PDA

View Full Version : Paola Felix

cockman
04-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Will Paola Felix ever be back? I love her ass and cock so much, plus, she's so cute!!!

Louie Damazo
04-08-2011, 09:03 PM
I m in contact with her right now in msn, as soon i get news ll update u

cockman
04-10-2011, 03:18 PM
I can't wait!

Louie Damazo
04-10-2011, 06:08 PM
See why post here is so important. I guys can express what want and, always is possible, i just do it

Grooby does it all the time, we re so close u guys

ken
04-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Not Grooby does it all the time but only you. I would say i really appreciate what you have done Louie but not the other "Grooby" folks. Honestly, the other "Grooby" folks FAIL alot and never listen, they just reply shit than resolved problem, how SHAME.

P.S
Why can't i make a reply? Because of above reply i got muted?

ken
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

lordworm
04-13-2011, 01:06 AM
Grooby IS Damazo

Louie Damazo
04-13-2011, 02:46 PM
Not Grooby does it all the time but only you. I would say i really appreciate what you have done Louie but not the other "Grooby" folks. Honestly, the other "Grooby" folks FAIL alot and never listen, they just reply shit than resolved problem, how SHAME.

Really??? I had this idea that this is a normal thing in Grooby. Well, in some cases i understand, in USA is not exact easy work. I admit is less complicated in Brasil. I see how hard work guys like Frank. Good thing here that u ll have 110% honesty about everything, if necessary talk WHY some girl dont come back i ll tell. Good exemple is Carla Novaes. I insist, i lover her. She is so nice and great in action but she change in last times. Honestly, i think fact she is NOT more the absolute hurst her. She likes be the super star in scene and now we have some great other girls too. She feel is not more THAT star and just became angry with this fact. I m not goseping here, just giving u facts

ken
04-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Don't misunderstand me Louie, what i mean is you really do a good job there like filling our request etc, really appreciate that. But the other "Grooby" folks FAIL i mean is on support, resolved issue etc. No doubt Frank really did a good job, he bring alot hot thai and br chicks and the great things is his crystal clear video, i really like that. I hope you can do the same thing in future, thanks again.

ken
04-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Don't misunderstand me Louie, what i mean is you really do a good job there like filling our request etc, really appreciate that. But the other "Grooby" folks FAIL i mean is on support, resolved issue etc. No doubt Frank really did a good job, he bring alot hot thai and br chicks and the great things is his crystal clear video, i really like that. I hope you can do the same thing in future, thanks again.

ken
04-13-2011, 03:28 PM

ken
04-13-2011, 04:14 PM
Don't misunderstand me Louie, what i mean is you really do a good job there like filling our request etc, really appreciate that. But the other "Grooby" folks FAIL i mean is OTHER not YOU they FAIL on support, resolved issue etc. No doubt Frank really did a good job, he bring alot hot thai and br chicks and the great things is his crystal clear video, i really like that. I hope you can do the same thing in future, thanks again.

lordworm
04-13-2011, 05:58 PM
She'll get over it, she's just being a woman. lol

ken
04-13-2011, 06:23 PM
Don't misunderstand me Louie, what i mean is you really do a good job there like filling our request etc, really appreciate that. But the other "Grooby" folks FAIL i mean is OTHER not YOU. No doubt Frank really did a good job, he bring alot hot thai and br chicks and the great things is his crystal clear video, i really like that. I hope you can do the same thing in future, thanks again.

Louie Damazo
04-13-2011, 06:30 PM
Don't misunderstand me Louie, what i mean is you really do a good job there like filling our request etc, really appreciate that. But the other "Grooby" folks FAIL i mean is OTHER not YOU. No doubt Frank really did a good job, he bring alot hot thai and br chicks and the great things is his crystal clear video, i really like that. I hope you can do the same thing in future, thanks again.

do the same thing? Well, we do , right?! I dont have thai models but we use same video cameras and softwares. May be i fail in understand u, sorry for that

;)

ken
04-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Yea you really misunderstand me and i got blocked reply for that. Not mention the thai models but the video, you can get his video and compare with your one you'll see the different. Thanks for your understanding, please release my block, i can't really make a reply.