man, it doesn't hurt to ask, this is a hot idea, no doubt.

Dany is being one of my best models in last times and she can do everything with no prob. I m not telling ll do it now but when i ll make next 3some only with trannies she is in my top list for that

Remember when u asked me about invert trannies that does more active? I did a scene with Bia and a new shemale where Bia ll be bottom, thats exact kind of stuff u asked me, remember?

I hope u like it ;)

lordworm
01-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Yes, that is good news indeed. I can't wait to see it.

I am glad to hear Dany is one of your best models, because I think she is one of the hottest models ever. She's up there with Giovanna and Carla Novaes in my book. And to top it off she is a great performer, she seems like she is really into any scene she's in, and she's always hard too. Great girl.

Louie Damazo
01-28-2011, 07:29 PM
Dany is top to me

I m just waiting to see this new set with Bia to give u more details. Important u see that i create it thinking in your request that is see models that normally top inverting it and bottom, i think u ll enjoy that

lordworm
01-28-2011, 07:32 PM
Yes, I will definitely enjoy seeing girls that normally top do bottom roles. It makes the scene vibrantly fresh. I hope you like the idea as well, so hopefully we can see it done again with other girls too.

Carla anyone? haha, I know one day i'll see that done.

Louie Damazo
01-28-2011, 07:51 PM
I like ideas that make u guys happy then i m IN

;)