PDA

View Full Version : Different folks and different tastes

cam22001
01-31-2011, 05:31 PM
Louie, it's interesting how different people like different things :) I, personally don't care for close ups since they are all almost the same, I actually find manually opening a model's asshole or looking at it gaping, quite disgusting and RUDE! After seeing a few close-ups I'd prefer to have a more distant view where the model's facial expressions are visible. The close up I'd be most interested in is the facial close-ups. Also, I don't care for role reversals. I like Top girls to stay Top and Bottom girls to stay Bottom since that is THEIR preference. Thayna Lousada makes a very average Top but a great Bottomand Alessandra Leite is a natural Top and a very ordinary Bottom, why change it? Different folks have different tastes, these are MINE. Be well. (Liked your latest BT update. Thanks)

Louie Damazo
01-31-2011, 09:18 PM
I like more a little distant (not so close) with some close ups and thats what i m talking to new guy do

I m doing sets in Rio again and ll do some tests about your requests

cam22001
02-01-2011, 08:41 PM
You are on the right track, Louie. By the way, I watched your Behind the Scenes with Nicolly Navarro and Rafel, VERY funny stuff:). Appreciate your professionalism of having fun BTS then let the models do their thing without talking through the scene like some other directors do!! Best of luck.

Louie Damazo
02-02-2011, 11:14 AM
I see u got my point, in my vision the iportant here are the trannies and not me, thats why i avoid the maximum show me. In some of those vids yes its good i talk to do some funny stuff but u ll not see more than this about me.

;)