PDA

View Full Version : Why can't i make REPLY?

ken11
04-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Hey, why can't i make REPLY in the forum? What's going on? Did my REPLY consider as SPAM? Or i not allowed to say what i face previously? Why not simply delete my thread than blocked me REPLY? Also i NEVER say YOU Louie do the bad job, i just say the other "Grooby" folks and not YOU, i did say "i really appreciate what you have done Louie" can't you get what i mean? Does that consider as bad reply for you? This is not the first i get blocked, i try to report the video/pic issue and i get blocked, i reply my feeling and i get blocked. What this forum for then? Only GOOD reply are allowed? Can you answer me why i get blocked?

Every time i want to reply and i see this it really piss me off!

ken
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

ken
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

ken

ken

ken

ken