PDA

View Full Version : damazo who are the class act performers you deal with now?

worthy
04-15-2011, 06:43 AM
As far as the t girl performers whoch ones are the nicest class act people you deal with?

Louie Damazo
04-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Ohhh

I really imagine someone ll ask me it in some moment

This is th bigest brazilian website ever, all other are not even close then i need say that is a little number of models are bitches.

Same those still shoot with me but after some time i avoid bring back because i hate this kind of behaviour. Carla Renata is a bitch. Terrible behaviour not only wityh me but with her clients. I know it because i run for years a free forum in Brasil. Carla Novaes is just a sweet heart, really lovely but (in my opinion) she need be star always and if some other tranny is having a good moment near her she stay angry and contaminate all day of shoots.

Deal with trannies is something not normal. Some are ok but so many are a little crazy then we need adaptate all the time and some times its a pain in the ass

lordworm
04-15-2011, 06:25 PM
Sounds like Novaes is being a woman.

Louie Damazo
04-15-2011, 06:37 PM
Dont need be so far

Domy was really hard to deal with. Its not exact easy work u guys can bet

lordworm
04-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Domy really? I would have never guessed. I thought webmistresses were always chosen because they were easy to work with, aside from them being hot.

Louie Damazo
04-15-2011, 08:11 PM
Strong personality make her be a tuff task but not impossible

worthy
04-17-2011, 10:20 PM
damazo, I didnt want to make this negative thread I just wanted to see who were the nice people not the warts.

Louie Damazo
04-18-2011, 12:47 AM
I know dude

So many models are really nice as new one Natany and so many others

Not many are bad, only few ones. Some are just insane ;)

worthy
04-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Ohhh

I really imagine someone ll ask me it in some moment

This is th bigest brazilian website ever, all other are not even close then i need say that is a little number of models are bitches.

Same those still shoot with me but after some time i avoid bring back because i hate this kind of behaviour. Carla Renata is a bitch. Terrible behaviour not only wityh me but with her clients. I know it because i run for years a free forum in Brasil. Carla Novaes is just a sweet heart, really lovely but (in my opinion) she need be star always and if some other tranny is having a good moment near her she stay angry and contaminate all day of shoots.

Deal with trannies is something not normal. Some are ok but so many are a little crazy then we need adaptate all the time and some times its a pain in the ass

Now i see why carla renata changed her name to carla bittenourt because of all the bad reviews she gets on forums.

Louie Damazo
04-18-2011, 06:33 PM
Now i see why carla renata changed her name to carla bittenourt because of all the bad reviews she gets on forums.

This is F A C T

SHe is a BITCH with all capital letters, worst behaviour EVER

lordworm
04-19-2011, 02:29 AM
she's not hot enough to be that way

Louie Damazo
04-19-2011, 03:57 AM
she's not hot enough to be that way

She is so bipolar

Louie Damazo
04-22-2011, 09:15 PM
First class behaviour in good old times i need say : CARLA NOVAES

Thatīs what make me sad. She just leave some sets in her last shoots for not big deal reason and it ake me sad.

This girl is just in my heart but i m a PRO. I need go where u guys want and where i can produce with reduce risk chance. I cant baby sitter models with hurt ego anymore (confess did it so many times in last 10 years)

One of models are MUCH BETTER behaviour is our model surprise that i told in another post. I m bringing back a gorgeous model of the past (a godess in my opinion) that i admit was really annoying behaviour that time. She was too young and easly to get bad influences. She is back and (OF COURSE) i got more sets with her to us...Oh, she is blondie...NOW

Class in action have many: Carla Novaes , Kalena, Giovanna Secret, Lorena Smith, Nicoly Navarro, Lavinny Albuquerque, Thayna Lousada , Evelyn Rangel and so many others. For my lucky i have more great and good models than ok and bad

lordworm
04-23-2011, 06:45 PM
Hey man, if it's really hard to work with Carla I completely understand and I can live without seeing my most requested tg/tg scene. No problems.

Louie Damazo
04-23-2011, 07:49 PM
Hey man, if it's really hard to work with Carla I completely understand and I can live without seeing my most requested tg/tg scene. No problems.

Oh man

I m not telling ll not have, i just work in way of possible things

lordworm
04-23-2011, 10:24 PM
Whatever you can do man. I don't wanna be picky either.

Louie Damazo
04-23-2011, 11:18 PM
Whatever you can do man. I don't wanna be picky either.

U re great, actually i really enjoy all guys here.

lordworm
04-24-2011, 12:45 AM
Thanks, but I think the best here is Louie Damazo.

Louie Damazo
04-24-2011, 02:06 AM
I know ll sound a ass kiss coment but is exact how i think ( u know it actually) - best here is make u guys happy, thatīs my mission here and thatīs why i did all those changes in these years.

We see many sites just desapear and be a live in this world with such an intense piracy is not easy. No other content in TS websites has more competition than me but , with your suport, we still alive and becaming better and better.

Bring Kalena back is just 1 point. I m working in more here. In next update of brazilian ts site we gonna have 4 models and 1 hardcore being each model of one specific ethnic group - 1 Dark skin, 1 model with indigenous origin , 1 new ladyboy and a blondie one

Only in Brasil we can do it, actually only in brazilian transsexuals grooby website u ll see it

lordworm
04-25-2011, 02:12 AM
This new ladyboy is in Brazil?

Louie Damazo
04-25-2011, 02:43 AM
U ll see...TOMORROW

lordworm
04-25-2011, 07:52 AM
Nice, but you guys shoot your asian models outside Brazil don't you?

Tyl3r
06-04-2011, 04:35 PM
Is this why Fernanda Barros didn't have many shoots? Was Rafaella Bolfiolli rough to work with?

Also, Walkyria, Adriana Rodrigues, Thays Schiavinato, Hilda Brasil, Alessandra Ribeiro, Ana Paula Samhadi and Angel Star seem to be well liked by directors from the numbers of shoots they do everywhere, am I right? Alessandra, Ana Paula and Adriana Rodrigues just seem like they are having fun in most videos.

Louie Damazo
06-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Fernanda Barros travel to Europe years ago and never return. She now is post op and was in a italian jail for years for make part of a tranny gang envolved in international prostitution traffic

Walkyria, Adriana Rodrigues, Thays Schiavinato, Hilda Brasil, Alessandra Ribeiro, Ana Paula Samadhi and Angel Star are all great but dont understand me wrong about Fernanda. She is lovely BUT had some bad company in her life

Tyl3r
06-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Understand. I can't believe she went post-op. She was a very good performer. I had heard the arrests and knew she was in Europe now. Disheartening.

onlinelust
06-22-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm surprised to hear that about Carla Renata, she is a super hottie. Not my favorite, but I respect her beauty. Very glad to hear Nicolly Navarro and Natany are nice. ;)

You do a great job on all your sites and without a doubt the premier in Brazilian TS content.

How is Rabeche Rayala?

Yeah in my personal life I've experienced that TS girls are not easy to deal with, but there are some sweethearts. I gotta say I've ran across more insane girls though. The last girl I was with on more than a client level loved to start fights. Like fist fights, with other TS and GGs.

Louie Damazo
06-22-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm surprised to hear that about Carla Renata, she is a super hottie. Not my favorite, but I respect her beauty. Very glad to hear Nicolly Navarro and Natany are nice. ;)

You do a great job on all your sites and without a doubt the premier in Brazilian TS content.

How is Rabeche Rayala?

Yeah in my personal life I've experienced that TS girls are not easy to deal with, but there are some sweethearts. I gotta say I've ran across more insane girls though. The last girl I was with on more than a client level loved to start fights. Like fist fights, with other TS and GGs.

Thanks man

To me is a kind of different because is a professional relationship, i need girls that come shoot do specific things then behaviour yes is SO important. I had some models that just leave nuts without do the job. I need replace it fast because some times i m with many models and 1 that give up just fuck it up

I always tell my team - Who pays us dont wanna know about how hard is do it, they pay for the content and we need produce best possible with best models

Its really cool see some guys that cares about how things are behind the cams and i try show u all the TRUTH SCENARY

About Rabeche she is just lovely, amazing girl and great behaviour