PDA

View Full Version : More ASS FOCUS please :)

LB-ASS-MAN
12-03-2009, 05:22 AM
I've got to admit, Brazilian T-Girls have the best butts in the business. I can't get enough of em.

Some of the models do a real good job of showing off their asses, but alot of the videos don't focus enough on the ass shots, or shots from behind. There's nothing hotter than an LB on all fours with her ass in the air and a big cock between her legs.

Brazilian T-Girls have the best asses, when you see a good one Louie keep this post in mind and showcase that ass for me and the rest of the ass lovers out there.

An example of one of my favorite vids so far from this site is Alessa Aspir, she knows how to work her booty, and knows shes got a beautiful one.

It would also be really sweet if you could organize a dedicate category of videos which have more ASS FOCUS than the usual.

Anyway, thanks for reading and keep up the good work.

Louie Damazo
12-03-2009, 01:47 PM
See

Thatīs EXACT kind of request i spoke before

A guy want something and come here explaining it in very nice way, same when want do critics thats correct way to do

OK dude, ll keep it in mind, thanks for contribution here

L D

lordworm
12-06-2009, 03:23 AM
I agree. Brazilian tgirl asses are the best.

suel2000
03-30-2010, 06:37 PM
I agree too.

Asses need to be more seen !

lordworm
03-31-2010, 03:24 AM
and groped, squeezed, spanked, grinded on, and cummed on.

Louie Damazo
03-31-2010, 05:30 AM
Thanks for posting guys, u know i give a lot of atention to your requests

Giovanna Secret last trio was a good prove

Keeping it in mind ;)

DarwinsMutt
04-03-2010, 12:40 AM
In the hardcore scenes, can we get the girls to instead cum on eachother as opposed to laying on their backs and shooting on themselves? Especially the big hitters like Gabriela Nicola and Sabrina Vienna (if she ever comes back, those two would make a scene and a fucking half!), that would be pretty fucking close to the ultimate for me. :)

Don't mind where they go on eachother, just as long as it's not on themselves as it doesn't quite have the same eroticism.

lordworm
04-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Hey if Carla Novaes is still around shooting with you guys, is it possible for her to do another tg on tg scene? I can never get enough of this babe.

Louie Damazo
04-03-2010, 03:11 PM
I have avaliable CARLA NOVAES & NICOLLY NAVARRO 2 STARS for soon

lordworm
04-04-2010, 06:18 AM
that's cool, but i was kinda hoping she would do another tg on tg hardcore. =p

Louie Damazo
04-25-2010, 11:43 PM
3 new TG X TG avaliable for soon - we ll have stars doing it, newbies in action and stars with newbies

Smoking HOT

lordworm
04-27-2010, 04:33 AM
Nice man, can't wait to see them. By any chance do you know if Walkiria Drumond and Isabelly Ferraz are still around? It would be hot to see those two together one day.

Louie Damazo
04-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Hum

Dont see both for long time, need check about it

lordworm
05-04-2010, 04:19 AM
Cool man, let me know what they're up to.

lordworm
05-05-2010, 04:06 AM
That new set with Dany de Castro and Alessandra Leite was very nice. Loved the cumshot into mouth. This is the kind of stuff we need around here. Hopefully we can see some cumshots on ass as well.

ast123
06-03-2010, 01:33 AM
See

Thatīs EXACT kind of request i spoke before

A guy want something and come here explaining it in very nice way, same when want do critics thats correct way to do

OK dude, ll keep it in mind, thanks for contribution here

L D

man, i will tell you, there are so many other webmasters who have a "screw you if you dont like it too bad" attitude, it's good to see that you listen to your customers, thats why this site is as successful as it is. I'm also with azz man on this one :))))) If you haven't seen my other post already, I would like to say, pleeeease, pretty please with cherries on top, please have more brazilian ass shaking and dancing. Brazil has some of the best booty dances in the world and yet we rarely see shemales booty dancing naked! Before I started looking into shemales I was the guy that loved ass. The Baby Got Back videos, the Tip Drill Videos, those were the types of girls I would watch. I was saddened to find not much content like that in existence that features tgirls doing the same types of dances that natural women do so well.

Louie Damazo
06-04-2010, 01:14 PM
man, i will tell you, there are so many other webmasters who have a "screw you if you dont like it too bad" attitude, it's good to see that you listen to your customers, thats why this site is as successful as it is. I'm also with azz man on this one :))))) If you haven't seen my other post already, I would like to say, pleeeease, pretty please with cherries on top, please have more brazilian ass shaking and dancing. Brazil has some of the best booty dances in the world and yet we rarely see shemales booty dancing naked! Before I started looking into shemales I was the guy that loved ass. The Baby Got Back videos, the Tip Drill Videos, those were the types of girls I would watch. I was saddened to find not much content like that in existence that features tgirls doing the same types of dances that natural women do so well.

dude

this is grooby, respect for u guys

i m doing much more ass shoots in last updates but please dont stop do requests and give ideas, i work for u then i want make u guys happy

good exemple was 3some giovanna secret , carla novaes and nicolly navarro - was a customer idea and i just did for u

just give me feedbacks and i ll work on it