PDA

View Full Version : Gangbang

melone
03-29-2011, 10:11 PM
Louie, I see a lot of gangbang and bareback scenes on the internet. Do you have any planes for these types of scenes.

Louie Damazo
03-29-2011, 11:32 PM
In shemalesfromhell.com (http://www.shemalesfromhell.com) i have some 4somes and many no condom scenes

melone
03-30-2011, 12:57 AM
Big fan of your sites Louie, but I just watched a scene with 10 ts on one guy.
Renata Davilla, Adriana Rodrigues, Nicolly Navarro, Evellin Rangel, Laviny Albuquerque and 5 others fuck that guy Alex Victor and all cum in his face.
That had to be one of the best scenes that I have seen, just wondering if you had anything like that in mind.

Louie Damazo
03-30-2011, 01:44 AM
Melone, i saw that and i need say, i desagree with u

Was just a fucking mess with more soft cocks than ever saw in a hard (soft)core. In my opinion was a waste of talents but is just my own opinion here

More than 4 is just a insane confusion for me, i really like 3somes and it i can work for brazilian if u guys want

lordworm
03-30-2011, 05:03 AM
Yeah, I kinda agree with Louie, those scenes are a bit of a mess. But I am soooooo down to see 3 tgs gangbang another tg lol. Or 2 tgs and a guy gangband a third tg, It would be sooooooooo hot. I'm tired of seeing multiple tgs gangbang guys or guys gangbang 1 tg.

Louie Damazo
03-30-2011, 11:51 AM
3 tgs is a serious great option to us here, i like it and i can really use all models talent in action as i did with Giovanna & Nicolly & carla novaes

Just working now in some new trannies from Rio but 3somes with tgs yes is in my plans to us

worthy
03-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Big fan of your sites Louie, but I just watched a scene with 10 ts on one guy.
Renata Davilla, Adriana Rodrigues, Nicolly Navarro, Evellin Rangel, Laviny Albuquerque and 5 others fuck that guy Alex Victor and all cum in his face.
That had to be one of the best scenes that I have seen, just wondering if you had anything like that in mind.

it was not that good from a ripoff site that doesnt update, who the hell wants to see a bunch of people hi-fiveing? what a stupid gimmick is this a sporting event? camera work was nothing special just hype with rah rah gas.

lordworm
03-30-2011, 04:56 PM
3 tgs is a serious great option to us here, i like it and i can really use all models talent in action as i did with Giovanna & Nicolly & carla novaes

Just working now in some new trannies from Rio but 3somes with tgs yes is in my plans to us

Giovana, Nicolly, and Carla was a very nice scene. I wouldn't ask for anything to top that. But I would love to see some actual double teaming, for example 2 tgs completely banging the third tg all over the place then cum all over her, that would be super hot.

I know it would be hard to do, but I think Dany De Castro would do the role.

Louie Damazo
04-05-2011, 11:38 PM
Giovana, Nicolly, and Carla was a very nice scene. I wouldn't ask for anything to top that. But I would love to see some actual double teaming, for example 2 tgs completely banging the third tg all over the place then cum all over her, that would be super hot.

I know it would be hard to do, but I think Dany De Castro would do the role.

I think a 3some is best solution here and Dany is a great choice to do it. Let me plan sets of the month and ll keep u guys updated