PDA

View Full Version : The new setups for the web sites

blacquemale
04-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Hi,

Now that subscribing to one web site such as Guys-Fuck-Trannies will get you Trannies-Fuck-Trannies and Trannies-Fuck-Guys. What is the format for updating all three sites.? Does it mean that one site will get updated each week or will all three still get updated each week.?

Darrian

Louie Damazo
04-28-2011, 06:02 PM
Thanks for this posting, i can explain it better here

We ll have more focus in trannies-trannies action

We ll be doing it

1 week - TS ON TS

2 week - TS ON GUY

3 week - TS ON TS

4 week - GUY ON TS

and repeating it in loop

I just start it with ts on guy because, come on, its KALENA RIOS. A godess that have no new stuffs for years , we re first get again and i imagine ll make u all really happy with it

If u all have more questions just let me know please

blacquemale
04-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Hi,

I was hoping that was not the case..

I subscribed to Guy-Fuck-Trannies because I am not into the other sites. Now with that site only getting updated just once a month. I may have to cancel my subcription to it. I loved Guys on Trannies web site. I will miss it lot.

Darrian

Louie Damazo
04-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Hi,

I was hoping that was not the case..

I subscribed to Guy-Fuck-Trannies because I am not into the other sites. Now with that site only getting updated just once a month. I may have to cancel my subcription to it. I loved Guys on Trannies web site. I will miss it lot.

Darrian

U still have it here and we re doing it a lot in shemalesfromhell.com (http://shemalesfromhell.com) too

blacquemale
04-28-2011, 07:14 PM
U still have it here and we re doing it a lot in shemalesfromhell.com (http://shemalesfromhell.com) too
Thanks for answering my questions.

I am already a member of ShemalesFromHell and I will continue to be. I am only into guys topping Shemales. I am not into the other scenes.

darrian

Louie Damazo
04-28-2011, 07:16 PM
Thanks for answering my questions.

I am already a member of ShemalesFromHell and I will continue to be. I am only into guys topping Shemales. I am not into the other scenes.

darrian

Yeah , i remember. I hope that prob u wrote me is fixed already.

Louie Damazo
04-28-2011, 09:20 PM
Ok guys

We ALWAYS listen u and this is what ll do here

we change initial idea for please u guys more

Initial idea ll give u 1 set a week as was before but we want keep u more happy then we gonna do this idea here:

We ll have 6 sets a month and ll be updating it 3 times a week (monday, wednesday and friday). We gonna be adding pics one day, vids another, pics of other set another day and following it forever

I hope it makes u all more happy

lordworm
04-29-2011, 08:14 AM
I just really hope the ts/ts action continues. It's really more common to find guy on ts action everywhere, whereas ts/ts action is quite rare and unique.

Louie Damazo
04-29-2011, 03:30 PM
I just really hope the ts/ts action continues. It's really more common to find guy on ts action everywhere, whereas ts/ts action is quite rare and unique.

I agree and that´s is the point i m trying focus more about this transition. We gonna update 3 times a week starting monday

Monday - ts on ts set - just pics

Wednesday - same set vids

Friday - guy on ts pics

Monday - same set vids

Wednesday - ts on ts set - just pics

Friday - same set vids

MOnday - Ts on guy pics

Wednesday - Same sert vids

And it in looping

ken
04-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Since there's 6 set, i would suggest release in this way, which release every 5 days with full set on.

Example:

First week.
Monday - ts on ts full set
Saturday - guy on ts full set

Second week.
Thursday - ts on guy full set

Third week.
Tuesday - ts on ts full set
Sunday - guy on ts full set

Fourth week.
Friday - ts on ts full set

I think it's better than release separate.

Louie Damazo
04-29-2011, 08:41 PM
And i like it

Louie Damazo
04-30-2011, 08:29 PM
Since there's 6 set, i would suggest release in this way, which release every 5 days with full set on.

Example:

First week.
Monday - ts on ts full set
Saturday - guy on ts full set

Second week.
Thursday - ts on guy full set

Third week.
Tuesday - ts on ts full set
Sunday - guy on ts full set

Fourth week.
Friday - ts on ts full set

I think it's better than release separate.

I got idea here but we need something not complicated to everyone know when goes to site check updates

lordworm
04-30-2011, 09:01 PM
How about you do this then. Since the idea is to have 6 updates and for 3 to be tg on tg.

First week: guy/tg, tg/tg
Second week: tg/guy, tg/tg
Third week: guy/tg
Fourth week: tg/tg

That way it keeps flowing in the same pattern but there's 2 weeks with 2 updates, and there's always a tg/tg update following the other updates.

Louie Damazo
04-30-2011, 10:02 PM
Makes a LOT of sense to me

LL follow this idea

lordworm
04-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Glad to help.

Louie Damazo
04-30-2011, 10:48 PM
Makes sense, ll be it or very close it and not changing update day. I think strange u dont know exact day to check the website´s update - wednesday is fine because i m busy mondays with brazilian and friday with shemalesfromhell

ken
04-30-2011, 11:05 PM
Makes sense, ll be it or very close it and not changing update day. I think strange u dont know exact day to check the website´s update - wednesday is fine because i m busy mondays with brazilian and friday with shemalesfromhell

So the update will be in every wednesday with 2 set for the first 2 week and the follow week with 1 update?

Louie Damazo
05-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Yes, 1 day in week ll make it easy to u all

This month ll be:

First week: Guy/TG, tg/tg (remember had TG ON GUY last week)

Second: Tg / Guy

Third : TG/tg , Guy / TG

Fourth : Tg/ Tg

Next month start

First : tg/tg , Tg/guy

Second: guy / Tg

Third : Tg/Tg , Tg/Guy

And repeating ad eternum

lordworm
05-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Sounds good, we only get one week with no tg/tg, unless Brazil starts getting more tg/tg as well, which means the golden age continues.

ken
05-01-2011, 12:27 AM
Tg on guy going be 2 set? Why not guy on tg 2 set?

lordworm
05-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Tg on guy going be 2 set? Why not guy on tg 2 set?

Nah, by the looks of it, it's gonna cycle. One month will be 2 tg on guy sets and the other 2 guy on tg sets. I agree with you on not really liking tg topping guy, but I say it's a fair deal since we got tgs topping tgs everywhere.

ken
05-01-2011, 12:34 AM
For me it seems like changed to 2 set for tg on guy. I thought it confirmed as 3 set of tg on tg, 2 set of guy on tg and 1 set of tg on guy.

lordworm
05-01-2011, 01:32 AM
For me it seems like changed to 2 set for tg on guy. I thought it confirmed as 3 set of tg on tg, 2 set of guy on tg and 1 set of tg on guy.

No it is gonna cycle one month 2 tg on guy and the next month 2 guy on tg.

See here.

This month ll be:

First week: Guy/TG, tg/tg (remember had TG ON GUY last week)

Second: Tg / Guy

Third : TG/tg , Guy / TG

Next month start

First : tg/tg , Tg/guy

Second: guy / Tg

Third : Tg/Tg , Tg/Guy

And repeating ad eternum

As you can see the first month has 2 tg on guy and the second month has 2 guy on guy. It's gonna continue in that cycle so it will be 1 month 1 guy on tg sets, 3 tg on tg sets, and 2 tg on guy set. Then next month is 3 tg on tg sets, 1 tg on guy sets, and 2 guy on tg set continuing the chain on for the other months.

Louie Damazo
05-01-2011, 01:55 AM
No it is gonna cycle one month 2 tg on guy and the next month 2 guy on tg.

See here.

As you can see the first month has 2 tg on guy and the second month has 2 guy on guy. It's gonna continue in that cycle so it will be 1 month 1 guy on tg sets, 3 tg on tg sets, and 2 tg on guy set. Then next month is 3 tg on tg sets, 1 tg on guy sets, and 2 guy on tg set continuing the chain on for the other months.

Its a way i create to put ts on ts with more space but giving balance to other stylus

ken
05-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Oh well, a little bit dissapoint on that. But yes Louie i got your point.

Louie Damazo
05-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Oh well, a little bit dissapoint on that. But yes Louie i got your point.

Grooby decided do this mix and acept have 6 hardcores month. With this mix i can balance all with more ts on ts action . In shemales from hell ll focus more guy on ts also giving more options for who like it.

Impossible make everyone happy here and u guys know it but i think it make more sense in those circunstances

And u guys help a lot to create it. ;)

ken
05-01-2011, 09:11 PM
As i said i got your point Louie, no worried.