PDA

View Full Version : Recently Rejoined

scotty13
02-22-2011, 10:43 AM
I just wanted to say I loved the Thayna and Any Lee scene and rejoined when I saw it previewed and it definately didn't disappoint, I did want to ask about the last update Louie, not only was there no hardcore but 4 out of 5 cumshots on the solo scenes were from your other sites hardcore scenes. I realize u want to save cumshots for the hardcore scenes but I really don't like it and was wondering if this is ever going to change or if we just have to accept it?

lordworm
02-22-2011, 05:07 PM
I've realized that too, I've seen a few hardcore scenes in TFT use cumshots from earlier scenes. Weird.

Louie Damazo
02-22-2011, 11:52 PM
I get many cum shots in more than one scene and edited it for the solos looking different. Fact is - Models want more be in hardcores than doing solos . We can do solos WITH the scenes and not ONLY solos. Its hard make them cum 1 time then we do our best to satisfy people in all websites. More important is that what u see is ALL REAL , different of some other websites that fake a lot

About dont have hardcore , we have weeks with 2 scenes (with GROOBY FOR FREE) then we keep feeding same amount of scenes with MORE solos now. You guys are having MORE for same $$$, i really imagine u ll enjoy it. Fact is , its an UPGRADE in my vision.

By the way, next week we ll have 2 hardcores in brazilian update being 1 with Giovanna Secret and a H O T brazilian ladyboy Patricia França

lordworm
02-22-2011, 11:54 PM
I think it's fine. We have the tranniesfuck websites for hardcores. Since I'm not a big solo fan anyway, I think saving cumshots for hardcores is better.

Louie Damazo
02-23-2011, 12:19 AM
I just wanted to say I loved the Thayna and Any Lee scene and rejoined when I saw it previewed and it definately didn't disappoint, I did want to ask about the last update Louie, not only was there no hardcore but 4 out of 5 cumshots on the solo scenes were from your other sites hardcore scenes. I realize u want to save cumshots for the hardcore scenes but I really don't like it and was wondering if this is ever going to change or if we just have to accept it?

ABout TG X GG hardcore www.shemalesfromhell.com (http://www.shemalesfromhell.com) are having it a lot. Any Lee is there also with Evelyn Rangel in another kick ass hardcore

scotty13
02-24-2011, 06:56 AM
Next weeks update sounds great and I do like the Grooby for free updates since you can't always be a member of every site. I also appreciate how all cumshots are real here, it just seemed like cumshots at the end of TFT were doing solo cumshots at the end of scenes so they could be edited into solo shoots here which didn't make sense to me. In my opinion if there's not a cumshot in the solo scene you should just leave it out. That would be keeping it real and I think most members would appreciate it. Thx for listening to a new member's input.

Louie Damazo
02-26-2011, 12:28 PM
Real ?? No fakes here man but i got your point

I see u guys look for regularity updates what i m working to improve. I tested different kind of mixes in last 2 months , small differences and i think got what pleae u more. ABout dedicated cum shots i can say u ll have good news in 1 month. I ll start 1 idea that ll make it better

Thats why i love this forum, give me always good directions

Cheers guys