PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion.....

ken
05-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Hey Louie, i suggest the girl wear on stocking when they shoot. I found out with stocking on the girl looks even pretty, sexy and hotter, an example look at the latest update in SFH for Bianka and compare her previous shoot in TFT, in TFT she without stocking on you can feel like missing something, but in SFH she's with stocking on that looks totally different. :)

Louie Damazo
05-01-2011, 10:55 PM
I like wearing stocking sets a lot but we need create some differences in all websites . In trannies-fuck.com (http://trannies-fuck.com) we gonna try have more thematic stuffs

ken
05-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Creating different is great but i don't see any problem if all the site the girl with stocking on. Example in most of the straight site, all the girl are stocking on and this stocking just make them looks even hot and sexy. And yea thematic is great but still i highly suggest the girl get on stocking.

lordworm
05-02-2011, 02:30 AM
Louie, remember the teacher/student thing we discussed? If you decide to have the student topping the teacher and having the bad girl student then I believe stockings and a leather jacket would definitely work on the bad girl student.

Louie Damazo
05-02-2011, 02:48 AM
Creating different is great but i don't see any problem if all the site the girl with stocking on. Example in most of the straight site, all the girl are stocking on and this stocking just make them looks even hot and sexy. And yea thematic is great but still i highly suggest the girl get on stocking.

I see no prob about it, ll work with Khan to have it more

In time: make our life easiest in photoshop work

ken
05-02-2011, 01:06 PM
I see no prob about it, ll work with Khan to have it more

In time: make our life easiest in photoshop work

Never know it save you guys time in PS work but good to see more stocking set in the future, thanks.

ken
05-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Louie, remember the teacher/student thing we discussed? If you decide to have the student topping the teacher and having the bad girl student then I believe stockings and a leather jacket would definitely work on the bad girl student.

I think OL (Office Lady) are better than teacher/student, cause some of the TS are too mature to be a "student".

Louie Damazo
05-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Sounds good it, ll work on it

lordworm
05-02-2011, 05:09 PM
There's some that can pull it off though. Nicolly spyller, angel star, aline garcia. Any of the cute girly face girls.

ken
05-02-2011, 05:24 PM
As long as it girly looks that's good to go.

jdubb5
05-04-2011, 05:03 AM
Shower scenes are maybe the sexiest, but few producers make them. You should start filming models in the shower.

Louie Damazo
05-04-2011, 12:39 PM
I just like that

In Shemalesfromhell i have a full fetishe area with it - Wet n´wild but start a scene with one in shower is really cool

Having sex in shower is a little dangerous for the camera but i have few ideas about what i can do

ken
05-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Not a bad idea.

ken
05-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Good idea.

jdubb5
05-05-2011, 02:49 AM
I don't know if hardcore in showers would be that great.. models taking showers solo is great. Just keep the cameras dry:)

Louie Damazo
05-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Not full scene there but some introdution and yes, for solos i think makes more sense

ken
07-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Hi Louie, checked the updates and found out there's more stocking set updates compare with old days, thanks for it keep em coming.