PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Ketlen

lordworm
02-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Louie, can we get a scene with Jessica Ketlen and Rafaely Ninfeta? It can be a flex scene, I don't mind, I just wanna see an epic cock battle between these two.

Louie Damazo
02-23-2011, 12:41 AM
Impossible is NOT buuut both like toping, i really dont know

lordworm
02-23-2011, 12:44 AM
They can both top......each other...lol

I remember Rafaelly was versatile in her scene with Cybelli.

Louie Damazo
02-23-2011, 12:58 AM
OK

Would be really cool see other guys posting about this idea, i want feel how this idea can work for more subscribers

lordworm
02-23-2011, 01:01 AM
I think I'm the only out spoken TFT lover here...

melone
02-23-2011, 09:34 PM
Sounds good, or maybe Isabelly Killer and Rafaella Ninfeta. Jessica and Bia was hot also.

lordworm
03-09-2011, 11:25 PM
Well, we got two people, out of the 4 or 5 that regularly post. Let's do this, Louie! :)

Louie Damazo
03-10-2011, 12:13 AM
I ll work in some new mixes but ll do something like this soon.

Why not, right?!

lordworm
03-10-2011, 04:40 AM
YES!

Why not indeed!

worthy
03-10-2011, 12:06 PM
I for one dont want to see any movies or any more footage of rafeala ninfeta. I dont think she is beautiful or femanine. I dont like the fact she is ripped with wirey muscles and has veins popping out all over her body. Eveyone has their own tastes rafeala is not for me.

Louie Damazo
03-10-2011, 02:40 PM
HUmmm

Then u sugest some other to do with Jessica? I really want bring back this new super talent tranny

melone
03-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Louie, Raf is cool, maybe not for everyone but very good top. How about Isabelly Santanna, just seen her on tfg. Adriana Rodrigues, Marcela Italy or
her topping Erica Backster's sweet ass.

worthy
03-11-2011, 07:40 AM
no way erica backster has a harsh looking face. i think adriana rodrigues, dany castro, laviny alberquerue, rakel rodrigues, daniela markes, paula melo are all quality candiates to be with jessiaca ketlen.

lordworm
03-11-2011, 08:27 AM
Laviny would make a hot bottom for Jessica. But I think I'd still rather see a cock battle between Jessica and Rafaelly.

ast123
03-11-2011, 11:33 PM
I for one dont want to see any movies or any more footage of rafeala ninfeta. I dont think she is beautiful or femanine. I dont like the fact she is ripped with wirey muscles and has veins popping out all over her body. Eveyone has their own tastes rafeala is not for me.

I agree. She looks like a regular guy with a wig and make up. Not even any feminine features, just looks like a guy

ast123
03-11-2011, 11:34 PM
But dude I gotta disagree Erika Baxter is fucking HOT!

lordworm
03-12-2011, 04:54 AM
I'd just like to see it for the cock battle. Who else has enough cock to go against this new chick Jessica? Maybe Angel Star or Jo Garcia, but both our out of the question.

melone
03-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Hey Louie, more of Erika Backster lol, but seriously how about Pamella Ferreira, Kamilly Santos, Erica Schnaider. I have not seen this Giselly Backer do
hardcore but man she's got the longest cock i ever seen.

lordworm
03-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Giselly Backer would definitely be a top choice for me, but Louie said she can't do hardcores. I did see her do a hardcore on Raw Tranny Fisting.

Louie Damazo
03-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Hey Louie, more of Erika Backster lol, but seriously how about Pamella Ferreira, Kamilly Santos, Erica Schnaider. I have not seen this Giselly Backer do
hardcore but man she's got the longest cock i ever seen.

Erica was out of business because was dating BBBBUUUUUUTTTT got some news last week about a possible return. I ll keep u guys informed, thats great to us

Pamela is in France , Kamily yes , its possible . Giselly guys, i know u ask me it always but she cant be hard in way we need, u ll all be very desapointed. May be a new solo, why not ??? What u think?

Ohh, forgot Erica. May be, why not?

lordworm
03-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Louie, the hardcore Giselly did for Raw Tranny Fisting she was getting topped all over the place, and she was pretty hard the whole time, you should check it out.

But anyways, Erica Baxter is hot, but I'd still like to give Jessica Ketlen a challenging partner, which is why I suggest big cock girls like Rafaelly, Angel Star, or Jo Garcia. With Erica it will be an easy one sided scene, no doubt.

Or optimally Carla would be perfect if she's not acting badly anymore.

Louie Damazo
03-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Louie, the hardcore Giselly did for Raw Tranny Fisting she was getting topped all over the place, and she was pretty hard the whole time, you should check it out.

But anyways, Erica Baxter is hot, but I'd still like to give Jessica Ketlen a challenging partner, which is why I suggest big cock girls like Rafaelly, Angel Star, or Jo Garcia. With Erica it will be an easy one sided scene, no doubt.

Or optimally Carla would be perfect if she's not acting badly anymore.

Giselly is again part of my plans, letrs see what i can do

Jessica just dot like be bottom. I was thinking in a newbie there. Its good to start know new talents

Angel Star is not shooting for while. No idea about Jo Garcia is

lordworm
03-12-2011, 11:01 PM
That's fine if Jessica doesn't like bottoming, let her top then. I just dont want her to go around topping tgs that we have seen bottoming hundreds of time. The Bia scene was good, let's not stray from that. That's why I suggested Rafaelly, since she does both topping and bottoming. Laviny might be a good choice also.

Louie Damazo
03-13-2011, 03:58 AM
In time

Got new Lavinny scene where she was more bottom with a newbie

Hope u guys like it

lordworm
03-13-2011, 07:19 AM
Nice, I can't wait to see that. Laviny is a very hot tg.

melone
03-13-2011, 10:53 AM
not to get off the subject of jessica but how about Isabely Santana and Raf.
It was funny in the set of tfg and the guy said she fucks like a dude. :D

Louie Damazo
03-13-2011, 02:43 PM
not to get off the subject of jessica but how about Isabely Santana and Raf.
It was funny in the set of tfg and the guy said she fucks like a dude. :D

I put that in text because sounds pretty funny. He told that after finish and we just laugh

I m thinking in have Jessica starting some new talent for soon

lordworm
03-14-2011, 05:10 AM
Isabely Santana is a good top. I liked her scene with Laisa on tft, she destroyed Laisa's ass apart lol. I agree with her and Rafaelly, full flex scene....or not, surprises are good.

worthy
03-14-2011, 11:36 PM
How can she destroy lins ass when she been banged a thousand times?

lordworm
03-15-2011, 12:22 AM
Well, she hit it pretty hard. lol

I usually see Laisa topping mostly anyway.

lordworm
03-16-2011, 09:06 PM
In time

Got new Lavinny scene where she was more bottom with a newbie

Hope u guys like it

Can I ask when this update will becoming to us? :)