PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Ketlen fucks like a guy

lordworm
04-02-2011, 08:12 PM
lol Louie, this girl is really good at topping, she fucks hard. Dude, if you ever get a chance please please please please pair her up with Carla Novaes. That would be my ultimate fantasy scene and I think the only way to guarantee that Carla bottoms and bottoms hard.

Louie Damazo
04-05-2011, 11:47 PM
I know it dude and i love Carla but her behaviour was really bad with me and Khan in our last shoots with her then i really need be carefull here. She just left in middle of a scene with Khan with no explanation and no aceptable motivation (Khan is a First Class PRO)

Once again, next time i be in Sao Paulo i ll try have some hard conversation with her and ll let u know. U have no idea prob is a model just stop a shooting in the middle

lordworm
04-06-2011, 04:45 AM
Damn that's crazy man. You think she's just so conceded that she needs to have her way and get annoying like that? She probably thinks she's the biggest transsexual bombshell in Brazil.. Sad thing is she probably is lol

Which means it might be impossible to get her to bottom to Jessica, or any other top girl right? That's a downer... my ultimate fantasy...sigh

worthy
04-10-2011, 10:21 PM
is jess ever gonna take anal?

Louie Damazo
04-11-2011, 12:10 AM
New solo with her soon here

lordworm
04-11-2011, 04:41 AM
is jess ever gonna take anal?

I'd like to know this too. Would be an interesting twist, but if she's with Carla I'd rather Carla take it all the way.....she deserves it. lol